• Dota 2 - "This thread is the worst place to beg for a key."
    3,231 replies, posted
Is this the right place to share some bugs with you fella's?
[QUOTE=Mr_Awesome;35759135]Is this the right place to share some bugs with you fella's?[/QUOTE] [url]http://dev.dota2.com/[/url] this would be a better place.
[QUOTE=aydin690;35759075]Read the op yet?[/QUOTE] Looking in to all the newbie guides, going to give this a better try. Game is so confizzling compared to LoL though, there are so many new things like eating trees and a donkey that comes to you so you can lane forever. And cheese. It's awesome but makes a really hard learning curve.
Haha i remember fucking around in HoN for the first time, it was hilarious Just don't take anything seriously and you'll be fine.
[QUOTE=Santz;35758244]in this game there are only 3 types of damage, magic, physical and pure. Of course, there are fire themed heroes, Lina, Jakiro, Batrider, etc. And I suggest you do bot games, since you dont have any previous experience with this sort of games.[/QUOTE] And Chaos, and HP removal, Mixed and Piercing. (Piercing doesnt really count)
[QUOTE=Jakkarra;35760306]And Chaos, and HP removal, Mixed and Piercing. (Piercing doesnt really count)[/QUOTE] Don't complicate it.
[QUOTE=Jakkarra;35760306]And Chaos, and HP removal, Mixed and Piercing. (Piercing doesnt really count)[/QUOTE] There's a few more but Magic Physical and Pure are the only ones you really need to know.
[QUOTE=polarbear.;35759955]Looking in to all the newbie guides, going to give this a better try. Game is so confizzling compared to LoL though, there are so many new things like eating trees and a donkey that comes to you so you can lane forever. And cheese. It's awesome but makes a really hard learning curve.[/QUOTE] Don't forget the whole deny mechanic.
Randomed Mirana (first time p much) and went 8-3-20 or about. Item build was probably wrong, but it wasn't bad either.. Unlike the enemy team for their Sand King for example. (1-15, low lvl..)
So, I've played quite a bit of Pudge and feel like I've mastered hooking. After the first 20 minutes, fuck ar eyou supposed to do? Best case senario, you have 10-20 stacks of flesh heap and a pipe, so you can eat all the damage for your teammates. It just since your damage is all static (Unless you farm up a ahgies), you loose all bite in late-mid game. [editline]29th April 2012[/editline] So I guess that makes pudge a ganker/semi-carry that is forced to transition into support.
[QUOTE=RagerTrader;35762127]So, I've played quite a bit of Pudge and feel like I've mastered hooking. After the first 20 minutes, fuck ar eyou supposed to do? Best case senario, you have 10-20 stacks of flesh heap and a pipe, so you can eat all the damage for your teammates. It just since your damage is all static (Unless you farm up a ahgies), you loose all bite in late-mid game. [editline]29th April 2012[/editline] So I guess that makes pudge a ganker/semi-carry that is forced to transition into support.[/QUOTE] wot [editline]29th April 2012[/editline] m5 fucking stomped na'vi
Holy crap Crystal Maiden is fun. Here, have a slow. Now a stun. Now giant shards of ice smashing down onto your head.
[QUOTE=The Mighty Boat;35762186]wot [editline]29th April 2012[/editline] m5 fucking stomped na'vi[/QUOTE]What heroes were banned in that game? Na'vi got Chen, but M5 got 4 top tier heroes.
[QUOTE=RagerTrader;35762127]So, I've played quite a bit of Pudge and feel like I've mastered hooking. After the first 20 minutes, fuck ar eyou supposed to do? Best case senario, you have 10-20 stacks of flesh heap and a pipe, so you can eat all the damage for your teammates. It just since your damage is all static (Unless you farm up a ahgies), you loose all bite in late-mid game. [editline]29th April 2012[/editline] So I guess that makes pudge a ganker/semi-carry that is forced to transition into support.[/QUOTE] Aghanims.
[QUOTE=The Mighty Boat;35762186]m5 fucking stomped na'vi[/QUOTE] Anywhere I can watch the match? I really want to see it
You thought playing with friends of your friends was better than solo queuing ? You're fucking wrong.
[QUOTE=Santz;35762500]Anywhere I can watch the match? I really want to see it[/QUOTE] 2nd match being streamed right now. much of the same, na'vi is getting bumfucked [editline]30th April 2012[/editline] [url]http://www.joindota.com/en/livestreams/598-ggnet-purge[/url]
[QUOTE=RagerTrader;35762127]So, I've played quite a bit of Pudge and feel like I've mastered hooking. After the first 20 minutes, fuck ar eyou supposed to do? Best case senario, you have 10-20 stacks of flesh heap and a pipe, so you can eat all the damage for your teammates. It just since your damage is all static (Unless you farm up a ahgies), you loose all bite in late-mid game. [editline]29th April 2012[/editline] So I guess that makes pudge a ganker/semi-carry that is forced to transition into support.[/QUOTE] try to make team fights easy as hell by picking off their supports
ok uh who else just saw that teamfight
oh my god dat vacuum+black hole just fucked shit up
I played a wr match and I did really well, I got wards from a support to ward their pullcamp and top rune, and then I could basically outfarm toplane due to greater range, escape mechanisms and stuns. I went something like 15-3-14 or something. Decided to play her again, and this time witch doctor kept the observers for himself, and I had to go up against two stunners and a jungler without pull camp warded. That was fucking impossible and in the end they blamed me.
[QUOTE=DarkZero135;35762761]oh my god dat vacuum+black hole just fucked shit up[/QUOTE] only reason that the game isnt over for navi right now [editline]30th April 2012[/editline] lol im getting the feeling that na'vi has just been fucking with m5 for the past 2 games
oh my god navi is just fucking shit up in teamfights
idk maybe m5, a team notorious for their shit performance in teamfights, shouldnt have let na'vi draft engima, ds, rhasta and jakiro
cant belive they let let am through banning phase
watch jakiro mysteriously get infinitely more picks after this game [editline]30th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=DarkZero135;35762916]cant belive they let let am through banning phase[/QUOTE] im more shocked that they saw ds and decided that it was ok to not fucking ban enigma [editline]30th April 2012[/editline] XBOCT HAS A RAPIER
anti mage with rapier rofl [editline]29th April 2012[/editline] gg m5
lol im shitting myself
Oh my god, Anti Mage got rapier, Na'vi stomped em in that last teamfight before endgame
that was fucking ridiculous [editline]30th April 2012[/editline] i have a sneaking suspicion that na'vi might not be taking m5 seriously
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.