• Dota 2 General Chat - GARRY GAVE US A FORUM! WOO!
    3,442 replies, posted
I can't search for any games. Heropedia is cool though.
Yeah servers seem to be wonky atm
I seriously hope they fixed Wisp's ult. Last time I tried him you could relocate allies outside of the map. If they didn't, I can already see all the constant trolling.
[QUOTE=Doughnuts;36542853]I think you forgot quota is Refresher + Aghs + midas[/QUOTE] i fail to see a dagon on that
quota is finished when you have 6 endgame items :v: (besides treads)
The heropedia takes a little longer to load, so I can't quickly reference something in Learn while I'm in a game, but I think it'll be very useful for new players. I wish they would stop shrinking the grids every time they update something, though. I miss that first iteration of hero picking and the old learn tab.
this is what your prophet should look like or else you're playing wrong [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uzPOy.png[/IMG]
Endgame always consists of aghanims/refresher/midas no matter what if you're doing quota.
They changed the UI on the learn tab and thought it was pretty cool, until I realized when you click on a hero it takes you to a completely different page. What was so wrong about having all the stats and lore on the side? I could just glance over and have all the information right there. Why bury everything under pages?
[QUOTE=Twipsters;36543891]They changed the UI on the learn tab and thought it was pretty cool, until I realized when you click on a hero it takes you to a completely different page. What was so wrong about having all the stats and lore on the side? I could just glance over and have all the information right there. Why bury everything under pages?[/QUOTE] Because now they have a page with in-depth stats and abilities and video examples of said abilities. What's wrong about that?
I think it should be like it was before having everything nice and tidy, and have a button that says "Learn more" or some shit like that and then it could take you to the in-depth page.
[QUOTE=Twipsters;36543947]I think it should be like it was before having everything nice and tidy, and have a button that says "Learn more" or some shit like that and then it could take you to the in-depth page.[/QUOTE] So you want an arbitrary page before the actual page?
Y'know, it's nice to see Valve listening to the contributors. There was a problem with TF2 where people couldn't submit new animations for things. Apparently now they're going to start accepting custom animations for DOTA2, and looks like the same for TF2 as well.
[quote]xxx:I mean, I'd fuck a car's exhaust pipe but DAMN. xxx:I almost burnt my dick off. xxx:So I use protection now.[/quote] Boy, the things you find in US East chat on the update day.
[QUOTE=Banned?;36543968]So you want an arbitrary page before the actual page?[/QUOTE] do not play luna against phantom assassin [editline]w[/editline] in fact just dont play luna
Anyone else having problems with the update? Steam said that the Dota 2 update had finished downloading, and my learn tab is all new and shiny with the heropedia. But I can't spectate any matches (I get a "map version differs" error), and when I started my own bot match my dire secret shop guy was an error. So, something broke, and I don't know how to fix it. Verifying the cache didn't do anything.
[QUOTE=xpod1;36544158]do not play luna against phantom assassin [editline]w[/editline] in fact just dont play luna[/QUOTE] Don't shit talk the thread before the game is over. WE FUCKING WON AND I PLAYED THE WORST GAME OF MY LIFE.
[QUOTE=xpod1;36544158]do not play luna against phantom assassin [editline]w[/editline] in fact just dont play luna[/QUOTE] we won btw, please shittalk after the match is over
[QUOTE=Banned?;36544566]Don't shit talk the thread before the game is over. WE FUCKING WON AND I PLAYED THE WORST GAME OF MY LIFE.[/QUOTE] you got carried by a lycan you got carried and admitted that you fucked up the game
you guys shouldn't give up so easily just because brass died like 2-3 times and we lost a few towers doesn't mean the game is over [editline]28th June 2012[/editline] fun fact: lycan never attempted to kill roshan at any point in the match
[QUOTE=xpod1;36544604]you got carried by a lycan[/QUOTE] I got beat mid by Phantom Assassin, I wiffed three ulties, I got no CS and fed like a newb, I can safely say that was the worst game I've ever played, and [B]you still lost.[/B] This is me caring: [img]http://i.imgur.com/5jgUP.gif[/img] [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Image Macro" - Asaratha))[/highlight]
[QUOTE=Banned?;36544631]I got beat mid by Phantom Assassin, I wiffed three ulties, I got no CS and fed like a newb, I can safely say that was the worst game I've ever played, and [B]you still lost.[/B] This is me caring: [img]http://i.imgur.com/5jgUP.gif[/img][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://filesmelt.com/dl/brass_being_mad_bad_and_sad.png[/IMG] this is also you getting overly angry
Man you guys take this game too seriously.
Selling popcorn.
What is this, facebook?
like dis if u cry errytyme
Banned is banned
I've got 2 people picking luna and talking crap new hero in a nutshell.
Just went 9/1 as Lion. Not that it's surprising, he's way too easy to kill with. Q then R and it's GG.
[QUOTE=AutomataReturns;36545592]Just went 9/1 as Lion. Not that it's surprising, he's way too easy to kill with. Q then R and it's GG.[/QUOTE] Maybe early game lol, no one is gonna die that quickly when the game matters the most.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.