• Guild Wars 2 V2: GOTY 2017 or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Arenanet
    9,751 replies, posted
[QUOTE=maxolina;35749202]On my server browser it shows that all EU servers are high or full, and all US servers are low.. is that possible?[/QUOTE] It had the opposite for me, earlier today.
I'm level 7 norn guardian in ring of fire, anyone willing to play with me (pve) once the servers go back up? I just finished the "defend her while she concentrates" personal story
FUCK I CANT LOGIN STUPID ARSE-GAME SHIT. Arenanet you need new servers goddammit Btw, I started on Ring of Fire but I transferred away... too much lag and too many players on there.. I picked the lowest pop. server and some events are still over-crowded
why the fuck are the servers still down?
[QUOTE=Pandamox;35749346]why the fuck are the servers still down?[/QUOTE] welcome to beta, its not a demo
Btw, how often will there be beta weekends? Every month? More often?
Best source of info is straight from the developers [url]http://twitter.com/#!/guildwars2[/url] And remember that this is a beta for this exact reason, I'm sure nobody wants this happening when the game is released.
Ugh, I really wanted to love this game but what I played yesterday left a sour taste in my mouth after the fact. I disliked the character models, the dialogue/story, and the questing system. The only thing that I really and truly loved was the combat. I'm gonna play more once the servers are back up, but I honestly think I might cancel my preorder. I think I might just dislike MMOs in general these days. It makes me sad. :(
[img]http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/39/2009/09/9f042.jpg[/img] Browsing LMAO thread whilst I'm waiting and came over this. Very related to our current situation.
[QUOTE=Pandamox;35749346]why the fuck are the servers still down?[/QUOTE] Because its beta and they encountered an issue. I would much rather prefer it happen in beta where errors are expected, than release where the game should be full quality and almost bug free. And they also are trying to FIX said errors in the beta and not the actual release (looking @ you SWTOR).
oh and if someone does manage to get into the servers then please tell the rest of us
[QUOTE=Guillebon;35749260]I'm lvl 8, can I help you guys with your personal story?[/QUOTE] I could use the help when I can log back on. Are you on Anvil?
managed to login just about now.
[QUOTE=Big Ben;35749504]Ugh, I really wanted to love this game but what I played yesterday left a sour taste in my mouth after the fact. I disliked the character models, the dialogue/story, and the questing system. The only thing that I really and truly loved was the combat. I'm gonna play more once the servers are back up, but I honestly think I might cancel my preorder. I think I might just dislike MMOs in general these days. It makes me sad. :([/QUOTE] Try to play it a little bit more. I don't know how far you got, but I kind of had the same experience. But now I'm at ~11 lvl and things seems much more pleasing now.
[QUOTE=dropp;35749567]managed to login just about now.[/QUOTE] I can confirm this :)
Managed to log in, still asking if people want to play with me.
just logged on.
[QUOTE=maxolina;35749428]Btw, how often will there be beta weekends? Every month? More often?[/QUOTE] They said that it will be once a month so the next one is most likely the end of may. They also said they aren't sure how many they will have.
ok, servers up
Just logged back in
Is ring of fire still for EU?
[url]http://www.justin.tv/jerryk[/url] gonna broadcast if anyone who can't play the beta is interested
[QUOTE=Tinter;35749623]Is ring of fire still for EU?[/QUOTE] What time is it there for you guys?
Yay time for more GW2
[QUOTE=Bullet100;35749648]What time is it there for you guys?[/QUOTE] 23:51 gmt+1 [editline]28th April 2012[/editline] Seems ring of fire is full.
back in just as i finished watching move
Which world should I go on if I'm in EU. And are there anybody who hasn't started yet either who wants to play with me, using voice chat maybe?
Anyone else unable to see guild chat?
[QUOTE=Tinter;35749729]Which world should I go on if I'm in EU. And are there anybody who hasn't started yet either who wants to play with me, using voice chat maybe?[/QUOTE] Most of us are on Ring of Fire, as far as I know.
is there a search for guild option I'm on moledune I want to join the guild (IGN Barquile)
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.