• Steam Summer Sale 2012 Dawn Of The First Day
    6,654 replies, posted
Aw man, I decided to get my friend Assassin's Creed Brotherhood so we could play multiplayer together then realised i've spent all my money... Curse you valve and your irresistable sales!
[QUOTE=monkey11;36819168]I want dear Esther and Dungeon Defenders :([/QUOTE] I want to be able to [B]install[/B] Dear Esther... I am pretty sure that I, alone have already reached at least 40% of my bandwidth cap for the month and there are still another four people in my house who use it. It would probably be best that I don't download any more stuff for a bit.
[QUOTE=Wafflemonstr;36819211]I want to be able to [B]install[/B] Dear Esther... I am pretty sure that I, alone have already reached at least 40% of my bandwidth cap for the month and there are still another four people in my house who use it. It would probably be best that I don't download any more stuff for a bit.[/QUOTE] I've only been able to install one game i got from the sale, because we only have 20gigs and have already gone over :(
[QUOTE=hogofwar;36818401]A good walking simulator.[/QUOTE] No, that's DayZ [editline]17th July 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Wafflemonstr;36819211]I want to be able to [B]install[/B] Dear Esther... I am pretty sure that I, alone have already reached at least 40% of my bandwidth cap for the month and there are still another four people in my house who use it. It would probably be best that I don't download any more stuff for a bit.[/QUOTE] I have a bandwidth cap as well, if the other four are just people internet surfing, then it shouldn't be a problem. I've downloaded at least 40 gigs from this sale alone lol
[QUOTE=crispychips;36819237]I've only been able to install one game i got from the sale, because we only have 20gigs and have already gone over :([/QUOTE] I have around 150gb's and I know for a fact that I have used at least 40 but most likely around 50gb's. So saying that I used 40% was a bit of an exaggeration but I have still used nearly 1/3 by myself. Source filmmaker is one of the main reasons since it was around 10 gigs.
[QUOTE=gnome_kitten;36815861]It's mostly because of it's the only way to buy hats from the store, however I suppose it can be a good way to limit how much you spend. Also, guys I think I may have a serious problem with spending.... [img]http://filesmelt.com/dl/economy.jpg[/img] Somebody please stop me, clearly I'm gonna be on the streets if I keep this up.[/QUOTE] *ahem* [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22953483/PC/mywalletithurts.PNG[/img] I'm already on the streets...
[QUOTE=Wafflemonstr;36819409]I have around 150gb's and I know for a fact that I have used at least 40 but most likely around 50gb's. So saying that I used 40% was a bit of an exaggeration but I have still used nearly 1/3 by myself. Source filmmaker is one of the main reasons since it was around 10 gigs.[/QUOTE] If only I had that much... 20gb in a house of 5 people means I'm only supposed to use about 4gb a month. :( Steam downloads are meant to be free with my ISP but only if it is downloaded from their server, and that never seems to happen for me...
[QUOTE=jordan10la;36819027]Are the unreal games worth it nowadays and if so which?[/QUOTE] Unreal Tournament, UT 2004, UT3 (not as good) You can play the actual Unreal games but I don't find them that good, although UT2 is worth the money.
[QUOTE=jordan10la;36819027]Are the unreal games worth it nowadays and if so which?[/QUOTE] YES! They are all really fucking great games! I know UT3 has gotten a lot of flak, honestly I don't know why. Personally I love to play it. HOWEVER UT99 is still my all time favourite. Nostalgia goggles? No. Awesomegoggles.
Just bought Dear Esther, I have always wanted to try it but I didn't want to buy it for it's actual price. [editline]18th July 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Jurikuer;36819565]YES! They are all really fucking great games! I know UT3 has gotten a lot of flak, honestly I don't know why. Personally I love to play it. HOWEVER UT99 is still my all time favourite. Nostalgia goggles? No. Awesomegoggles.[/QUOTE] A bunch of us who own UT99 should get a server or session going.
[QUOTE=BenJammin';36819572]Just bought Dear Esther, I have always wanted to try it but I didn't want to buy it for it's actual price. [editline]18th July 2012[/editline] A bunch of us who own UT99 should get a server or session going.[/QUOTE] I'd be down.
Really want Operation Arrowhead to go on daily/flash sale... Can't wait to play some DayZ...
[QUOTE=Frewb;36819302]No, that's DayZ [editline]17th July 2012[/editline] I have a bandwidth cap as well, if the other four are just people internet surfing, then it shouldn't be a problem. I've downloaded at least 40 gigs from this sale alone lol[/QUOTE] For the most part the other four just surf the internet with the exception of my brother who plays Call of Duty online for at least 10 or so hours a day which really adds up. I don't think we will go above the limit but who knows.
JC2! Yeah!
JUST CAUSE 2 75% OFF OH GOD THANK YOU LORD GABEN wait Notice: Just Cause 2 only supports Windows Vista or Windows 7 and requires a video card that supports DirectX 10 or higher. Windows XP and DirectX 9 are not supported. Does not require a Games For Windows Live account. uh
Are any of the Just Cause 2 DLCs worth buying?
[QUOTE=Erebus.;36820081]Are any of the Just Cause 2 DLCs worth buying?[/QUOTE] I'm liking that Rico's signature gun one..
Voted for Far Cry 2 - $3 seems like a good deal, Oblivion always comes on sale these days for $5.
[QUOTE=VietRooster2;36820068]JUST CAUSE 2 75% OFF OH GOD THANK YOU LORD GABEN wait Notice: Just Cause 2 only supports Windows Vista or Windows 7 and requires a video card that supports DirectX 10 or higher. Windows XP and DirectX 9 are not supported. Does not require a Games For Windows Live account. uh[/QUOTE] Who doesn't use Windows Vista or Windows 7 by now?
[QUOTE=DaDillsta;36820104]Who doesn't use Windows Vista or Windows 7 by now?[/QUOTE] People with no money/reason outside of gaming to upgrade.
[QUOTE=DaDillsta;36820104]Who doesn't use Windows Vista or Windows 7 by now?[/QUOTE] I'll get on upgrading very soon, but for now I'll buy the game so I won't lose my chance to get this.
[QUOTE=Ardosos;36820142]People with no money/reason outside of gaming to upgrade.[/QUOTE] Except Windows 7 isn't just for gaming, it's a standardized OS, Microsoft is dropping support for XP if they haven't already (I believe they have). [editline]18th July 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=VietRooster2;36820143]I'll get on upgrading very soon, but for now I'll buy the game so I won't lose my chance to get this.[/QUOTE] Sounds like a good idea.
[QUOTE=DaDillsta;36820193]Except Windows 7 isn't just for gaming, it's a standardized OS, Microsoft is dropping support for XP if they haven't already (I believe they have). [editline]18th July 2012[/editline] Sounds like a good idea.[/QUOTE] They're still supporting it until 2014, unfortunately.
[QUOTE=DaDillsta;36820193]Except Windows 7 isn't just for gaming, it's a standardized OS, Microsoft is dropping support for XP if they haven't already (I believe they have). [/QUOTE] They are supporting it till 2014, I believe.
[QUOTE=Erebus.;36820081]Are any of the Just Cause 2 DLCs worth buying?[/QUOTE] I have all of them, and they're pretty fun to muck around with, at the moment they're so cheap I'd say get them if you have some spare money, but otherwise they don't add all that much to the game
FUCK I WANTED OBLIVION IT WAS SO CLOSE
Wow, I don't think anyone was expecting Torchlight to win that one :v:
oh wow :suicide:
[QUOTE=bobsynergy;36820817]Wow, I don't think anyone was expecting Torchlight to win that one :v:[/QUOTE] A lot of people thought it was for Torchlight II for some reason so that probably has something to do with it.
[img]http://i48.tinypic.com/rkzhcj.jpg[/img] You've gotta be kidding me...
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.