• DayZ Mod - Crawling Simulator 2012 Dammit rocket what did you break this time?
    10,006 replies, posted
Spawned today, got a hatchet, fucked shit up. Used it to break into the hospital, steal tons of meds, than I went next door and stole a ton of survival gear, food, water, alice and a tent from the grocery store along with a revolver and now I'm on easy street.
[QUOTE=CodeMonkey3;36418926]Spawned today, got a hatchet, fucked shit up. Used it to break into the hospital, steal tons of meds, than I went next door and stole a ton of survival gear, food, water, alice and a tent from the grocery store along with a revolver and [B]now I'm on easy street[/B].[/QUOTE] You're [I]never[/I] on easy street in DayZ. [B][I]Never[/I][/B]
I don't know man some how I found 300 nvgs inside a dead body.
Where did the heli crash go on 133? does it move after a server reset or something?
[QUOTE=Skyward;36419009]Where did the heli crash go on 133? does it move after a server reset or something?[/QUOTE] yus
I'm not sure if the last patch really took, I'm still getting aggro'd by zeds while prone; I'm still having trouble surviving long enough to get a weapon.
[QUOTE=StupidUsername67;36419023]yus[/QUOTE] :c
[QUOTE=SuperHoboMan;36418939]You're [I]never[/I] on easy street in DayZ. [B][I]Never[/I][/B][/QUOTE] Pretty much this. I was set to go north after I finished picking up gear in chernogorsk. go up not even half a kilometer and some guy in a bush I ran through killed me. He was a terrible shot too. In fact, I think Cherno has put a curse on me. Every time I go there, I'm able to find what I want/need. Except as soon as I decide to leave or help a guy, some guy just pops out and kills me. At this point I'm pretty sure I've netted the title of Cherno's #1 victim
[QUOTE=Trunk Monkay;36418254]Oh, looking for my friend so we can group up, suddenly EVERYBODY on the server falls over dead and the server crashes. Log back into another one and all my shits gone. Had an M14 aimpoint with 15 spare mags, enough food to last for days, water, soda, matches, NVG's. all gone because the server fucked up. great.[/QUOTE] Same happened to me yesterday, i had been alive for 4 days
I'M So sorry That Trunk Monkey, I hope you did not die.
Any friendlies at NW airfield (133) wanna give a brother a blood transfusion? I have the blood bag.
Nevermind got it to work
[QUOTE=nomad1;36419160]I'M So sorry That Trunk Monkey, I hope you did not die.[/QUOTE] Hoping for my friends to come rescue me. Did you make it?
[QUOTE=That Ninja;36419243]Hoping for my friends to come rescue me. Did you make it?[/QUOTE] 3000 bloods, going to the barn to find firewood to make a fire and cook some meat. Want some? Edit: Hunger might kill me soon If I don't eat something, hoping there is firewood. Edit: No firewood, no hatchet. I r boned. Edit: O found a hatchet, might be saved.
Got 11 mags for this badboy, come at me bro [IMG]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594722251477041259/3BC5C30D6F2383EBC379AA707851E27007E36FC1/[/IMG] He just gave up and stood there, bleeding and getting mauled by zombies. [IMG]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594722251477513188/FAEAACAD8C4F0111B68A36B94D078B27470F3577/[/IMG] My Gear [IMG]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594722063308040418/69EADE956B2FB469CA61B520BAEEAE6971BC0FDD/[/IMG]
[T]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/558693454477163218/23A18DFD202E5D0BE7C623924D653AF9BB1C1B06/[/T] Nobody really shoots new spawns anymore, kind of cool.
The DayZ gods made sure I ran into someone in Elektro in front of the store so I could give them a blood transfusion. They gave me one too. True bro right there 10/10 would transfuse again.
I've hit the bottom of the barrel. I am continuing my udder humiliation of the new survivors along the coast of random servers, but this one will forever have a special place in my heart. I was just outside of Prigorodky running along the coast heading East out of Electro, and I managed to find a lone survivor running along the middle of the road with his flashlight on. I managed to get close enough to him and over direct communication, yelled at him to turn the flashlight off and sit down. I had to yell f slash to get him to figure it out, but he eventually sat his ass down. I then gave him orders to move his entire inventory to his backpack, even when it was full (to erase the items). I then had him drop the backpack on the ground. I had him face toward Prigor, and told him to run. And he ran, he ran and after about 5 seconds I let off a volley of MK 48 just over his head. The noise alone was enough to draw all the zombies that had spawned when I ran through earlier to begin advancing on my position. But, they instead went and ran straight for the survivor, and before the kid could disconnect, the zombies had broken his legs and killed him. RIP random hero, you were the best ArmA guy ever.
You should record this shit.
[QUOTE=SuperHoboMan;36418939]You're [I]never[/I] on easy street in DayZ. [B][I]Never[/I][/B][/QUOTE] Iunno, the recent hotfixes have made starting up easy and getting to the endgame difficult Within two hours of playing by barnhopping and going to two grocery stores I found myself swimming in basic tier equipment [img]http://imgkk.com/i/x9o-.jpg[/img] Canteens have become impossible to find though sadly so finding drink is a bit more difficult but not really
[QUOTE=BANNED USER;36419387]I've hit the bottom of the barrel. I am continuing my udder humiliation of the new survivors along the coast of random servers, but this one will forever have a special place in my heart. I was just outside of Prigorodky running along the coast heading East out of Electro, and I managed to find a lone survivor running along the middle of the road with his flashlight on. I managed to get close enough to him and over direct communication, yelled at him to turn the flashlight off and sit down. I had to yell f slash to get him to figure it out, but he eventually sat his ass down. I then gave him orders to move his entire inventory to his backpack, even when it was full (to erase the items). I then had him drop the backpack on the ground. I had him face toward Prigor, and told him to run. And he ran, he ran and after about 5 seconds I let off a volley of MK 48 just over his head. The noise alone was enough to draw all the zombies that had spawned when I ran through earlier to begin advancing on my position. But, they instead went and ran straight for the survivor, and before the kid could disconnect, the zombies had broken his legs and killed him. RIP random hero, you were the best ArmA guy ever.[/QUOTE] Not sure why people are doing what you say... If you don't even have a basic weapon yet and someone tells them to drop their stuff it's really easier to just leg it or get shot and respawn then drop one's precious little gear.
[QUOTE=zombojoe;36419401]You should record this shit.[/QUOTE] I record everything, but sometimes I have this shit problem of PAUSING a recording, and then think I actually stopped it, so when I hit the record button, it stops the recording, rather than resuming it. Before the part where I killed this guy, I was running through Prigor to go to the big mountain, and when I got out of town thats when I hit pause and then when I saw him hit record instead of the resume/pause button. So I fucked up and want to die because I missed it, it would have been the best shit ever. [QUOTE=DanRatherman;36419447]Not sure why people are doing what you say... If you don't even have a basic weapon yet and someone tells them to drop their stuff it's really easier to just leg it or get shot and respawn then drop one's precious little gear.[/QUOTE] This guy must have been into it and was taking it seriously, maybe he wanted to truly try and survive in a real apocalyptic environment by any means, even it it involves listening to a heavily armed wookie.
What files are needed to update from 1.7.1.4 to 1.7.1.5? Just the _code?
[QUOTE=BANNED USER;36419387]I've hit the bottom of the barrel. I am continuing my udder humiliation of the new survivors along the coast of random servers, but this one will forever have a special place in my heart. I was just outside of Prigorodky running along the coast heading East out of Electro, and I managed to find a lone survivor running along the middle of the road with his flashlight on. I managed to get close enough to him and over direct communication, yelled at him to turn the flashlight off and sit down. I had to yell f slash to get him to figure it out, but he eventually sat his ass down. I then gave him orders to move his entire inventory to his backpack, even when it was full (to erase the items). I then had him drop the backpack on the ground. I had him face toward Prigor, and told him to run. And he ran, he ran and after about 5 seconds I let off a volley of MK 48 just over his head. The noise alone was enough to draw all the zombies that had spawned when I ran through earlier to begin advancing on my position. But, they instead went and ran straight for the survivor, and before the kid could disconnect, the zombies had broken his legs and killed him. RIP random hero, you were the best ArmA guy ever.[/QUOTE] what you shot a unarmed guy for no reason? I dont get it.
[QUOTE=iLife_Aftermath;36418146]I get no sound, and I've installed the latest beta patch AND dayz hotfix. Anyone else have this?[/QUOTE] I had this issue. Turns out that the servers I was going on were all 1.7.1.4 when I was 1.7.1.5. (You can tell by looking for some [I]very[/I] (read: [I][B]very[/B][/I]) transparent text close to the center of your screen that will say something along the lines of the server/client versions not matching) If that doesn't help, other people say to play with your Windows audio settings -- try setting it to 5.1, even if you don't have it.
[QUOTE=Chernarus;36419466]what you shot a unarmed guy for no reason? I dont get it.[/QUOTE] I didn't shoot [i]him[/i] I scared the shit out of him by shooting just over his head. But the Mk 48 is as loud as the Enfield, so when that goes full auto for 2 seconds it tends to attract every dead thing in a five mile radius. Maybe I should do this on the FP server. Could always rob one, and then give the items to another. Like a really shit Robin Hood.
Ok I got meat, just need morphine and I am good to go!
[QUOTE=KorJax;36418533]Hows the game since the latest patch?[/QUOTE] Amazing. I have been getting 60 fps constant and no drops at all. Just had the most amazing 3 hour session on DayZ so far. Met with a friend in Chernogorsk on a fresh character, spent 30 mins running up to Stary Sobor for the army base. Got there and geared up with some decent weapons and stuff, found loads of tools and two 24 slot backpacks. We then found a brilliant red 4 seater car that required repair. We were extremely lucky that there were two wheels in the town, then some guy spawned on top of us and when we killed him he dropped a wheel, then we searched nearby towns and found an engine block and fuel tank. It took 30 or so mins but we finally found the last wheel after I hopped a few servers inside a garage, we went speeding all the way towards the left side of the map, filled a few jerry cans up and looted some corpses at a petrol station where there had obviously been an ambush on a vehicle in the last 20 or so minutes. We then got to a town where we saw two players running in with ALICE backpacks and assault rifles, they didnt see us and shit themselves that every zombie in the town was coming towards the car. We hopped out, chased one down and killed him then got raped by zombies, I managed to save my fainted/bleeding friend while he had 500 blood left, giving him morphine/bandages from the guy that we just killed and a blood transfusion. On the way we found two push bikes which we rode around for a bit (They are so much fun, would be great if we didnt have a car already), then spent a while before we got to the West coast, drove up and down for a bit looking for newbies to run over then found a nice hiding spot for the car and logged off. I recorded the entire session which came out to about 500gb, going to sift through and bring the best bits out. tl;dr CARS ARE AWESOME AND SO WORTH THE EFFORT! You can make a journey in 2-3 minutes that would take 15-20 on foot.
[url]https://www.nfoservers.com/donate.pl?force_recipient=1&recipient=icarusderp@gmail.com[/url] I hate to say this, but can someone donate a little? The server costs a ton of money a month, all the money donated goes straight to my dedi provider so I can't withdrawal and screw you over. $5 helps.
Anyone wanna group up? im in elektro
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.