• Guild Wars 2 V2: GOTY 2017 or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Arenanet
    9,751 replies, posted
Stupid me. I logged out and now I cant get back in
Wait, why is it so bad to log out while in pvp?
[QUOTE=That Ninja;35748094]Wait, why is it so bad to log out while in pvp?[/QUOTE] Because i guess they treat each map in each server as an individual instance of some sort and when you log out in there it will try to log you back in to that exact instance which doesn't exist anymore since that map on that server has changed
[QUOTE=That Ninja;35747952]What I don't understand is why people don't realize that while yes, he may be tough to fight, the more people there are to fight him, the harder it gets. They just make it harder for themselves.[/QUOTE] Well, you can't expect people to just sit out now can you? That'd be no fun... Bah, now I can't get in, and I was playing just fine since the start yesterday.
fuck me why did i log out lol
Got a serious error and crashed while playing with "Thoan" from the guild, if you were wondering where I went. Can't get back in now :suicide:
[QUOTE=Pandamox;35748147]Because i guess they treat each map in each server as an individual instance of some sort and when you log out in there it will try to log you back in to that exact instance which doesn't exist anymore since that map on that server has changed[/QUOTE] Oh. Does that include the hub where you can choose to go to wvw or pvp browser?
Ok so I've been thinking... I've been apart of FacePunch since 2005 and visit the forums daily since then. Last year I never thought so many of my FacePunch friends (you) would be playing this game so I decided to hunt for a guild. Now I find out that all of you are amazing and helpful. I don't know which to choose! The thing is I would rather be with you guys because I've known you longer. Although the other guild is larger and may be more structured/controlled. Not to mention the different servers... Even though the guesting ability will be there it will be difficult to constantly guest to other servers. I don't know why i'm rambling on about this. I really don't know what to do. Edit: I think I'll set my home server with the other guild so I can do some larger and more structured PVP/WvW with them. Then I can group with you guys for PvE and crazy, drunken, pantsless parties on top of the highest mountain!
I just D/C'd
[IMG_THUMB]http://puu.sh/rYkq[/IMG_THUMB] If it weren't for the UI, this would have been a great screenshot :< [editline]28th April 2012[/editline] Talking about UI, does anyone know how to disable/hide it?
[QUOTE=Fatrix;35748213][IMG_THUMB]http://puu.sh/rYkq[/IMG_THUMB] If it weren't for the UI, this would have been a great screenshot :< [editline]28th April 2012[/editline] Talking about UI, does anyone know how to disable/hide it?[/QUOTE] Ctrl+Shift+H Old trick from the first Guild Wars.
Weehh I just wasted 5 hours of my life on this character and now it's forever stuck in the pvp world... Good night, sweet prince. Anyway I wish GW2 wasn't down, but I guess we saw it coming, since it's still beta.
Situations like this that make me think: Damn, I am glad its still in beta.
[QUOTE=Bullet100;35748183]Ok so I've been thinking... I've been apart of FacePunch since 2005 and visit the forums daily since then. Last year I never thought so many of my FacePunch friends (you) would be playing this game so I decided to hunt for a guild. Now I find out that all of you are amazing and helpful. I don't know which to choose! The thing is I would rather be with you guys because I've known you longer. Although the other guild is larger and may be more structured/controlled. Not to mention the different servers... Even though the guesting ability will be there it will be difficult to constantly guest to other servers. I don't know why i'm rambling on about this. I really don't know what to do. Edit: I think I'll set my home server with the other guild so I can do some larger and more structured PVP/WvW with them. Then I can group with you guys for PvE and crazy, drunken, pantsless parties on top of the highest mountain![/QUOTE] Work hard to make the FP guild structured and organized. That way we can still be a great guild, and it will be with us.
[QUOTE=Bullet100;35748183]Ok so I've been thinking... I've been apart of FacePunch since 2005 and visit the forums daily since then. Last year I never thought so many of my FacePunch friends (you) would be playing this game so I decided to hunt for a guild. Now I find out that all of you are amazing and helpful. I don't know which to choose! The thing is I would rather be with you guys because I've known you longer. Although the other guild is larger and may be more structured/controlled. Not to mention the different servers... Even though the guesting ability will be there it will be difficult to constantly guest to other servers. I don't know why i'm rambling on about this. I really don't know what to do. Edit: I think I'll set my home server with the other guild so I can do some larger and more structured PVP/WvW with them. Then I can group with you guys for PvE and crazy, drunken, pantsless parties on top of the highest mountain![/QUOTE] What guild are you with? I'd like to also join a secondary guild for wvw/pvp until fp gets a bit more organized. (like we have an official plan, etc.)
[QUOTE=eternalflamez;35748254]Weehh I just wasted 5 hours of my life on this character and now it's forever stuck in the pvp world... Good night, sweet prince. Anyway I wish GW2 wasn't down, but I guess we saw it coming, since it's still beta.[/QUOTE] Good thing I got to level 15 with some decent gear before going to WvW.
I am an idiot. I left Anvil Rock because it was laggy as hell. I decide to try wvw. Server my dumbass tried to join is getting its ass kicked.
[QUOTE=Nystical;35748298]What guild are you with? I'd like to also join a secondary guild for wvw/pvp.[/QUOTE] Deadly Betties. [URL]http://www.deadlybetties.com/[/URL] Pretty laid back guild but I've never played any games with them yet. Although they do a lot of planning and preparing for these sort of events. They even have some of their members streaming their entire guilds gameplay for every hour of the beta event. They decided to go to Kaineng for the beta and I wanted to try out FP first since I love you guys. DB uses Raidcall for voice-chat and regularly use the forums. There is another FP'er that is on that guild.
[QUOTE=Bullet100;35748365]Deadly Betties. [URL]http://www.deadlybetties.com/[/URL] Pretty laid back guild but I've never played any games with them yet. Although they do a lot of planning and preparing for these sort of events. They even have some of their members streaming their entire guilds gameplay for every hour of the beta event. They decided to go to Kaineng for the beta and I wanted to try out FP first since I love you guys. DB uses Raidcall for voice-chat and regularly use the forums. There is another FP'er that is on that guild.[/QUOTE] Yeah we're talking about trying another server for the next BWE. Kaineng lacks in the WvW department and we seem to get out asses sliced constantly. I'd also love to play with my fellow FP'ers (as I'm also a long time veteran). <3
[QUOTE=Trooper-guy1;35748435]Yeah we're talking about trying another server for the next BWE. Kaineng lacks in the WvW department and we seem to get out asses sliced constantly. I'd also love to play with my fellow FP'ers (as I'm also a long time veteran). <3[/QUOTE] FYI Trooper-guy1 is the other DB guildie :) I haven't gotten the chance to check the DB forums that much Trooper, so how is it going with them? Sounds like PVP is lacking but what about population and intelligence? I plan on checking up on those streams when the event is over.
[QUOTE=Trooper-guy1;35748435]Yeah we're talking about trying another server for the next BWE. Kaineng lacks in the WvW department and we seem to get out asses sliced constantly. I'd also love to play with my fellow FP'ers (as I'm also a long time veteran). <3[/QUOTE] Didn't we choose Moledune as the new NA server yesterday because Anvil Rock lagged hard? Oh nvm you're talking about the DB guild.
[QUOTE=Guillebon;35748504]Didn't we choose Moledune as the new NA server yesterday because Anvil Rock lagged hard?[/QUOTE] I didn't know that happened. Also I was wondering if other servers lagged less than Anvil Rock. At least we're dominating in WvW! [editline]28th April 2012[/editline] Aww terrible page king.
[QUOTE=Guillebon;35748504]Didn't we choose Moledune as the new NA server yesterday because Anvil Rock lagged hard? Oh nvm you're talking about the DB guild.[/QUOTE] I'm still on Anvil Rock and it's actually not laggy anymore. Besides the frame-rates it's pretty smooth.
Sooo I'm having an issue here. I crashed while playing WvW, and now I can't log back in... I know what's causing it, I read an explanation a few pages back, but is there any way to SOLVE it?
[QUOTE=Bullet100;35748463]FYI Trooper-guy1 is the other DB guildie :) I haven't gotten the chance to check the DB forums that much Trooper, so how is it going with them? Sounds like PVP is lacking but what about population and intelligence? I plan on checking up on those streams when the event is over.[/QUOTE] Population is decent enough. Though they stay in PvE while a few jump into WvW and PvP. Everyone seems good with PvE but only zergs appear on our side for WvW. In other words; It might be hard to find a server that is balanced between PvP and PvE.
[QUOTE=Benstokes;35748556]Sooo I'm having an issue here. I crashed while playing WvW, and now I can't log back in... I know what's causing it, I read an explanation a few pages back, but is there any way to SOLVE it?[/QUOTE] Servers are down at the moment.
[QUOTE=Fatrix;35748213][IMG_THUMB]http://puu.sh/rYkq[/IMG_THUMB] If it weren't for the UI, this would have been a great screenshot :< [editline]28th April 2012[/editline] Talking about UI, does anyone know how to disable/hide it?[/QUOTE] [t]http://niggaupload.com/images/8TqeG.jpg[/t] Hi-res button best button
[QUOTE=Benstokes;35748556]Sooo I'm having an issue here. I crashed while playing WvW, and now I can't log back in... I know what's causing it, I read an explanation a few pages back, but is there any way to SOLVE it?[/QUOTE] We believe the servers are down. Not many people can get back in after they get kicked off. I myself have been stuck out for the past 20 minutes. The forums are down too so I guess that means something is going on their end. [editline]28th April 2012[/editline] Nevermind the forums seem to be up but really slow. [editline]28th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=kenji;35748575][t]http://niggaupload.com/images/8TqeG.jpg[/t] Hi-res button best button[/QUOTE] How do you guys do that...?
What's the solution to the "unable to complete operation" login error?
[QUOTE=Nystical;35748596]What's the solution to the "unable to complete operation" login error?[/QUOTE] patience.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.