• Guild Wars 2 V2: GOTY 2017 or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Arenanet
    9,751 replies, posted
WOOT! Kept trying and I got in!
What server are y'all playing on, Yak's Bend?
[QUOTE=Cree8ive;35736116]WOOT! Kept trying and I got in![/QUOTE] For how long were you trying ? This is driving my insane.
I joined Eredon Terrace, I'll just worldswitch when Yak's bend or Anvil Rock aren't so packed.
I got in now, almost finished my Dr pepper while waiting. Or not, char select broke.
[QUOTE=Newbienice99;35735119]Ektos Plasma, or I can Charrdly Wait[/QUOTE] I messaged you, IGN is "Hacks" [editline]27th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=SpartanV2;35736236]What server are y'all playing on, Yak's Bend?[/QUOTE] Ferguson's Crossing 4 lyfe
Connecting.............unable to complete operation. yay! what's troubling me is my friends playing it fine so i'm worried its the client we downloaded, since my friend did the official download.
I'm trying to transfer my character to another world, always getting a network error. Is anyone having this problem?
[QUOTE=spree;35736406]I'm trying to transfer my character to another world, always getting a network error. Is anyone having this problem?[/QUOTE] i get a mixture, most of the time it's a problem with unable to complete operation then occasionally it claims there's something wrong with my router network or some shit.
[QUOTE=Newbienice99;35735119]Ektos Plasma, or I can Charrdly Wait[/QUOTE] Messaged you in game. Name is Delpoman, can you or someone else in the guild invite me when you get the chance?
my character is called Starcraft and my pet bear is called Infestation Pit. Win?
My human female engineer is named Naked Snake. Nvm, changed it. Its Steam Punk now.
anyone else get huge lag spikes every 6 secs or so
Well for any of you not playing right now, here's a bit of a peek of Lion's Arch I've just uploaded. That city is just so god damn fun to explore! [video=youtube;oUJiuxoOoFs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUJiuxoOoFs[/video]
my characters name is Barquire (on Crystal Desert) charr are awesome
I'm in on Ring of Fire! add me - Burlington
I can't work out why i just get a black screen, and it's fucking me off to no end, i create my character, i watch the intro, then all i get is music and a black screen, fucking fantastic gg.
I'm moving with my friend to Isle of Janthir, I like anvil rock but it's almost unplayable. I think there's a community called boons & conditions playing on that server, they seem like nice guys.
Can anyone confirm if the "unofficial" client download has anything to do with the "unable to connect to login server" error?
I went AFK while it was downloading and it appears to have been stuck at "Files Remaining: 4 - Speed: 0 KB/s" after I got home. And it isn't restarting the download - if I exit the downloader do I have to do the whole thing again, or can I restart it somehow..
When creating an engineer, what do the different tools do? the multitool pack seems like the best choice, but I'm not sure.
How do I change instances? Me and my cousin are trying to play, we're both in Queensdale, but mine is daytime, while his is night :v: , we're both in the same server.
[QUOTE=RawrBullet;35736996]I went AFK while it was downloading and it appears to have been stuck at "Files Remaining: 4 - Speed: 0 KB/s" after I got home. And it isn't restarting the download - if I exit the downloader do I have to do the whole thing again, or can I restart it somehow..[/QUOTE] If you exit the downloader and open it again, it picks up right where you left off on the file, even though it'll still say it's at 0%. It means 0% of what's left. [editline]27th April 2012[/editline] Also this has been the last half-hour for me since I haven't pre-ordered yet. [t]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559814205100696895/9856B82D0C4CB3D572C1B13017E812AD541D0CFD/[/t] :suicide:
Is the game unplayably laggy for other people too ? It literally took me 2-3 minutes to perform an action. It got better when I moved to another area though but there it was still a solid 10-15 seconds to do anything.
[QUOTE=Newbienice99;35735346]I think any member can invite, but I have been the only one doing it. Currently I can't get into my character, imm try again in 10 minutes Just post your name and I will get to it.[/QUOTE] Charrcolate Rain
I got to say, I'm impressed so far. I really though GW2 was gonna be bad. It really proved me wrong.
for EU players add this "E:\Storage\Games\Guild Wars 2\gw2.exe" -authsrv 206.127.159.107 to your gw2.exe file Then just keep trying and you should get in. Massive packet losses though. also I don't know but when I go to world selection all EU servers are High-Full and all US servers are Low
[b][u]What do people think about changing worlds?[/b][/u] (NA only) Anvil Rock is actually full, and some members can't even join the server. Other than that, the extreme amount of players can give a lot of people lag during events, because there are like 30 people doing it. Server transfers are now free, with no downsides I can tell. How about [U][B]Moledune (NA)[/B][/U]? I doubt it really matters what communities are on it, since it is only for this weekend. It is currently at Medium capacity (it goes Low, Medium, High, Full) Agree, and I will announce it to the rest of the steam group. I myself am going to switch regardless.
[QUOTE=Newbienice99;35737373][b][u]What do people think about changing worlds?[/b][/u] (NA only) Anvil Rock is actually full, and some members can't even join the server. Other than that, the extreme amount of players can give a lot of people lag during events, because there are like 30 people doing it. Server transfers are now free, with no downsides I can tell. How about [U][B]Moledune (NA)[/B][/U]? I doubt it really matters what communities are on it, since it is only for this weekend. It is currently at Medium capacity (it goes Low, Medium, High, Full) Agree, and I will announce it to the rest of the steam group. I myself am going to switch regardless.[/QUOTE] I think it would be a good idea. I have several friends who aren't part of FP who can't even join. I think the server is too full and causing a lot of lag. What server would you suggest? Kaineng maybe? Don't want too high of a population..
In the 15 mins of lag free gameplay I had today, it was awesome watching 8 people being cut down by one high level mob. As for the other times this game is so frustrating. Hopefully servers will be adjusted for tomorrow. Oh and the water reflections are fucking beautiful.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.