• Dayz Mod - The An Hero Simulator for ArmA 2
    10,000 replies, posted
Just found some guys tents. They had M249 saw with 1 mag, M14 aimpoint 3 mags, Ak74 Kobra 4 mags, AKM with 8 mags, Winchester, and shit ton of food and medical supplies. Only thing left in their tents is chemlights, flares, and tin cans.
Fuck yo alice's [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAtzN_ScKXY&feature=g-all-f[/media]
[QUOTE=LiquidBullet;36269836]Guys im starting a trading caravan with some guys. You might see us riding from place to place to trade stuff.[/QUOTE] Enjoy getting killed from place to place yo
Found a car, no wheels and filled it up. Good but: Shaking screen (no painkillers) 5.7k blood Blurry as Fuck. The one time I found something really fucking cool, lol no almost dead. At least I know where it spawns and if I die (which I will), I can always travel there and go on a trip, maybe offer driving services in exchange for food, water etc.
[QUOTE=Fables;36264780]This is what I'm hoping Rocket will get to doing, in its current state, DayZ gets fairly boring once you realize it's, spawn, loot, die, and repeat.[/QUOTE] I read somewhere on the DayZ forums that rocket's intentions are to eventually include player-built structures such as watch towers, generators, fences and gates, that kinda stuff. If that happens, and if server resets don't clear that kinda stuff, then I imagine it would be a good step closer to actual defended towns and camps, allowing those sorts of communities to step up.
[QUOTE=Error_404;36270046]I read somewhere on the DayZ forums that rocket's intentions are to eventually include player-built structures such as watch towers, generators, fences and gates, that kinda stuff. If that happens, and if server resets don't clear that kinda stuff, then I imagine it would be a good step closer to actual defended towns and camps, allowing those sorts of communities to step up.[/QUOTE] Then again it can be abused in either hilarious ways or general dickery of one group of player's taking direct control of one the loot zones and killing any player stepping within 1000 meters of "their" town. [editline]10th June 2012[/editline] Oh what my DayZ forum account was deleted.
I was running through the forest found this huge city, i didn't look at a sign, and idk where I am.
[QUOTE=Ricenchicken;36270476]I was running through the forest found this huge city, i didn't look at a sign, and idk where I am.[/QUOTE] Probably Zelenogorsk
Seriously. Fuck. Boats. I was having a good playthrough earlier. Pretty good gear. My partner and I were going to start using a boat to start transporting goods. Worked alright. Until I tried to get back in the boat to see how much gas we needed and it exploded on me. Killed me instantly. Later, two more people were in our group. Found a new boat and decided to try again. Our sniper got in to drive aaaand... It blew him up too. He had an ALICE pack full of blood bags that we were going to stash, plus a CZ that he was really good with. Fuck boats.
[QUOTE=hamberglar;36270935]Seriously. Fuck. Boats. I was having a good playthrough earlier. Pretty good gear. My partner and I were going to start using a boat to start transporting goods. Worked alright. Until I tried to get back in the boat to see how much gas we needed and it exploded on me. Killed me instantly. Later, two more people were in our group. Found a new boat and decided to try again. Our sniper got in to drive aaaand... It blew him up too. He had an ALICE pack full of blood bags that we were going to stash, plus a CZ that he was really good with. Fuck boats.[/QUOTE] I'd rather feel up a zombie then go on a boat. Bloody buggy as hell they are.
Me and [url=http://facepunch.com/member.php?u=234025]BeAR!)[/url] are playing togeather and found a spare camosuit if anyone wants to join us.
[IMG]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596972801557424729/DEF302845CDF0CF754E55DEAF6D96E13FF813C7F/[/IMG] Ran into another friendly in Cherno.
[QUOTE=PopLot;36270564]Probably Zelenogorsk[/QUOTE] Alright the layout on a map looks about the same, i felt like I was running for hours and I'm only that far inland? i'm trying to get to the NW airfield (only have 7 shots with an enifeild atm)
after wandering arround in the beach for 10 minutes i found a m16 yay
Goddamn bikes are fiddly. I tried parking mine in a bush, and it literally did a backflip, damaging the wheels and the hull.
[QUOTE=Ricenchicken;36271017]Alright the layout on a map looks about the same, i felt like I was running for hours and I'm only that far inland? i'm trying to get to the NW airfield (only have 7 shots with an enifeild atm)[/QUOTE] Ditch the Lee Enfield when you can and get another gun instead. Incredibly loud and is great for Zombie parties.
[QUOTE=AWarGuy;36271449]Ditch the Lee Enfield when you can and get another gun instead. Incredibly loud and is great for Zombie parties.[/QUOTE] I fired the enfield in elektro once. [B]ONCE![/B]
I fired the Enfield in a Elektro about 50 times. Eventually they stopped coming...
Found my way to the NW airfield for the first time, there wasn't much there. I did get a m16 will a few clips though, I seen a guy running into the woods and I tried to follow him but it was night time so I lossed him. I tried bluffing him saying that I have a clear shot on him and there was more than just me there. I logged out once I got to a safe spot because I don't want to die, but I want to get better gear later. (do alice packs spawn at the airfield?)
Started a new life and spawned outside cherno. first thing i did i went to the supermarket and the first thing i found was a pair of night vision goggles... the first thing i found was one of the most rarest things on the game.... just lying in the supermarket....
Just spawned in wilderness then starved and lost an m4a3 CCO :suicide:
So me and the posse found a V3S or something (it was a truck) and had some relationship-testing-intensive-moments when our driver drove into Berenzino and alerted the whole town while the other three of us were running around out of ammo into the lumber mill to kill the +50 zombies that came after us. Our driver then met up with us [I][B][U]and lost where he parked the fucking truck[/U][/B][/I]. We then spent the next hour and a half scavenging the town for supplies then looking for the truck which he parked 1000 meters away from where we where the tosser. However, when we got it, we looted the military base on the soccer field and found three tents [B][I]fucking stocked[/I][/B] with weapons and ammo, and filled the truck with them. [IMG]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577832503144683396/15F1E3A5D675A9019112A2FF0A7C9BC4AC51E239/[/IMG] We logged off and told the server were to find the truck so they could get a taste of some weaponry. We logged off in the middle of nowhere - only problem we didn't consider is now we have to walk back to town to find another goddamn vehicle :v:
Anyone interested in trading a Makarov or a Revolver for a 1911? I now have two 1911s and can't find a single bullet for them, meanwhile drowning in Makarov magazines and .45 ACP revolver clips. My Makarov vanished when I attempted to move it to my backpack without having enough room, so now I just need a sidearm that doesn't use even rarer ammo than my crossbow for when I piss off the horde [I]or these mother fuckin zambies clip through walls with my bolts still stuck in their heads so I can't get them back and have nothing to shoot[/I]. I'll be online around 7PM EST tonight if anyone has a pistol to trade, any server you like.
I found two ghillie guys sitting in the church, they had managed to set up tents in there. They both had silenced uzis, and wanted to kill me, but let me sit with them. I asked to look in their tents, and what I found was: 2 MP5SDs with 2 mags each 1 M249 SAW with 2 belts 4 AKS-74Us with 5 mags each 1 M14 AIM with 1 mag 12 Grenades 24 Cola Cans 18 Bean Cans 2 Steaks And a Flare There's a reason they sat in the church. Shit was insane, they had a band of dudes following them, saying that they were "bodyguards", and gave protection in return for ammo and food. Civilization had come back it seems.
[QUOTE=Zillamaster55;36272189]I found two ghillie guys sitting in the church, they had managed to set up tents in there. They both had silenced uzis, and wanted to kill me, but let me sit with them. I asked to look in their tents, and what I found was: 2 MP5SDs with 2 mags each 1 M249 SAW with 2 belts 4 AKS-74Us with 5 mags each 1 M14 AIM with 1 mag 12 Grenades 24 Cola Cans 18 Bean Cans 2 Steaks And a Flare There's a reason they sat in the church. Shit was insane, they had a band of dudes following them, saying that they were "bodyguards", and gave protection in return for ammo and food. Civilization had come back it seems.[/QUOTE] I feel like a hobo with my makarov and 2 cans of beans.
[QUOTE=BigBoom;36272026]So me and the posse found a V3S or something (it was a truck) and had some relationship-testing-intensive-moments when our driver drove into Berenzino and alerted the whole town while the other three of us were running around out of ammo into the lumber mill to kill the +50 zombies that came after us. Our driver then met up with us [I][B][U]and lost where he parked the fucking truck[/U][/B][/I]. We then spent the next hour and a half scavenging the town for supplies then looking for the truck which he parked 1000 meters away from where we where the tosser. However, when we got it, we looted the military base on the soccer field and found three tents [B][I]fucking stocked[/I][/B] with weapons and ammo, and filled the truck with them. [IMG]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577832503144683396/15F1E3A5D675A9019112A2FF0A7C9BC4AC51E239/[/IMG] We logged off and told the server were to find the truck so they could get a taste of some weaponry. We logged off in the middle of nowhere - only problem we didn't consider is now we have to walk back to town to find another goddamn vehicle :v:[/QUOTE] What server was that? Sounds like you found the same tents me and my partner found. Same town, same military camp and all. The things were absolutely loaded when we found them. Three or four different AK's that we took. One of the tents even had forty-five other tents in it. That part really helped us establish our own little hiding place.
OK so a friend gifted me Combined Ops and DayZ is one of the better things I've played in my life. Found a Kobra pretty early on. Amazing.
Oh yeah, I just remembered. When I was playing earlier someone with FP tags joined Dallas 28. I was Rex Bosworth. Shouted "FP RESPEC'" at you in chat and you said something back. Dunno who it actually was though.
[QUOTE=hamberglar;36272607]Oh yeah, I just remembered. When I was playing earlier someone with FP tags joined Dallas 28. I was Rex Bosworth. Shouted "FP RESPEC'" at you in chat and you said something back. Dunno who it actually was though.[/QUOTE] oemg hi there was 3 of us actually (only one got the tag tho)
[QUOTE=hamberglar;36272607]Oh yeah, I just remembered. When I was playing earlier someone with FP tags joined Dallas 28. I was Rex Bosworth. Shouted "FP RESPEC'" at you in chat and you said something back. Dunno who it actually was though.[/QUOTE] That was me my friend, and I said back; "What you chattin'?" It was me and WarRage. Fucking ninja'd by him.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.