• League of Legends v21 - Never-ending Queue Edition
    10,001 replies, posted
ezreal seems like the only AD carry i would have fun playing the only one other than corki that uses abilities much, and corki is weird as fuck and just feels like crap when i play him [editline]16th June 2012[/editline] also fuck i need to buy winged hussar xin
Who will play in the Dreamhack tournament?
[QUOTE=OldFusion;36344938]"your team doesn't know how to counter" "NEVER see them [B]after you reach level 30[/B]."[/QUOTE] Are you implying that level 30 people know how to play? :v: Tons of dumbasses and noobs at level 30 too, you know.
well actually it's just normal elo that comes into play after level 30 [editline]16th June 2012[/editline] i mean, pre-30, everyone is bad, but at level 30, it's about half half i think there aren't as many genuinely bad people as people make them out to be, since we only see their performance for 1 game, and the probability that someone on your time isn't having their best day is pretty high
In my opinion, Teemo and Ashe are the least fun champion to play against.
[QUOTE=joost1120;36353777]In my opinion, Teemo and Ashe are the least fun champion to play against.[/QUOTE] Darius
Darius isn't that bad. He doesn't have some bullshit ulti that stuns for nearly 4 seconds with a 1:1 ap ratio.
[QUOTE=joost1120;36353777]In my opinion, Teemo and Ashe are the least fun champion to play against.[/QUOTE] Soraka.
[QUOTE=joost1120;36353813]Darius isn't that bad. He doesn't have some bullshit ulti that stuns for nearly 4 seconds with a 1:1 ap ratio.[/QUOTE] why would the ratio matter? also the fact that ashe has no steroids makes up for her insane utility, she's balanced, as most of the AD carries currently are
Balanced but fucking annoying to play against. A constant slow, tons of damage with AP/AS and a global skillshot ulti that stuns for 3.5 seconds max while dealing a lot of damage. Not OP but really annoying.
honestly i dont even find ashe's stun to be that good sure its global range but its a skillshot on a hefty cooldown if you want a rage-inducing stun see veigar :v:
[QUOTE=AzureAngelic;36353904]honestly i dont even find ashe's stun to be that good sure its global range but its a skillshot on a hefty cooldown if you want a rage-inducing stun see veigar :v:[/QUOTE] yeah Im glad veigar and ashe are both ranged ad carries.
We just steamrolled a team, and as the nexus was blowing up, MY TEAM SURRENDERED AND WE LOST. FUCKING WHAT :suicide:
[QUOTE=Pat.Lithium;36353912]yeah Im glad veigar and ashe are both ranged ad carries.[/QUOTE] stack bt veigar is good [editline]16th June 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=SuperHoboMan;36353997]We just steamrolled a team, and as the nexus was blowing up, MY TEAM SURRENDERED AND WE LOST. FUCKING WHAT :suicide:[/QUOTE] [img]http://i.imgur.com/JbPIu.gif[/img] [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Image macro / meme" - Craptasket))[/highlight]
[QUOTE=Pat.Lithium;36353912]yeah Im glad veigar and ashe are both ranged ad carries.[/QUOTE] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZDrix-bmGo[/media]
a friend of mine went AD Jungle Veigar and was the only person on his team to get kills. it was actually pretty insane.
[QUOTE=joost1120;36353813]Darius isn't that bad. He doesn't have some bullshit ulti that stuns for nearly 4 seconds with a 1:1 ap ratio.[/QUOTE] I don't think I've ever seen an AP Ashe.
[QUOTE=booster;36354372]I don't think I've ever seen an AP Ashe.[/QUOTE] i played ap ashe once it was 4v5, so i had a 2v1 lane, so managed to farm up a deathcap and DFG quickly, and instagibbed the enemy kogmaw and it was pretty funny
Wouldn't Lich Bane work really well on AP ashe? Because of the toggle, she can just spam arrows dealing 400 damage while also having an ulti dealing 1.1k damage.
Toggles don't proc lichbane
[QUOTE=joost1120;36354429]Wouldn't Lich Bane work really well on AP ashe? Because of the toggle, she can just spam arrows dealing 400 damage while also having an ulti dealing 1.1k damage.[/QUOTE] Toggling doesn't count.
Oh okay, in that case it wouldn't work that good. It would actually be very bad.
[QUOTE=joost1120;36353873]Balanced but fucking annoying to play against. A constant slow, tons of damage with AP/AS and a global skillshot ulti that stuns for 3.5 seconds max while dealing a lot of damage. Not OP but really annoying.[/QUOTE] Constant slow is annoying but if you get up in her face she's dead. Her ultis stun is only about what, .5 seconds if you're anywhere close to her, and it really doesn't do that much damage (with mres + the fact that nobody in their right mind builds ap), the only time you should die to it is if you're in another lane and don't recognize she's in the game, running to base with 100 hp in a straight line. Really, considering she doesn't have any sort of built in escape mechanism (sans kiting with her slow), she probably wouldn't see any action without her ulti. Also have to account for magic resist and the fact that a lot of chars have 1-1 ratios with their regular abilities, not just their ultis. AP ashe is terribad.
Ugh. Every time I jungle I feel like I'm incredibly behind in terms of build progression. Beisdes Wukong, all I do is charge head first into the enemy team and hope my teammates can do enough damage. [editline]16th June 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=booster;36354372]I don't think I've ever seen an AP Ashe.[/QUOTE] I can't really see anything that can be good about it besides being a troll build. Only her ult scales off AP so you're an one trick pony to the max.
[QUOTE=ashxu;36354503]Ugh. Every time I jungle I feel like I'm incredibly behind in terms of build progression. Beisdes Wukong, all I do is charge head first into the enemy team and hope my teammates can do enough damage.[/QUOTE] the biggest mistake people make is ganking or trying to do so too often, since your teammates instill the notion of ganking 24/7 into you what you should do instead is waste no time, and farm 17/7 (unless playing a very good ganker) gank the lanes that matter, not the ones that are ahead, and never wait longer than 3 seconds in a bush unless you know that the wave will push most of the times there's wards anyways, so it's just wasted time steal farm from lane if they're even away for a bit, or after a gank and the laner got the kill
[QUOTE=SuperHoboMan;36353997]We just steamrolled a team, and as the nexus was blowing up, MY TEAM SURRENDERED AND WE LOST. FUCKING WHAT :suicide:[/QUOTE] What you need to do is surrender right after they do so both nexi blow up. Shit's cash.
also on junglers dont waste time trying to get triforce/other very big damage items and i always recommend at least 1 gp10, since you're the most supporty person other than the support in most cases
[QUOTE=ashxu;36354503]Ugh. Every time I jungle I feel like I'm incredibly behind in terms of build progression. Beisdes Wukong, all I do is charge head first into the enemy team and hope my teammates can do enough damage. [/QUOTE] Always remember that you don't have to gank from river. You can sneak around to the lane brush and gank from there. It's much less expected and they tend to ward there less.
How the fuck do you counter a Jungle Twitch? I was playing on normal and he kept popping outta nowhere and assraping top + bot.
pink ward near your side of the lane
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.