• Dayz Mod - The An Hero Simulator for ArmA 2
    10,000 replies, posted
EU 1, 2, 3 are dead while FI 1 hasn't updated.
[QUOTE=xxncxx;36416589]I'm near west Berezino too, we could meet up. I'm hopping in mumble right now[/QUOTE] Being British and FP only having a US server has it's disadvantages, it's 11:36PM here right now, so i'll be going to bed right about now, I also died and respawned in Chernogorsk, logged off with 50 zombies on my tail in the Western construction site within Cherno.
[QUOTE=LiquidBullet;36414994]FP mumble: 74.91.122.114:1337 Handy to meet up with people there.[/QUOTE] What's the server port number?
Fourth crashed heli in stary sobor. Found a AS50 only to lose the goddamn ammo 5 minutes later. FML. [editline]20th June 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=SpasticPinoy;36416691]What's the server port number?[/QUOTE] IP: 74.91.122.114 Port: 1337
[QUOTE=LiquidBullet;36416695]Fourth crashed heli in stary sobor. Found a AS50 only to lose the goddamn ammo 5 minutes later. FML. [editline]20th June 2012[/editline] IP: 74.91.122.114 Port: 1337[/QUOTE] Oh wow, tried that and it still didn't let me connect... There ya go, now it works. Thanks
FUCKING HELL! I just killed my two very first survivors. It was so fucking tense as I was looting their bodies because I wasn't sure if there was anyone else there. And they had such great loot too - at least for me, who had been playing the character for 2 hours. They seemed to have played for at least 5 hours considering their equipment. But jesus. I feel guilt and pleasure at the same time. I know how frustrating it can be when someone snipes you from a distance when you have spent so long on finding great loot. [editline]21st June 2012[/editline] I can only imagine the look on the first guy I killed. When I arrived at the scene before killing them, I saw them looting the bodies of zombies and such (after having shooting for what seemed like five minutes). I neared a building and kept close to the walls and as I reached the corner of the building one of them saw me and I quickly walked back a little. The guy who saw me just froze; I could immediately sense that I wouldn't escape this shit alive if I didn't do something. So I did what I had to do; evasive right and shoot the fucker with my Lee Enfield. The other guy wasn't so lucky. When I fired he became startled and started shooting his AK47 in my direction, missing every shot. Just then like 30 zombies started running towards him. He escaped the zombies by running into an apartment building and climbed up to the roof. I had by then laying down on a hill looking at the building. I knew he would come out sooner or later and when I saw him climbing up the roof I became so god damned focused on my prey it felt like my heart stopped. I watched him looking for me, and I watched him shoot off zombies climbing up the ladder as well. After three minutes I decided there was no escaping this; I had to shoot him in order to survive (I thought he would have seen me otherwise if I had started walking away from there). I took my aim and shot off one single bullet and he died. I went over there to loot their bodies and I couldn't believe it. I had nothing but a Lee Enfield and some mags with the coyote bag. They had two ALICE bags with 15 blood bags, 7 morphines, some bandages, watches, knifes, maps, toolboxes, hatchets, and lots and lots of ammo.
is the FP server updated?
Also the new update seems to have balanced out the zombies difficulty pretty well
[QUOTE=Mooe94;36417046]Also the new update seems to have balanced out the zombies difficulty pretty well[/QUOTE] I haven't yet had a chance to play the newest update, could you elaborate on how it's been balanced?
[QUOTE=LuckyLuke;36417094]I haven't yet had a chance to play the newest update, could you elaborate on how it's been balanced?[/QUOTE] They don't have supersonic hearing
You can crawl now and not aggro zeds.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.