• Guild Wars 2 V2: GOTY 2017 or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Arenanet
    9,751 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Jonii;35747349]I just logged in! EDIT: Nevermind. Network Error and apparently Heart of the Mists crashed?[/QUOTE] I get the same problem. Seems like my character is caught in limbo now
should i do some pve? so far all ive been doing is pvp , elementalist with staffs are pretty bad unless your enemy isnt smart enough to evade out of aoe, theif is really really good.
Thief is glitched right now with swords, if you do a specific thing, you can get inside towers/keeps without knocking down their walls... Also apparently I'm not in the fp guild anymore
Can't log in all of a sudden. Sad. Also has anyone found a Dye Manufacturer, and has anyone found the jumping puzzle in Queensdale?
Day 1 buy that is all
[QUOTE=That Ninja;35747834]Also has anyone found a Dye Manufacturer[/QUOTE] Go to your [url=http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Home_instance]home instance[/url], there should be a Dye Manufacturer in there.
[QUOTE=thrawn2787;35747344]so remember that boss bullet and i were talking about yesterday? [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NjMk2nhsCU[/media] 20 fucking minutes[/QUOTE] I hated that motherfucker.
[QUOTE=Fkpuz Version 1;35747663]I'm getting a generic Korean mmo vibe from it. I'm sure I just need to play more though. I'm not going to spoil myself on the beta however. Gonna wait for release now.[/QUOTE] Everyone can have opinions but this just to fucking stupid. A generic Korean MMO, seriously?
Yeah I dunno how you got that idea of the game. I mean the combat is realtime, mob grinding is discouraged, and there's a plot and voice acting.
[QUOTE=Mombasa;35747916]I hated that motherfucker.[/QUOTE] What I don't understand is why people don't realize that while yes, he may be tough to fight, the more people there are to fight him, the harder it gets. They just make it harder for themselves.
Suddenly can't login. Darn it all.
are you guys unable to connect from the login menu or is it just me i was gonna ask this 20 minutes ago but i forgot
Forums are down too
[QUOTE=Petrussen;35747717]I get the same problem. Seems like my character is caught in limbo now[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30216519/fprant.jpg[/IMG] I've already lost three hours of gameplay because of this. Maybe I should make another character instead. [B]JUST DON'T LOG OUT WHILE DOING PVP[/B]!
[QUOTE=Vaught;35747974]Suddenly can't login. Darn it all.[/QUOTE] Suddenly crashed and now I can't log in.
Got DC'ed and now can't log in either. And I got DC'ed in the mists. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-----
[QUOTE=Thompsonas;35748000][IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30216519/fprant.jpg[/IMG] I've already lost three hours of gameplay because of this. Maybe I should make another character instead. [B]JUST DON'T LOG OUT WHILE DOING PVP[/B]![/QUOTE] I crashed while doing pvp, am I going to die now?
how high do i have to be for pvp
Looks like the ship is down cappin.
Looks like their stress test only hit the tip of the iceburg :v
I keep getting rolling disconnects. No errors it just boots me to the login screen. Also I couldn't seem to get party/group working, mail system wasn't responding and the Guild wasn't showing properly including the chat that didn't work.
[QUOTE=eternalflamez;35748019]I crashed while doing pvp, am I going to die now?[/QUOTE] If you were in WvWvW in the main area (Eternal Battlegrounds?) then probably. My mesmer is stuck for that reason, and she has 1 gold with her. I need that goddamn money.
I haven't been able to log in for an hour, not sure why you guys say " suddenly ".
Yup, now I cannot log on at all...
[QUOTE=Newbienice99;35748052]If you were in WvWvW in the main area (Eternal Battlegrounds?) then probably. My mesmer is stuck for that reason, and she has 1 gold with her. I need that goddamn money.[/QUOTE] Uhm idk, i was in WvWvW fighting at the gate of some fortress. Is that what you mean by main area?
Can someone please invite me to the guild? Or are we having problems with it? I've asked a few times over Local in WvWvW over the past two days and here and no one answered.
Can't log in anyway, so.
You know what'd be cool, if they let us keep 1 character from the beta on release.
[QUOTE=Lyonidis;35748012]Got DC'ed and now can't log in either. And I got DC'ed in the mists. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-----[/QUOTE] Me too. :V
[QUOTE=jiggu;35748059]I haven't been able to log in for an hour, not sure why you guys say " suddenly ".[/QUOTE] Well I was playing just fine until like 5 minutes ago.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.