• Steam Summer Sale 2012 Dawn Of The First Day
    6,654 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Fhux;36749494]No you're not. GRAW2 does not use that DRM, and as such you are telling them that you're okay with [i]not[/i] having DRM.[/QUOTE] Then I stand corrected. And I hope to God that they don't relapse into their old way of thinking as so many publishers are apt to do these days. (And I hope you're right because there are about a dozen Ubisoft games that I've been dying to play.) (I'm still not going to buy Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 in particular because the PC version is a broken console port that scores 10 points lower on both Metacritic and GameRankings, though that's the fault of GRIN, the developers responsible for the port.)
I voted Ghost Recon because fucking brink isn't even available in my region.
whoah what arma 2 *is* on sale
[QUOTE=Turing;36749642]whoah what arma 2 *is* on sale[/QUOTE] Yeah, but so is most of steam. Don't buy it yet, wait for the daily deal/flash sale or the last day. [editline]13th July 2012[/editline] Oh, and by the way, BttF is still 75% off, but only for about another half hour.
I hope Bioshock 2 gets a Daily Deal or something. I've been really wanting to play that.
About to buy Grimrock, only have $37 NZD for the sale so I kinda want to wait and see what hits, but Grimrock is too tempting. Hoping the complete GTA pack gets cheaper sometime.
[QUOTE=SGTNAPALM;36749685]I hope Bioshock 2 gets a Daily Deal or something. I've been really wanting to play that.[/QUOTE] Both Bioshock and Bioshock 2 were each 5 dollars a few months ago, bro.
Oh wow the one game which interests me, crusader kings 2 is on sale has anyone here played it?
With how many % did trine 2 win ? I was asleep so I didn't get to catch it Stronghold 3 is way too overpriced, it is pretty awful but at least they are trying to patch together something playable. Wait until christmas sales. Brink isn't that bad but ehh it's more of an online game, the singleplayer sucked big time.
[QUOTE=FpShepard;36749908]With how many % did trine 2 win ? I was asleep so I didn't get to catch it Stronghold 3 is way too overpriced, it is pretty awful but at least they are trying to patch together something playable. Wait until christmas sales. Brink isn't that bad but ehh it's more of an online game, the singleplayer sucked big time.[/QUOTE] It was like 50% or so.
My friend offered to get me SR3 to play together but its no longer 75% on sale. NOOOOOOOOOO
I really think Brink sort of needs the sale quite badly in order to perhaps bring the game back to life somewhat. A man can dream, it's a fun game to play.
Just got up to find 30 seconds left on Back to the Future. Bargain at £4.24! Also grabbed Trine 2. I voted for GRAW2 :v:
Extremely sad when I woke up this morning to find Trine 2 discounted instead of Magicka :(
[QUOTE=K0ppel;36749854]Oh wow the one game which interests me, crusader kings 2 is on sale has anyone here played it?[/QUOTE] I've been playing it recently. Installed the Game of Thrones mod and you get to play during a few scenarios prior to book one. Mainly Robert's Rebellion (slaying of the mad king) were EVERYONE is at war with each other. It's a lot of fun but it is not your typical strategy game. It's less about combat and more on the diplomatic side. You can get special "plots" to assassinate people, marry your children, change the laws of the land, prison, etc.. It is great. edit: Wanted to add that they are not done with the mod and plan on adding more content from the Game of Thrones universe, hopefully they will expand across the sea and give us more then just Westeros.
To raffle or not to raffle! [editline]13th July 2012[/editline] Disagree? No more raffles in this thread? Did I miss something? [editline]13th July 2012[/editline] [url]http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1197690&p=36750382#post36750382[/url]
[QUOTE=phabeZ;36748464]If it's not too much trouble, can someone 'sell' Darksiders to me, I kind of want it but I know very little about it (other than what I can assume from the screenshots really)[/QUOTE] I just bought it. If the length of a game is as important to you as it is to me, then Darksiders is a really good deal: [url]http://howlongtobeat.com/gamebreakdown.php?gameid=159[/url]
Should I buy Force Unleashed 2?
Woah, seems like I slept over SR3. . . Why?
I was forced to avoid SR3 since my internet went down like 10 minutes before vote ended. Anyone buy another copy I can buy?
I have a CS:GO beta invite if anyone would want to trade me something for it?
[QUOTE=Marden;36750240]Should I buy Force Unleashed 2?[/QUOTE] took me 4 hours to beat the story
I don't understand all the hate Brink receives. I enjoyed it, it was a rather good and original shooter with a lot of interesting mechanics. It doesn't have a lot of maps, but it's definitely worth the 5€ it'd cost. Personally, I'd rather see it selling more than being able to buy Stronghold 3 or GRAW2 cheap.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM04A1mU7Ys[/media]
Can someone buy me this? [url]http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4639/?snr=1_apple-touch-icon-precomposedpng_4__topsellers[/url] I can trade you some TF2 items and stuff... ADD Me On Steam!
[QUOTE=Mr. Agree;36750345]I have a CS:GO beta invite if anyone would want to trade me something for it?[/QUOTE] PM me or add me on steam. [url]http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995424328[/url]
Thank god I can use steam on my phone now
Okey so my alarm clock didn't help... i overslept. But thats okey i will have the raffle now instead. Rate me useful if you want to be in this raffle for Trine 2. After half an hour i will close the raffle and i will use random.org to see who won okey? Half an hour starting NOW! 5 mins left! And it's over. 14 people in the raffle and the winner is! ....... G-Strogg. i will add you on steam or you add me and i will gift you it okey?
fuck i missed the saints row 3 deal. i even woke up early to buy it but completely forgot and went back to sleep
Just bought Legend of Grimrock for me and Portal 2 for my friend. I'm wating for next deals...
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.