• S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series Megathread: We have Fashion Designers and Wizard Difficulty, does Metro?
    10,004 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Ghost101;34889368]Hmm, I'm getting a consistent crash when I try to get the first door code in X18. This is in OGSE; do you guys know if there's a fix for it? Whenever I try to search that first scientist's body I crash. I'll try to grab an error log. EDIT: Damn, it's just a regular windows crash thing, can't get the error. It eventually let me get the code, then I was able to open the door, got killed by rats. Tried to put the code in again, crashed. Is the lab just a really buggy place? I remember it crashed a lot in the Soup too.[/QUOTE] The real horror starts when you exit X-18. I had to spawn in the middle of 20 plague rats. Imagine the amount of rage I felt.
[QUOTE=PaChIrA;34886949]What are monolith guys saying when they say "MMM MASHWASHO"?[/QUOTE] A short way of saying "Fuck your mother"
[QUOTE='[Green];34889875']The real horror starts when you exit X-18. I had to spawn in the middle of 20 plague rats. Imagine the amount of rage I felt.[/QUOTE] The rats are crazy. I'm in a Bandit exoskeleton and they still deal good damage to me. Still crashing though :( It's just all over the place now
[QUOTE=Ghost101;34889938]The rats are crazy. I'm in a Bandit exoskeleton and they still deal good damage to me. Still crashing though :( It's just all over the place now[/QUOTE] They're worse than rodents because you can actually hit rodents. You can't hit rats.
[QUOTE=Araknid;34889918]A short way of saying "Fuck your mother"[/QUOTE] Well, they sure seem polite.
Is the glitch with the bankers in SGM 2.1 still a problem? i can't withdraw any interest on my stored money.
[QUOTE='[Green];34890038']They're worse than rodents because you can actually hit rodents. You can't hit rats.[/QUOTE] I usually toss a grenade. Shotguns feel strangely ineffective in this, like their range is too short. Do the plague rats come with bigger mutants, or are they just random? I tend to see zombies with them
[QUOTE=xpod1;34888698]playing clear sky its fun except when the military mger is a psychic with a sniper scope[/QUOTE] The military machinegunner in CS is easier to dodge than the PKM turrets in OGSE though. By "dodge" I mean "you can't dodge the PKM turrets".
[QUOTE=zombini;34890122]Is the glitch with the bankers in SGM 2.1 still a problem? i can't withdraw any interest on my stored money.[/QUOTE] I think someone earlier in the thread said you can only withdraw money at a certain time.
[QUOTE=zombini;34890122]Is the glitch with the bankers in SGM 2.1 still a problem? i can't withdraw any interest on my stored money.[/QUOTE] You can only withdraw interest when you get the message from the banker, which arrives at [I]exactly[/I] 20:00. If you sleep until 20:05, for example, you won't get it and won't be able to withdraw. In addition, if in a day you deposit money not between 20:00 and 20:45 you will not get interest for that day.
I had a hard decision when i have to the Rookie Stalker... I saw him playing the guitar, eating sausage next to the warm fire with his friends.. All my tears :( R.I.P Rookie.
what are the zombies even saying? or are they just blabbering random russian shit
I installed a better graphics card (GTS 250) and I was excited as hell to try my hand at playing Stalker on FDL. Nope, stack trace with this bs XR_3DA.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl\bin\xrGame.dll" at 0023:05B35761, xrFactory_Create()+33 byte(s) Violation my ass, I'll violate your command lines soon.
something DIFFFFFERENT within an half an hour [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/6rr0xe.png[/IMG] fuck yeah
[QUOTE=smeismastger;34892175]something DIFFFFFERENT within an half an hour [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/6rr0xe.png[/IMG] fuck yeah[/QUOTE] Different from what?
oh shit who put that different word there
[QUOTE=smeismastger;34892175]something DIFFFFFERENT within an half an hour [IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/6rr0xe.png[/IMG] fuck yeah[/QUOTE] You know, just out of curiosity, how many have reported in for the Stalker bros image? You didn't have enough or something?
What do you mean "not enought"? I am occasionally giving the freedom of giving some ideas what should I do with them when I can't come up with something.
[QUOTE=smeismastger;34892619]What do you mean "not enought"? I am occasionally giving the freedom of giving some ideas what should I do with them when I can't come up with something.[/QUOTE] Oh, okay. Misunderstanding then, nothing else. Also, fuck yeah this GTS 250 plays Full Dynamic Lighting better than the 4670. [h2]TIME TO PLAY LURK MAXED OUT[/h2]
[QUOTE=smeismastger;34892175]something DIFFFFFERENT within an half an hour[/QUOTE] My pants are like the niagara falls
Shit, I just got an idea. I'll change Marked One's name into Snufkin, get a harmonica and travel the Zone as a loner. Although I don't know what gun Snufkin would use. I guess crossbow since I'm probably going to play OGSE not LURK. Oh wait I'm DLing LURK too. Maybe scoped Nugget.
[QUOTE='[Green];34892859']Shit, I just got an idea. I'll change Marked One's name into Snufkin, get a harmonica and travel the Zone as a loner. Although I don't know what gun Snufkin would use. I guess crossbow since I'm probably going to play OGSE not LURK. Oh wait I'm DLing LURK too. Maybe scoped Nugget.[/QUOTE] Knife.
Scoped Nugget is so overpowered I once shot down the Cordon Hind in AMK:SE with it.
[QUOTE='[Green];34892859']Although I don't know what gun Snufkin would use[/QUOTE] I think Snufkin would kill if he could in any way avoid it so maybe at best the TOZ-34 / Crossbow. Speaking of that, the idea of playing as a wandering philosopher who tries to make it in the Zone without killing anything sounds pretty grand. I mean, that'd be a dumb idea for a commercial STALKER game but as a self-imposed challenge it sounds relatively neat even if only a few mods for SoC would support that kind of a mod since we'd need Clear Sky's style level changers and Call of Pripyat's A-Life to make it reasonable. Maybe that could be a next Doom's Mod Merge "challenge" ? Traveling through all the Zone's key locations without killing any human and as little mutants as possible. Instead of kills, you'd get points for healing wounded stalkers and doing quests that don't require the use of violence.
[QUOTE=Muukkis;34893422]I think Snufkin would kill if he could in any way avoid it so maybe at best the TOZ-34 / Crossbow. Speaking of that, the idea of playing as a wandering philosopher who tries to make it in the Zone without killing anything sounds pretty grand. I mean, that'd be a dumb idea for a commercial STALKER game but as a self-imposed challenge it sounds relatively neat even if only a few mods for SoC would support that kind of a mod since we'd need Clear Sky's style level changers and Call of Pripyat's A-Life to make it reasonable. Maybe that could be a next Doom's Mod Merge "challenge" ? Traveling through all the Zone's key locations without killing any human and as little mutants as possible. Instead of kills, you'd get points for healing wounded stalkers and doing quests that don't require the use of violence.[/QUOTE] Nuuskis could do even better in Call of Pripyat. Think about it, you can run from the merc ambush in Jupiter, you can solve Vano's debt peacefully, free Mitay without spilling blood et cetera. I tested my GTS 250 in Call of Pripyat vanilla and this is the result: [IMG]http://bookofjesus.org/images/zvll5g5c85o9husev79o.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://bookofjesus.org/images/akh9p8fr9v5eoh28jdl.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://bookofjesus.org/images/262gjk0hkizbim1p0ivp.jpg[/IMG] [h2]50-170 frames per second.[/h2]
Oh God that Vsync
I don't remember my CoP looking that jaggy.
[QUOTE=Lyoko774;34865455]Hey BuddieBBB, you still active? We need translations for RMA 1.1.5 :v: (It adds the swams + darkscape! and apparently a few bits of new dialogue)[/QUOTE] I WAS CALLED UPON
So I'm about to try out SGM 2.0, anything I should know?
Did anyone manage to merge the LURK weapons with OGSE?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.