• Dota 2 - "This thread is the worst place to beg for a key."
    3,231 replies, posted
oh god i need to get my friend to play so we can pick enigma and ds and just stomp pubbies in teamfights
Hahahaha, like I always said, landing a full ulti with jakiro its just devastating. Add a black hole, wall of replica and midnight pulse, and its the end of the world for the enemy no matter what. And that Rapier, thats such an insult, its like saying "you guys suck, you wont kill me, ever"
round 2 soon lets hope m5 can actually counterpick well this time
Where can I watch this match you guys are talking about?
[QUOTE=Santz;35762994]Hahahaha, like I always said, landing a full ulti with jakiro its just devastating. Add a black hole, wall of replica and midnight pulse, and its the end of the world for the enemy no matter what. And that Rapier, thats such an insult, its like saying "you guys suck, you wont kill me, ever"[/QUOTE] na'vi absolutely not taking m5 seriously. no wards for half the game, they fucked about a lot and still won [editline]30th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=DarkZero135;35763007]round 2 soon lets hope m5 can actually counterpick well this time[/QUOTE] its funny because purge and sheever were saying shit like "oh yeah m5's team is way better totally outpicked na'vi" when they had literally guaranteed that they werent going to win a single teamfight before the game even started
[QUOTE=Amaurus;35763016]Where can I watch this match you guys are talking about?[/QUOTE] [URL="http://www.twitch.tv/ggnetpurge?utm_campaign=live_embed_click&utm_source=www.joindota.com?utm_campaign=live_embed_click&utm_source=www.joindota.com"]http://www.twitch.tv/ggnetpurge?utm_campaign=live_embed_click&utm_source=www.joindota.com?utm_campaign=live_embed_click&utm_source=www.joindota.com[/URL]
[QUOTE=DarkZero135;35763048][URL="http://www.twitch.tv/ggnetpurge?utm_campaign=live_embed_click&utm_source=www.joindota.com?utm_campaign=live_embed_click&utm_source=www.joindota.com"]http://www.twitch.tv/ggnetpurge?utm_campaign=live_embed_click&utm_source=www.joindota.com?utm_campaign=live_embed_click&utm_source=www.joindota.com[/URL][/QUOTE] Thank you.
lol a-m auto banned [editline]29th April 2012[/editline] lol enigma and ds still not banned
lol m5 going for ds and enigma
watch them not know how to use enigma and ds combo and still get destroyed in team fights
-snip- clocks
m5 banning shadow demon again for some reason ??
oh m5 dazzle, teamfight presence is gonna big
HUSKAR WHAT
huskar dazzle dual lane oh my
HUSKAR>??? ???? ????
oh cool morph got picked, he is really fun
huskar+shadow priest... lmao
is m5 seriously going to rely on a shitty pub strat
lol m5 is done
my mind is fucking boggled [editline]30th April 2012[/editline] dazzle using that level 1 slow to its full effect [editline]30th April 2012[/editline] trying to solo gank prophet as huskar
interesting that dazzle isn't getting any shallow grave, thought it was basically set in stone that you're supposed to get 1 point early
[QUOTE=OutOfExile2;35763353]interesting that dazzle isn't getting any shallow grave, thought it was basically set in stone that you're supposed to get 1 point early[/QUOTE] im more interested in the fact that he got shadow poison at level 1 [editline]30th April 2012[/editline] that rosh is the most fucking ridiculously stupid thing i have ever seen in any competitive game. they try to take rosh, huskar almost dies to bashes and then navi fucking cleans up
black hole of the year
Wish I didn't have so much homework. Can't watch the game, only listen.
loh gets a free tower while m5 fail rosh again [editline]30th April 2012[/editline] i think m5 should hire a third party to draft for them from now on
Ouch... the one good black hole they land and they get no kills
oh my god m5 landed the vacuum and black hole and still lost the teamfight
[QUOTE=OutOfExile2;35763599]Ouch... the one good black hole they land and they get no kills[/QUOTE] their carry is huskar [editline]30th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=DarkZero135;35763604]oh my god m5 landed the vacuum and black hole and still lost the teamfight[/QUOTE] their carry is huskar
oh my god that play was incredible m5 ragequit
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.