• Steam Summer Sale 2012 Dawn Of The First Day
    6,654 replies, posted
[QUOTE=DevinWatson;36816822]Also worth noting, the fort looks like a skull now... [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/H7LFJ.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]im guessing in the next 2 days at most we get those activity's
Should I save some money for these "activities"?
I'm sorry it might be my stupidity but where's this Tree House thing going on?
[QUOTE=Dahaka32;36818072]I'm sorry it might be my stupidity but where's this Tree House thing going on?[/QUOTE] Steam store page.
God fucking damnit. Shoot Many Robots, the only game I went into this sale with a legitimate desire for, is on a flash sale for less than two hours in the middle of the night when I don't have any access to my means of buying it. Anyone got any solid figures on flash sales that have also been dailies?
[QUOTE=FpShepard;36818083]Steam store page.[/QUOTE] That's the stupidity, is it supposed to be a clear image like that .gif or it's just the background image?
[QUOTE=Ray-The-Sun;36818096]God fucking damnit. Shoot Many Robots, the only game I went into this sale with a legitimate desire for, is on a flash sale for less than two hours in the middle of the night when I don't have any access to my means of buying it. Anyone got any solid figures on flash sales that have also been dailies?[/QUOTE] Shoot Many Robots is still up. You can still buy it.
[QUOTE=Ray-The-Sun;36818096]God fucking damnit. Shoot Many Robots, the only game I went into this sale with a legitimate desire for, is on a flash sale for less than two hours in the middle of the night when I don't have any access to my means of buying it. Anyone got any solid figures on flash sales that have also been dailies?[/QUOTE] I have it in my inventory if you want it.
[QUOTE=Dahaka32;36818131]That's the stupidity, is it supposed to be a clear image like that .gif or it's just the background image?[/QUOTE] It's the background image, but you can get the full wallpapers from the Summer Camp community posts, which is what the gif is using.
[QUOTE=AutomataReturns;36818146]It's the background image, but you can get the full wallpapers from the Summer Camp community posts, which is what the gif is using.[/QUOTE] Ah! There we go I haven't realized that, thanks for letting me know! :)
Jeez, the UK sale price for ARMA 2 CO is exactly the same as bohemia's store non-sale price. I shoulda got it for £14.99 while I had the chance.
Is the Sniper Elite V2 co-op dead? I have nobody to play with and can't find a single session.
FYI, Dear Esther is damn good for $2.50
[QUOTE=DevinWatson;36818395]FYI, Dear Esther is damn good for $2.50[/QUOTE] A good walking simulator.
[QUOTE=hogofwar;36818401]A good walking simulator.[/QUOTE] I've heard it's a good movie.
I heard it's a good movie about a walking simulator.
[QUOTE=mixshifter;36818588]I heard it's a good movie about a walking simulator.[/QUOTE] I hear it's a good movie about a walking simulator simulator.
It's just a short artistic game, I for one really enjoyed it.
[QUOTE=leet_name;36818610]I hear it's a good movie about a walking simulator simulator.[/QUOTE] I've heard it's a good movie simulator about a walking simulator movie simulator walking
I heard it's a- I got nothing. Also all I have left to buy now is Rome:Total war, your attacks are primitive Gabe.
Honestly for what it is it's quite good, it looks quite good too... [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/v6SvZl.jpg[/IMG]
Hey, is Sanctum any good?
Are the unreal games worth it nowadays and if so which?
I heard its a fucking good game
Are Sanctum and the DLCs worth $5?
I'm sure this question has been asked, but do all of the Flash Sales from every other day become available on the last day?
[QUOTE=jordan10la;36819027]Are the unreal games worth it nowadays and if so which?[/QUOTE] UT2004 is one of the best shooters of all time. UT99 (aka the first Unreal Tournament) is also good. UT3 is OK, but not as good. The singleplayers games, not so much. The first Unreal is very important in gaming history, but it doesn't stand up well under modern eyes. Unreal 2 is just OK - not amazing, but not terrible. I would recommend the Deal Pack, though. I bought a similar package retail for twice as much, and it was worth it. If you can't afford $10, at least grab UT2004. [editline]17th July 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Clementine;36819039]I heard its a fucking good game[/QUOTE] Who were you responding to there - me (Sanctum), or jordan (Unreal)?
[QUOTE=jordan10la;36819027]Are the unreal games worth it nowadays and if so which?[/QUOTE] Unreal Tournament GOTY is by far my favourite but Unreal Tournament 2004 is quite good too.
From the research I`ve done, at least to me, it seems like the Sanctum Collection is def worth $5, especially if you have people to play with. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIb5nT_oMh4[/media] decide for yourself
I want dear Esther and Dungeon Defenders :(
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.