• Guild Wars 2 V2: GOTY 2017 or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Arenanet
    9,751 replies, posted
GOD DAMN IT. Logged out to switch back to anvil rock and now they are down again it seems. FUCK.
I don't know what y'all are doing different but I'm still getting the same error
[QUOTE=Fatrix;35749742]Most of us are on Ring of Fire, as far as I know.[/QUOTE] Ring of fire is full. I guess I'll just join some random one.
[QUOTE=Meller Yeller;35749787]I don't know what y'all are doing different but I'm still getting the same error[/QUOTE] Looks like they are down again.
I'm in right now, and a few people are chatting.
[QUOTE=Fatrix;35749862]I'm in right now, and a few people are chatting.[/QUOTE] How long ago did you log in? I logged in and logged back out to switch back to anvil rock, and I am locked out again.
Time to go on my ranger and do some WvW :D
[QUOTE=Bullet100;35749611]They said that it will be once a month so the next one is most likely the end of may. They also said they aren't sure how many they will have.[/QUOTE] So this game is pretty much due Q4 of 2012? I mean there will probably be around 3-4 beta weekends and thats already august by then.
It seems the servers are broken again. Tried to create a character and it says it can't complete the operation.
[QUOTE=Bullet100;35749554]I could use the help when I can log back on. Are you on Anvil?[/QUOTE] Moledune.... sigh.... Cant wait for guesting...
is it possible to respec my skill points?
God dammit i just got disconnected as i was beating that first boss in the human area can't get back in now
[QUOTE=bunnyspy1;35750061]is it possible to respec my skill points?[/QUOTE] There's not really any reason to. You can get enough skill points to unlock every skill for your profession, I'm pretty sure.
[QUOTE=Bullet100;35749611]They said that it will be once a month so the next one is most likely the end of may. They also said they aren't sure how many they will have.[/QUOTE] No no no no They specifically said at LEAST once a month. The street date at the moment is June 22, which is probably pretty close since the game is in the final stages. The 6/28 date from the picture in ANet HQ is looking pretty damn likely.
[QUOTE=Meller Yeller;35748644]Dammit I guess I'll just have to do something stupid like study for finals[/QUOTE] The one reason why I'm glad I'm not in the beta right now.
[QUOTE=Pandamox;35750086]God dammit i just got disconnected as i was beating that first boss in the human area can't get back in now[/QUOTE] That happened to me too. I was busy fighting a giant spider in the Human starting area and suddenly, I'm met with the title screen. Weird shit.
[QUOTE=Rats808;35750094]There's not really any reason to. You can get enough skill points to unlock every skill for your profession, I'm pretty sure.[/QUOTE] well I pretty much wasted a point on a turret I never use, if I got that point back I could afford the thing I wanted.
[QUOTE=Winner;35750125]The street date at the moment is June 22[/QUOTE] Uh, no it isn't
Is the trading post down for anyone else?
Divinity's Reach is the finest looking piece of design I've ever witnessed in a game.
Blech, figures. The Charr starting quest is bugged out. Also, it's hard to play one character past like..level 5 since it's all going to be wiped anyway. Though those first few levels are usually the best :v
Thank god theres a portal from lions arch to divinities reach, the area between is always full
so happy i pre-purchased the collectors, too bad i can't play in this beta since my current pc is fucked up gotta wait til tuesday to get my new one
[QUOTE=bunnyspy1;35750061]is it possible to respec my skill points?[/QUOTE] Yes, but it costs a small amount of silver. That is if you are referring to traits. May be able to do both, IDK.
I tried. I really did. I guess MMOs just aren't my thing anymore. :( Can someone tell me how to cancel preorders from guildwars2.com please? :(
Pity, lost my Charr Warrior's money during the reset and was removed from the guild. Oh well.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJCCW8GrR8Q&feature=youtu.be[/media] uh.
[QUOTE=milkandcooki;35751605][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJCCW8GrR8Q&feature=youtu.be[/media] uh.[/QUOTE] This guy knows a thing or two about coverage, someone get this man a sponsor! On a side note, I finished Wayfarer Foothills 100% on my Warrior. I think I'm going to try another class now.
[t]http://www.manhack-arcade.net/Content_Pack/gw001a.jpg[/t] Best guild ever :v:
hi i won a free copy of gw2 and i am downloading the beta right now.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.