• Free 256MB minecraft servers
    69 replies, posted
Looking to give out at least 10GB worth of Minecraft servers on this box. If you're interested in a small Minecraft server for a couple of friends and you can't afford one or you simply want to give multiplayer a shot please PM me. You can read the requirements [URL="https://www.elpishost.com/facepunch/requirements.html"]here[/URL] (very simple). The server is located in Phoenix, Arizona. I'm giving these out since Arizona is no longer a location I offer, meaning there is no way for me to get more orders on this node. It's not going anywhere, but I'd rather the node be full then half empty. Plus I love giving out free stuff.
Vouching for this guy. He's amazing and I love him forever.
Darksoul is a robot who's plan is to take over the earth through love. ..Alas his servers are top notch
Thanks so much for the offer. Rated heart, bro.
[quote]over 250 posts[/quote] That's what I get for lurking, I guess.
I'd love one. You gave me one a while ago but stopped it due to being inactive, I'll try to keep players this time.
Just created my account and finish the order. This man is a god
[QUOTE=GhettoGeek;36582341]Just created my account and finish the order. This man is a god[/QUOTE] Me too! Server is up and running great. Thanks so much.
Been playing with my friends on our server! Everything is running great without a hitch! Thank you very much!
I'd love one too dude. Thanks in advance. This is also fully modifiable yes? I can mod it?
I don't have a use for one of these servers but this is incredibly generous of you.
can i get one please thanks
Hey Darksoul, may I be able to obtain a server from you if one is still available? I have a couple friends that have been bugging me to re-host a server but can not afford it just for a couple people and do not have the requirements to host one myself. I will probably only have about 1-5 people on max and maybe some more, not quiet sure. Thanks. Also, I PMed you just in case you don't look at this thread that often and your apply button on the site said to Pm you :downs:
Well I've been having an issue where every 30min or so the server stops accepting connections, but it says it's online on the site. I just restart it and it works again.
Dang it, I need to stop lurking so much. I'm like 30 away from 250.
[QUOTE=Woovie;36586480]Well I've been having an issue where every 30min or so the server stops accepting connections, but it says it's online on the site. I just restart it and it works again.[/QUOTE] Check the console for errors and if that fails check the server.log. Please open up a support ticket if you can't find anything so I can help you.
cp.elpishost.com isn't loading i can wait c:
[QUOTE=Panthereye;36586755]cp.elpishost.com isn't loading i can wait c:[/QUOTE] Works here. If you're having issues support ticket please :)
[QUOTE=darksoul69;36586793]Works here. If you're having issues support ticket please :)[/QUOTE] i can access it from firefox, but not chrome. odd. i'll submit a ticket if i have further problems, though
how much slots can you put in it?
Is my request being ignored/rejected, or are you backlogged/busy? Sorry for the nagging post, but I'm curious.
[QUOTE=dmillerw;36587112]Is my request being ignored/rejected, or are you backlogged/busy? Sorry for the nagging post, but I'm curious.[/QUOTE] Just busy - managing two live chats, three billing/ticket systems and then dealing with two skype windows/forums/other forums/two phone systems....... You get the picture :)
It's just easier for Tyler (and most hosters for that matter) if things get put into the ticket system. That way things are more organized :P
Come on guys I need to give out more then 20 - if you want one PM me. :)
I PMed you a while back :downs:
- snip - fuck
Sent you a Pm.
One thing worth noting is that this round he has about 11 free servers. 10GB = 10,240 MB / 256 MB = 10.9375 servers
[QUOTE=Cronos Dage;36607607]One thing worth noting is that this round he has about 11 free servers. 10GB = 10,240 MB / 256 MB = 10.9375 servers[/QUOTE] Your math is a little off.
[QUOTE=Cronos Dage;36607607]One thing worth noting is that this round he has about 11 free servers. 10GB = 10,240 MB / 256 MB = 10.9375 servers[/QUOTE] 39.0625 Servers, Might want to invest a new Calculator. [editline]3rd July 2012[/editline] PM'd you Btw Darksul
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.