• Dota 2 - "This thread is the worst place to beg for a key."
    3,231 replies, posted
Is he missing the hooks on purpose? Because he is kiting the fuck out of bitches with rot.
[QUOTE=RagerTrader;35764698]Sing isn't as amazing at Pood-Ger as he is Panda.[/QUOTE] You say that but wait until he gets battlefury and MoM.
OPA DENDI
[QUOTE=aydin690;35764736]Aghanims on jug, yay or nay?[/QUOTE] Some people fight over this but lets do the math here! Build One(No Scepter): 132+ From Base Damage 60+ butterfly 60+ desolator 65+ battlefury 88+ MKB 24+ BKB boots. = (132+60+60+65+88+24) x 9 = 3861 damage Built Two(With Scepter) 132+ From Base Damage 60+ butterfly 60+ desolator 65+ battlefury 10+ Aghanims (3 slashes more) 24+ BKB boots. = (132+60+60+65+10+24) x 12 = 4212 Damage Scepter is definitely better but only late game, early game you should focus on Damage items to make the 3 extra slashes from Agh~ be worth.
[QUOTE=RagerTrader;35762127]So, I've played quite a bit of Pudge and feel like I've mastered hooking. After the first 20 minutes, fuck ar eyou supposed to do? Best case senario, you have 10-20 stacks of flesh heap and a pipe, so you can eat all the damage for your teammates. It just since your damage is all static (Unless you farm up a ahgies), you loose all bite in late-mid game. [editline]29th April 2012[/editline] So I guess that makes pudge a ganker/semi-carry that is forced to transition into support.[/QUOTE] Veil of Discord is great for your rot, your team and complements Pudge. Just remember your hook is pure damage and your ultimate's disable goes through magic immunity but the damage does not. [editline]29th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Santz;35765102]Some people fight over this but lets do the math here! Build One(No Scepter): 132+ From Base Damage 60+ butterfly 60+ desolator 65+ battlefury 88+ MKB 24+ BKB boots. = (132+60+60+65+88+24) x 9 = 3861 damage Built Two(With Scepter) 132+ From Base Damage 60+ butterfly 60+ desolator 65+ battlefury 10+ Aghanims (3 slashes more) 24+ BKB boots. = (132+60+60+65+10+24) x 12 = 4212 Damage Scepter is definitely better but only late game, early game you should focus on Damage items to make the 3 extra slashes from Agh~ be worth.[/QUOTE] You're not including bash chance from MKB and what of other variables like if you're chasing, as well as crits.
Apparently the bash damage from the MKB is magical(Or so says wiki, need to test it cuz I remember it been physical)!! So it should not affect the Omnislash. The Bash itself is not but alone it does no damage! And crit chance just doubles the damage in both builds(since its a passive from Yurnero) so it does not change the final output in comparison.
MIKE TYSON DARK SEER. [editline]30th April 2012[/editline] [url]http://nl.twitch.tv/sing_sing[/url]
I hate singsing. I think he's a jackass and not entertaining at all.
[QUOTE=RagerTrader;35765398]MIKE TYSON DARK SEER.[/QUOTE] TWO SHOTTING SUPPORT, ONE FIST AT A TIME
[QUOTE=Banned?;35765425]I hate singsing. I think he's a jackass and not entertaining at all.[/QUOTE] 1 out of 2. He a jackass and extremely fun entirely. [editline]30th April 2012[/editline] I'm guessing that Gyrocopter is going to be voiced by the same guy as scout. [url]http://www.dota2wiki.com/wiki/Gyrocopter_responses[/url]
So yesterday I finally mustered up my courage and played invoker. I've played about 5 matches so far and the only build I'm liking is a sort of initiator role (because pubs are all carrys/gankers!). Mostly I just role with cold snap + tornado since EMP seems kind of bad. I have no idea what to item him with though. Any ideas?
[QUOTE=JLea;35766165]So yesterday I finally mustered up my courage and played invoker. I've played about 5 matches so far and the only build I'm liking is a sort of initiator role (because pubs are all carrys/gankers!). Mostly I just role with cold snap + tornado since EMP seems kind of bad. I have no idea what to item him with though. Any ideas?[/QUOTE] Cold Snap + Forge Spirits for ganking. Also for singling out a target in a team fight. Ice Wall + Meteor for retarded AoE damage. The slow is insane. Meteor + Deafening Blast is also great. Sunstrike is fun for sniping people with low HP. Not much comes close to the feeling of killing someone who thought they got away with a pro Sunsnipe. :v: I rarely, if ever use Tornado + EMP. Quas/Exort is just too damn useful.
[QUOTE=Banned?;35766191]Cold Snap + Forge Spirits for ganking. Also for singling out a target in a team fight.[/quote] My favorite build on Invoker right now. You can get so many early kills with this. Once you get level 2 Invoke, keep them queued together. [quote]Ice Wall + Meteor for retarded AoE damage. The slow is insane. Meteor + Deafening Blast is also great.[/quote] I'll have to try these, they actually sound really useful and potentially overpowered. :v: [quote]Sunstrike is fun for sniping people with low HP. Not much comes close to the feeling of killing someone who thought they got away with a pro Sunsnipe. :v: I rarely, if ever use Tornado + EMP. Quas/Exort is just too damn useful.[/QUOTE] Blind Sunstrike kills are the most rewarding kills you get with Invoker. I love that feeling.
Do I need to be boosting attack speed with cold snap and forge spirits? Or is it not necessary? [video=youtube;vn4SxvzStkc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn4SxvzStkc[/video]
[QUOTE=JLea;35766340][video=youtube;vn4SxvzStkc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn4SxvzStkc[/video][/QUOTE] my god
[QUOTE=biodude94566;35766229]I'll have to try these, they actually sound really useful and potentially overpowered. :v:[/QUOTE] The best thing ever is dropping a Meteor, Deafening Blast and immediately swap into Ice Wall. If you can do this before the stun on Deafening Blast ends the damage is hilarious and no one can get away. [QUOTE=JLea;35766340]Do I need to be boosting attack speed with cold snap and forge spirits? Or is it not necessary?[/QUOTE] I don't level Wex until really late so no. I just put on all Exort so I do more damage.
[QUOTE=Banned?;35766398]The best thing ever is dropping a Meteor, Deafening Blast and immediately swap into Ice Wall. If you can do this before the stun on Deafening Blast ends the damage is hilarious and no one can get away. I don't level Wex until really late so no. I just put on all Exort so I do more damage.[/QUOTE] I like going Exort > Invoke > Quas > Wex > Exort to 4 > Quas to 4 > continue as situations call. Need health? More Quas. Need mana? More Exort. Having a hard time escaping? Wex.
oh god all that professional talk on page 77 [QUOTE=JLea;35766340]Do I need to be boosting attack speed with cold snap and forge spirits? Or is it not necessary? [video=youtube;vn4SxvzStkc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn4SxvzStkc[/video][/QUOTE] the one issue with people making dota videos Ghost Blunt (Invoker) just pwned THE KING COME DOWN (Faceless Void)'s head for 240 gold! Ghost Blunt (Invoker) just pwned THE KING COME DOWN (Faceless Void)'s head for 240 gold! before it even happens ha
[QUOTE=biodude94566;35766728]I like going Exort > Invoke > Quas > Wex > Exort to 4 > Quas to 4 > continue as situations call. Need health? More Quas. Need mana? More Exort. Having a hard time escaping? Wex.[/QUOTE] I max Exort before anything else. Buffs most of your spells damage.
I just got the most amazing ks ever, I was playing a pub game with a few friends, one of them takes dota really seriously so I decided to mess with him. I'm the clockwerk at top lane and he was charging someone in mid [t]http://filesmelt.com/dl/2012-04-30_00001.jpg[/t] [t]http://filesmelt.com/dl/2012-04-30_00002.jpg[/t] [t]http://filesmelt.com/dl/2012-04-30_00003.jpg[/t] [t]http://filesmelt.com/dl/2012-04-30_00004.jpg[/t]
Oh wow, I didn't even know Facepunch had a Dota thread. Someone please play with me, I'm tired of all these Ruskies ruining my games :(
[QUOTE=Goodthief;35767038]I just got the most amazing ks ever, I was playing a pub game with a few friends, one of them takes dota really seriously so I decided to mess with him. I'm the clockwerk at top lane and he was charging someone in mid[/QUOTE] If he takes Dota seriously, why would he play Spirit Breaker?
[QUOTE=Smashman;35767247]If he takes Dota seriously, why would he play Spirit Breaker?[/QUOTE] I never said he was good, he just takes the game really seriously and hates it when he loses. Spirit breaker is really good though, once you get mask of madness you can basically carry the game
Bara for me is like, so easy to play that he's hard. If I random him I just repick, haha.
I had my first game as AA and I've got an idea! Replace his ulti sound with Starcraft 'Nuclear launch detected'.
he is really easy to get kills with, his ulti can take down people that are running away really quickly
Smashman is fucking awful at this game and can't win a Jugg/SS lane. [quote]3:04 AM - Jappify: gg wp 3:04 AM - xx-Brass-xx: Piss off. 3:04 AM - xx-Brass-xx: How the fuck do you think you're going to win with Morph in a pub game? 3:05 AM - Jappify: When our team doesn't feed 3:05 AM - xx-Brass-xx: Maybe when Smashman gets some fucking skills too. 3:05 AM - xx-Brass-xx: How he fucks up a Jugg SS lane I have NO FUCKING IDEA. 3:06 AM - xx-Brass-xx: THREE KILLS he let just walk off early game. 3:06 AM - xx-Brass-xx: He wanders the lane like a fucking child lost in a Wal-Mart. [/quote]
[QUOTE=Banned?;35767414]3:06 AM - xx-Brass-xx: He wanders the lane like a fucking child lost in a Wal-Mart.[/QUOTE] ahahaha oh and Morph can be played well in pubs, you just have to be very aware and know what you're doing (having your ult constantly sitting away from an extended lane is good, you can freefarm all game with it)
Kinda why I stopped playing with him/general facepunchers (no offence).
[QUOTE=l l;35767439]ahahaha oh and Morph can be played well in pubs, you just have to be very aware and know what you're doing (having your ult constantly sitting away from an extended lane is good, you can freefarm all game with it)[/QUOTE] Yeah, a good morph knows that he is very weak early game. But once he gets a few ganks in and starts building up, holy shit run for the hills because everyone is getting raped
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.