• DayZ Mod - Crawling Simulator 2012 Dammit rocket what did you break this time?
    10,006 replies, posted
[QUOTE=skynet.;36598304]are you using the beta?[/QUOTE] Yes.
Am I a scrub if I buy ArmA 2 CO just for this mod?
Got tired of walking for 20 minutes trying to leave debug and gave up. Oh and thank you who just killed me after my respawn/restart cher.
god damnit, having the best game yet when a guy chases me down and kills me, i have enough trouble with the zombies without worrying about other players
He guys, I downloaded DayZ, And it works. Now my only problem is that I have nobody who wants to play with me. And I'm not experienced so I keep messing up. Is there anyone here that wants to play with me? :D
[QUOTE=Region;36598696]He guys, I downloaded DayZ, And it works. Now my only problem is that I have nobody who wants to play with me. And I'm not experienced so I keep messing up. Is there anyone here that wants to play with me? :D[/QUOTE] Join the mumble if your looking for FPers to team up. Info is in the OP
Am I the only one having connection problems?
Me and my friend came across a survivor as we were traveling to Zelenogorsk and he didn't have any weapons so we went to a barn where there was a lee enfeild and meanwhile me and my friend where outside mowing sown the horde that was following us. Feels good.
Stay away from a guy named ALICE. He kills on sight. He killed me after I spawn and talked to him over mic.
Jesus christ, I tab out for 1 second and I get mauled by 1 fucking zombie and lose my M107, fuck..
[QUOTE=Aide;36598764]Stay away from everyone.[/QUOTE] ftfy
Goodnight, Allen. You were quite fun to watch crawl around with broken legs as we threw whiskey bottles, flares, and smoke nades at you to aggro more zeds so you'd die and so that Ripper can have your ALICE pack.
[QUOTE=Cam00;36598418]Am I a scrub if I buy ArmA 2 CO just for this mod?[/QUOTE] yeah you're the type of casual player ruining the arma 2 community
does anyone know where the cz50 spawns anymore? I haven't seen one in ages. I need that gun D:
Hey guys, uh, you might want to steer clear of NY8 if you plan on getting on it. Cherno is sort of uh, on fire.
God dammit, my friend is only going to buy the game if it goes below $20 on some sale or another... Forever alone.
[QUOTE=Cam00;36598418]Am I a scrub if I buy ArmA 2 CO just for this mod?[/QUOTE] What do you mean? your buying DayZ, your mistaking it for that realism simulator mod Arma for the game, though the mod it's pretty good man
[QUOTE=GhostG45;36599456]God dammit, my friend is only going to buy the game if it goes below $20 on some sale or another... Forever alone.[/QUOTE] Same here, but BIS is having a 25% sale on everything on their site. That might convince them, you always hope for the summer sale.
Finally got murdered for my tractor.
damnit now I am getting stuck on Loading again, even though I can hear ingame sounds and everything
[QUOTE=LiquidBullet;36599539]Same here, but BIS is having a 25% sale on everything on their site. That might convince them, you always hope for the summer sale.[/QUOTE] My friend won't spend the extra four bucks because he's a cheap Jew.
[QUOTE=S31-Syntax;36598972]Goodnight, Allen. You were quite fun to watch crawl around with broken legs as we threw whiskey bottles, flares, and smoke nades at you to aggro more zeds so you'd die and so that Ripper can have your ALICE pack.[/QUOTE] Hey we didn't have any morphine. Not like he had much anyway.
[QUOTE=DeEz;36599648]damnit now I am getting stuck on Loading again, even though I can hear ingame sounds and everything[/QUOTE] Server just went all wonky.
Is the hive still getting DDoS'd
[QUOTE=DeEz;36599686]Is the hive still getting DDoS'd[/QUOTE] Yes
[QUOTE=despo;36599352]does anyone know where the cz50 spawns anymore? I haven't seen one in ages. I need that gun D:[/QUOTE] Try going around military camps or deerstands and try your luck.
[QUOTE=Creid;36599629]Finally got murdered for my tractor.[/QUOTE] Sorry bro, thats was actually me, I was bleeding and at 4000 blood and you were out on the open on the coast, easy pickens and I was desperate, wouldn't have if I knew you were an FPer
Is anyone else getting really strange artifacts when looking in certain directions? It seems to happen every few updates for me.
Running north and find a those civilian Ural cars in the middle of a road. Run 2km for Zelenegorsk to get parts to fix it and now we're driving to victory! I would like to offer a toast to my friends Biscuit-Boy, Grabigel, and Kosta for their time. Biscuit's entertaining us with his musical expertise on mumble as well!
Is it me or is US133 lagging a lot?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.