• S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series Megathread: We have Fashion Designers and Wizard Difficulty, does Metro?
    10,004 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Red scout?;35713565]I can already see it infront of me, The horrors, worse than the mutants, worse than the anomalies, worse than anything I had ever seen or experienced before. A monster, human in shape. There must have been 20 of them at least around me. From their throats a hollow and grotesque laughter emerged. "Hue hue hue" it sounded. It was awful. It was worse than the time I was attacked by a pack of blind dogs. Their laughter continued and I doubled over in immense pain. I wanted to vomit, but their laughter was so loud and penetrating that I could not. I felt weak and collapsed on the floor. I looked up at the human like silhouettes, darkened in the blinding light of the sun setting in the zone. They all stepped closer and began chanting "gibe moonlit plos" their chanting increased in volume for every second until it reached the volume of screaming. They wanted my precious moonlight that i was carrying. I was promised good money from the biologists for it and now that I had it I just wished to reach them, but the pack of monsters came closer. As if a gunshot had gone of they went silent before they began shouting a phrase at me. "I REPORT U!" they screamed with their soulchilling voices, the force was worse than the emissions from the brain scorcher, but it didn't zombify or kill me. I wretched in pain, learning the true force of the zone. As I laid there, bleeding from my mouth and ears, their laughter once again howled out of their throats. How I wished the zone would claim my life, this was a fate worse than death...[/QUOTE] That was better then that STALKER-flesh rape fic that was posted a while back. Jesus christ, i will not play this if PvP is not enabled.
Let us drink to him once more. Like what the fuck, didn't GSC make loadsamoneh?
[QUOTE=Dog;35715689]been waiting all day to post this thingy i made [img_thumb]http://i46.tinypic.com/28beipc.jpg[/img_thumb] also i spent the rest of the time getting eaten by fucking psuedodogs [editline]26th April 2012[/editline] well shit I got beaten to it.[/QUOTE] Wait what? This shit true?
[QUOTE=smeismastger;35715918]Wait what? This shit true?[/QUOTE] True as the irradiated blue.
[QUOTE=dryg;35715897]Let us drink to him once more. Like what the fuck, didn't GSC make loadsamoneh?[/QUOTE] They did get filthy rich, though.
Sad days.
guys, it's not about the money the problem was sergei not allowing the devs to use the STALKER IP, thus, they had to come up with a new concept and IP - survarium
Pepsi makes you evil Drink Coke!
yay garry is so nice to me
[QUOTE=Beacon;35716029]guys, it's not about the money the problem was sergei not allowing the devs to use the STALKER IP, thus, they had to come up with a new concept and IP - survarium[/QUOTE] So... they need to make a Kickstarter to get money to call out a hit on Sergei?
[QUOTE=Beacon;35716029]guys, it's not about the money the problem was sergei not allowing the devs to use the STALKER IP, thus, they had to come up with a new concept and IP - survarium[/QUOTE] I meant why did sergei fuckface close GSC when they were making a profit
[QUOTE=Teh Zip File;35716217]So... they need to make a Kickstarter to get money to call out a hit on Sergei?[/QUOTE] I'd pay twenty twenty dollars for that.
[QUOTE=dryg;35716229]I meant why did sergei fuckface close GSC when they were making a profit[/QUOTE] fuck knows, he obviously wasn't interested in the franchise any longer... god knows why as it was a good money-maker.
fuck you grigorivich
That much pepsi will do things to a man's brain
BLACK RAFEN BLACK RAFEN CIRCLING ABOFE THE GRAFE
Excuse me but how the fuck are they doing to be able to do S.T.A.L.K.E.R with respawn? "Don't worry Suvarium, we patched you up after being riddled with twenty bullets! EVERYTHING IS GOOD!" "Don't worry Suvarium, that anomaly ripped you apart but you're alive! WHOOO"
So, no Stalker 2 for us?
[QUOTE=proch;35716646]So, no Stalker 2 for us?[/QUOTE] No, we dont get stalker 2, we're getting a (probably) shitty F2P MMOFPS that will be riddled with kids.
oh i am [I]so[/I] exited
[QUOTE=Keyblockor;35716643]Excuse me but how the fuck are they doing to be able to do S.T.A.L.K.E.R with respawn? "Don't worry Suvarium, we patched you up after being riddled with twenty bullets! EVERYTHING IS GOOD!" "Don't worry Suvarium, that anomaly ripped you apart but you're alive! WHOOO"[/QUOTE] They could act like you still have quick save/load.
The reason STALKER 2 died is because they couldn't secure the rights. Why? Bethesda ate the rights. I am so irritated right now my eye is twitching. EDIT: Apparently that might not've been the case and might just be a rumor floating around. EDIT2: [url]http://stalker-gsc.ru/news/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_2_novosti_prodolzhenie/2012-04-25-1764[/url]
Goddamn I'm fucking dying inside Why all good things come to an end?
[QUOTE=Red scout?;35716672]No, we dont get stalker 2, we're getting a (probably) shitty F2P MMOFPS that will be riddled with kids.[/QUOTE] Epic, epic for the win.
Bethesda, what the fuck? Fallout: New Pripyat Much?
[QUOTE=The Aussie;35717114]Bethesda, what the fuck? Fallout: New Pripyat Much?[/QUOTE] Are you guys joking or did Bethesda seriously buy the rights for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. name?
[QUOTE=Red scout?;35716672]No, we dont get stalker 2, we're getting a (probably) shitty F2P MMOFPS that will be riddled with kids.[/QUOTE] For some reason, i think children might not be very interested in this game. Hopefully there is as little hand holding as possible, and in the tutorial some dude is ripped apart by a whirligig or something. I'd much prefer this MMO to be difficult as possible.
bethesda do not have the rights, sergei grigorovich has the rights
[QUOTE=Grimhound;35716961]The reason STALKER 2 died is because they couldn't secure the rights. Why? Bethesda ate the rights. I am so irritated right now my eye is twitching. EDIT: Apparently that might not've been the case and might just be a rumor floating around. EDIT2: [url]http://stalker-gsc.ru/news/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_2_novosti_prodolzhenie/2012-04-25-1764[/url][/QUOTE] I did a quick google translate. STALKER 2. News. Continued. A few days ago we agreed to an interview with Michael Razumov, which was held today in the online. (Spravka. Michael Razumov. CEO and owner of "Z.O.V. Khabar") In the morning we are in touch with Michael, so, in particular, one can obtain some information about events happening around the S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Two. and GSC Game, in particular. The information is very scarce and fragmentary, however, the state of affairs at the moment we found out the following. Statement by Sergei Grigorovich "I realized that this concept is the stalker will not be of interest to many players and decided to remove all the work. Announcement will not be shown instead, all that the team managed to do without me. STALKER brand into the hands of Bethesda games. I'm leaving the game development - fed up with ... " Please note that the statement of S. Grigorovich is not positioned as an official. If it turns out the failure of the news, we will publish a mandatory disclaimer. Then it became known that the STALKER team is preparing an appeal to continue the project without the participation of Sergei Grigorovich! Stay with us! And you'll learn everything from the first one! [editline]26th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Beacon;35717137]bethesda do not have the rights, sergei grigorovich has the rights[/QUOTE] I liked thorny better.
[QUOTE=The Aussie;35717129]For some reason, i think children might not be very interested in this game. Hopefully there is as little hand holding as possible, and in the tutorial some dude is ripped apart by a whirligig or something. I'd much prefer this MMO to be difficult as possible.[/QUOTE] It's going to be third person shooter with shoddy hitpoint system (HIT! -20HP. MISS! HIT! -20HP. HIT! -20HP) and fucking awful animations. Also pay2win mechanism, rookie area borders camped by exoskeleton cunts, almost harmless mutants. And a leveling system. Why why why
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.