• S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series Megathread: We have Fashion Designers and Wizard Difficulty, does Metro?
    10,004 replies, posted
[QUOTE=TheStateTrooper;35000754]i want scarier mutants. after a while blood suckers and snorks only become annoyances. i want some shit that will really make me not want to go out at night or go into that stash room and dont you say pseudogiants they're boring as shit[/QUOTE] If Chimeras were more common at night, it would basically be twelve hours of the tension before a jump-scare.
[QUOTE=TheStateTrooper;35000754]i want scarier mutants. after a while blood suckers and snorks only become annoyances. i want some shit that will really make me not want to go out at night or go into that stash room and dont you say pseudogiants they're boring as shit[/QUOTE] Yeah I always thought bloodsuckers are given too much credit. Sometimes they can startle you but most of the time they're not that bad. The only times I have issues with them are when mods make them crazy strong.
oh god that was fucking badass. Im walking around in heavy fog and i end up behind a duty squad. I attach a silencer and scope to my AN-94, fire one shot at the guy at the back (they were all jogging), nobody noticed that the guy at the back was killed, and they kept running. They stopped, I snuck up behind them and sprayed my AN-94 into their backs.
Killed them like the pigs they are.
Freedom for life
[QUOTE=Roof;35001693]Freedom for life[/QUOTE] Monolith for eternity
[QUOTE=Fables;35001713]Monolith for eternity[/QUOTE] You monolith scum and your brain washing you won't last ten years as long as there's hope within a single member of Freedom.
[QUOTE=Roof;35001813]You monolith scum and your brain washing you won't last ten years as long as there's hope within a single member of Freedom.[/QUOTE] The Zone is on our side, you will fall, and above all else... the 'bread' will come.
[QUOTE=Fables;35001839]The Zone is on our side, you will fall, and above all else... the 'bread' will come.[/QUOTE] You forget one thing, our sausages will pound your bread back into yeast.
[QUOTE=Roof;35001898]You forget one thing, our sausages will pound your bread back into yeast.[/QUOTE] I thought Freedomers only used their sausages on mutants?
[QUOTE=Fables;35001923]I thought Freedomers only used their sausages on mutants?[/QUOTE] You're thinking of bloodsuckers. We follow Crisis in means of love and hope, prospering with every mate that goes around. Don't Dutyers go into Yantar and pick their mates with the mindless? Seems only logical they go with something of their own kind.
[QUOTE=Roof;35001951]You're thinking of bloodsuckers. We follow Crisis in means of love and hope, prospering with every mate that goes around. Don't Dutyers go into Yantar and pick their mates with the mindless? Seems only logical they go with something of their own kind.[/QUOTE] No. They tend to favor their weapons for mating.
[QUOTE=Araknid;34999948]well subsonic rounds irl have pretty bad range. Also how do I get mercs to not have shitty weapons in TFW? Capture a base?[/QUOTE] Sort of. The resource points, marked blue on the map, improve your equipment as you capture them. For every two you capture the next tier of weapons becomes available, and for every three the next tier of armour. You still won't be able to buy these until you capture the Institute Building though, so you end up stuck with the crummy UMP and it's shitty sights and recoil.
[QUOTE=Roof;35001693]Freedom for life[/QUOTE] ecologist thug lyfe fuck all the garbage-bag haters
[QUOTE=Etcetera;35002008]Sort of. The resource points, marked blue on the map, improve your equipment as you capture them. For every two you capture the next tier of weapons becomes available, and for every three the next tier of armour. You still won't be able to buy these until you capture the Institute Building though, so you end up stuck with the crummy UMP and it's shitty sights and recoil.[/QUOTE] Captured both of them. Took about an hour and a half of fighting in total (real time i mean) The agroprom is under our power now. I plan on wiping out defiance next since they seem pretty easy to fuck up. Anyway, Are there any other companions I can get? Because Obek got completely destroyed by three duty guys with shotguns. Is Nikolai a possible companion? if so how do i get him to follow me Also what are the military guys doing at the depot? I love how the creator of TFW made it so stalkers occasionally sell things for cheaper than with traders.
[QUOTE=Cone;35002134]ecologist thug lyfe fuck all the garbage-bag haters[/QUOTE] ~420 study anomalies erryday~
[QUOTE=Araknid;35002135]Captured both of them. Took about an hour and a half of fighting in total (real time i mean) The agroprom is under our power now. I plan on wiping out defiance next since they seem pretty easy to fuck up. Anyway, Are there any other companions I can get? Because Obek got completely destroyed by three duty guys with shotguns. Is Nikolai a possible companion? if so how do i get him to follow me Also what are the military guys doing at the depot?[/QUOTE] The military dudes will sell you IFF transponders and the codes to use them, that stop helis attacking you, although you have to buy new codes every 48 hours. Once you capture the Duty base you should be able to recruit Ant from the Depo, and unless it's been changed in 3.0, one of the perk options for the final level allows you to recruit a third companion by talking to your Faction leader.
[QUOTE=Etcetera;35002178]The military dudes will sell you IFF transponders and the codes to use them, that stop helis attacking you, although you have to buy new codes every 48 hours. Once you capture the Duty base you should be able to recruit Ant from the Depo, and unless it's been changed in 3.0, one of the perk options for the final level allows you to recruit a third companion by talking to your Faction leader.[/QUOTE] yeah i asked him if he wanted to join and he needs a suit. Also perk options? what. God damn im asking so many questions but are there any hotkeys for the radio so i dont have to open my inventory every time i want to call for reinforcements or give my companion an order?
[QUOTE=Teh Zip File;35002164]~420 study anomalies erryday~[/QUOTE] tip to get a high with only 100 rubles - walk into a highly radiated area, and quickly run into a shock anomaly it will give you a fantastic jolt that feels so amazing but you have to get some anti-rad and up it the only cost is the antirad
[QUOTE=Araknid;35002211]yeah i asked him if he wanted to join and he needs a suit. Also perk options? what.[/QUOTE] Buy him a merc suit of some sort then. Every at 1500, 4500 and 9000 xp you get to choose a perk. At 1500 you have a choice between a perk that shows you the health of the last mutant you shot at, or the same for human enemies. At 4500 you have a choice between a perk that shows all enemies within a certain radius on the minimap (thing the IR scanner from CoP), or a perk that shows all anomalies within a smaller radius on the minimap (similar to the Svarog but not as useful, since it shows anomalies as all being the same size). A 9000, you have a choice between perks that I can't properly remember. One lets you recruit an extra guy, one lets you ask loners about the locations of nearby powerful mutants, one give your gun a small chance to lock onto a target and deliver perfectly accurate shots for two seconds. Play and find out, I don't think there's a comprehensive list.
[img_thumb]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/487751906454108601/022B467F17680DB01BF201D95622288F5F33FF17/[/img_thumb] sakharov what are you doing you murderous bastard god damnit. [img_thumb]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/487751906454106283/F01EA1D9827820A1E9C8D946BCE3ED7A334D7D43/[/img_thumb] I began firing after i took this picture and i missed every shot and got headshotted. -nvm issue gone- Any way to get a scope for my mosin?
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Vgrwy.gif[/IMG] Imcoming 10MB gif...
[QUOTE=Araknid;35002686] Any way to get a scope for my mosin?[/QUOTE] Buy it from a loner trader. Also, thumbnail your pictures please.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Z1cpo.gif[/IMG] Scaled down from 10MB to 4MB... IMGUR didn't accept 10MB
Twilight zone.
Spacial anomaly. Careful, you may end up on the USS Enterprise.
[QUOTE=Wulfram;35003955]Spacial anomaly. Careful, you may end up on the USS Enterprise.[/QUOTE] Secret beam pad to USS Enterprise discovered...
[QUOTE=Fables;35002006]No. They tend to favor their weapons for mating.[/QUOTE]Reminds me of Gunnery Sergeant Hartman telling the recruits their rifle is the only pussy they'll ever get :v:
[QUOTE=BuddieBBB;34997419]That's what I liked about Pripyat, it felt unsafe and alien, which is how the zone should be.[/QUOTE] God, that was an amazing experience. Especially in Redux, god damn. I remember awesome situations, one of them I even posted here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. [editline]5th March 2012[/editline] Why is blaberry a broom with a gun on stalker bros 2011 anyway?
[QUOTE=Sgt Doom;35004675]Reminds me of Gunnery Sergeant Hartman telling the recruits their rifle is the only pussy they'll ever get :v:[/QUOTE] In The Zone you can also get a trophy pussy. :v: I know Duty has a few.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.