• Guild Wars 2 V2: GOTY 2017 or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Arenanet
    9,751 replies, posted
[QUOTE=johnrocketman;34563994]Fourth one is fine, third one is shitty. I can't transmute other peoples armor so I'll have to look at fat nerds who wear the sluttiest armor.[/QUOTE] People will complain about everything. It really is a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation for Anet here. If they make all revealing armor, people will complain that it is too slutty. If they make all covered realistic armor, people will complain that there is no good looking fantasy armor and it looks boring. If they have a good mix, there are people like you. Honestly, this is the best way. Having a mix of both. It is the closest way to make the most people happy.
[QUOTE=johnrocketman;34563994]Fourth one is fine, third one is shitty. I can't transmute other peoples armor so I'll have to look at fat nerds who wear the sluttiest armor.[/QUOTE] [img]http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Pixelnator/Random/dealwithit.png[/img]
Where do I sign up for this beta thing I've heard so much about
there arent any sign up yet, when you do then you'll definately know at the moment its private for press
Is the beta this month or next?
[QUOTE=Bullet100;34581846]Is the beta this month or next?[/QUOTE] It depends on which beta you mean? The Press beta are this month and march/april for the more larger beta.
So the public beta (for people like us) is in April? fffff-
[QUOTE=Dahlis87;34582146]It depends on which beta you mean? The Press beta are this month and march/april for the more larger beta.[/QUOTE] Does the larger beta require a signup/invite?
Gotta get off my ass and finish HoM to 30/50. Its at 15 right now.
[QUOTE=Lukeo;34564463]As long as there's a good ratio of realistic/non-nude armor to the sexy stuff it should be fine. If I could I'd make a really fat female norn warrior and dress her in the most revealing outfits possible.[/QUOTE] The armor doesn't bother me, because after seeing screenshots of TERA, armor comprised of nothing but three strips of tape would look purification.
something tells me the anniversary celebration will have some extra surprises this year (its in april too)
[QUOTE=Deac;34583184]Does the larger beta require a signup/invite?[/QUOTE] Kinda [QUOTE=.] March and April we’ll aggressively ramp up the size of our beta test events so that many of you will have a chance to participate. [/QUOTE] And this [QUOTE=.] We purposely didn’t use the term “Open Beta”, we mentioned Beta Events. To some people Open Beta means unlimited access to the game and everybody on the interwebs can play it. This is not what we will do. We will do Beta Weekend Events. Those of you who played Guild Wars might already be familiar with the concept. It means that many of you (like the blogpost says) will get a chance to participate in specific Events, but access won’t be unlimited – there will be some kind of selection criteria and the beta period will usually start on a Friday and end on the following Sunday. I hope this helps. [/QUOTE]
If I don't get a beta key... fuck. Been anticipating this game for years now. [editline]7th February 2012[/editline] Not that it's a special case for me, I assume most of you can relate.
Balthazar hates me, I finally display a PvP title in my HoM and when I go to look at my points, the HoM website has a 404 error. [editline]1[/editline] I did it man, I made it to 40/50. *manly tear*
[QUOTE=psychojake;34592662]Balthazar hates me, I finally display a PvP title in my HoM and when I go to look at my points, the HoM website has a 404 error. [editline]1[/editline] I did it man, I made it to 40/50. *manly tear*[/QUOTE] Congrats man! I only managed 35 for now, but I'll probably be able to squeeze out a few more with the ectos I still have.
[QUOTE=Cyan_Husky;34597618]Congrats man! I only managed 35 for now, but I'll probably be able to squeeze out a few more with the ectos I still have.[/QUOTE] I sold a ton of party/drunk/sweet points, farmed 10 ectos, bought 71 zkeys, then dished out JUST enough cash to purchase a tormented weapon. That was my boost from 35 to 40.
What's the point in going over 30? Is it really worth hours of effort and millions of gold just to get a title in GW2? I never really got that e-peen stuff...
[QUOTE=Dude Meister;34601564]What's the point in going over 30? Is it really worth hours of effort and millions of gold just to get a title in GW2? I never really got that e-peen stuff...[/QUOTE] I already had 43ish on my old account just from playing GW1, so I'm going for at least 40 on my new account in order to catch up to it again.
[QUOTE=Dude Meister;34601564]What's the point in going over 30? Is it really worth hours of effort and millions of gold just to get a title in GW2? I never really got that e-peen stuff...[/QUOTE] Because, if you're playing Guild Wars, and you already have 30, you might as well work towards more. I need 1 more point for my goal of 45. I'm being too lazy. Anybody want to do The Deep?
Going to the hospital tomorrow, afterwards feel free to hit me up on steam for the deep sometime if you don't mind the fact that I kinda neglected kitting out my heroes on this acc.
[QUOTE=Newbienice99;34602872]Because, if you're playing Guild Wars, and you already have 30, you might as well work towards more. I need 1 more point for my goal of 45. I'm being too lazy. Anybody want to do The Deep?[/QUOTE] I suppose I can do The Deep on the weekend. I'm a ranger ingame, I'll probably use an aoe build or whatever is good there.
REALLY excited about this game... been following it since announcement but haven't been lucky enough to get into the beta. Hope I can get in and test out the game sometime soon or the next month or so, even if I don't I'm still buying it for sure though and will be encouraging all of my friends to buy it.
I had a dream about GW2. Then I woke up. Now I am a sad panda.
I'd like to help out with the Deep, but I'm pretty shitastic at the game (a Warrior/Ritualist spirit spammer, who does that?)
[QUOTE=Lume;34611019]REALLY excited about this game... been following it since announcement but haven't been lucky enough to get into the beta. Hope I can get in and test out the game sometime soon or the next month or so, even if I don't I'm still buying it for sure though and will be encouraging all of my friends to buy it.[/QUOTE] Press beta. Your chances aren't exactly high at the moment.
[QUOTE=markfu;34618757]I'd like to help out with the Deep, but I'm pretty shitastic at the game (a Warrior/Ritualist spirit spammer, who does that?)[/QUOTE] jesus christ this is worse than a wammo it's a good thing respeccing is so easy!
[QUOTE=DuncanFrost;34619432]jesus christ this is worse than a wammo it's a good thing respeccing is so easy![/QUOTE] i used to use my W/E a lot in pvp but whenever someone ran away i threw a fireball (which usually killed them), i liked some of the comments i recieved for doing that. but sometimes unusual builds do work
I war running a Ritualist Warrior once. Felt amazing doing 50+ all the while dancing around.
I used a necro/paragon for a while, is that a weird combination? It worked pretty well, considering I used a spear to do ranged physical damage and a bunch of hexes that effect physical damage. Still not as good as your standard SS echo spammer though..
[QUOTE=Dude Meister;34620626]I used a necro/paragon for a while, is that a weird combination? It worked pretty well, considering I used a spear to do ranged physical damage and a bunch of hexes that effect physical damage. Still not as good as your standard SS echo spammer though..[/QUOTE] Necro / Assassin reporting in.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.