• Guild Wars 2 V2: GOTY 2017 or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Arenanet
    9,751 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Wingedwizard;35757598][img_thumb]http://filesmelt.com/dl/gw022.jpg[/img_thumb][/QUOTE] You get scaled up?
I made a new thief called Charrg Lightbrigade. And as much as I like the engineer, thief is pretty rad.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBtrYDEPxMI[/media] Damn thing got lucky.
Well i've totally changed classes, ( again ) i'm really enjoying warrior so i'll probably be playing that in live.
[QUOTE=HoodedSniper;35757971]You get scaled up?[/QUOTE] In WvWvW? Yea.
[QUOTE=Wingedwizard;35758333]In WvWvW? Yea.[/QUOTE] Oh I thought that was outside of wvwvw since there was that massive chest.
I'm loving the engineer, especially in Pvp. It's definitely the profession that I will be on launch.
[QUOTE=HoodedSniper;35758368]Oh I thought that was outside of wvwvw since there was that massive chest.[/QUOTE] It struck me as odd too. I was expecting WvWvW rewards at least.
[QUOTE=Cree8ive;35757630]We are being crushed in WvWvW (Ring of Fire)... :([/QUOTE] No wonder,half of us can't figure out how to get in it and I figured it out but it doesn't even work for me,I just get disconnected Screw it,next time I'm picking the highest population server. It's lonely in RoF
Is it just me or do all of the classes feel weak.
[t]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577828942375557286/30C218DFE3C7642531649B13BF73A87736E56138/[/t] Reminds me of the Hammerites from Thief. [t]http://images.wikia.com/thief/images/0/02/DromEd_Object_Model_hamsol01_%26_hamsol02.jpg[/t]
[QUOTE=Mastahamma;35753662]oh look funion has been reading this thread[/QUOTE] i'm sorry but ive rated so much that it just comes naturally to rate people
[QUOTE=killkill85;35758433]No wonder,half of us can't figure out how to get in it and I figured it out but it doesn't even work for me,I just get disconnected Screw it,next time I'm picking the highest population server. It's lonely in RoF[/QUOTE] We dominated yesterday though, controlling about 3/5 of the WvWvW map.
probably less people care about wvwvw and got their fix yesterday, or 1 guild rushed a ton of shit while it was all neutral in the beginning.
what servers are you guys playing on? anyone in sorrows furnace?
[QUOTE=Bullet100;35756028]Nice! How did you manage to find it? Also I don't think youtube video's go HD unless they're 1920x1080 and it doesn't appear that your video is but I could be wrong.[/QUOTE] I spent ~4 hours doing parkour with the WW jump, that's how :) By the way this video is rendered with the same settings as Wobblehead and Wigglebeard, but that had no issue...
[QUOTE=Cree8ive;35758772]We dominated yesterday though, controlling about 3/5 of the WvWvW map.[/QUOTE] While I was depressedly reading the forum thread for a red post or some sign or fix of the error that stopped me and just about everyone in the middle east from playing until now :( And now I can't even get into WvW Goddamn this beta has been a cacophony of frustrations from start to finish(which should be around 8 o'clock in the morning tomorrow for me and I have school aaarrrrrggghhh
When you buy an item from the trading post, where do you get it? Is there some sort of mail box like in WoW? It didn't appear in my inventory or bank either.
[QUOTE=Jeffkeuh;35759224]When you buy an item from the trading post, where do you get it? Is there some sort of mail box like in WoW? It didn't appear in my inventory or bank either.[/QUOTE] Trading Post -> Pick Up (bottom icon)
How long do we have till the beta is over?
[QUOTE=GoldenBullet;35759342]How long do we have till the beta is over?[/QUOTE] Roughly 12 hours
Nice one I played like crazy today thinking that it'd be over soon.
12 hours
I'm a bit sad characters won't carry over, I'm not very excited to play right now, knowing my level 15 will be gone in the mists. also I don't have any reason to play as a human, I mean, I'm already a human in real life. The only thing I'd play as them for would be their city.
Are their any dungeons that we can do? i found a level 30 but are there any before that?
Wait, will character names carry over/be reserved? Like maybe we can choose to import the character we made as if we just finished character creation.
Quite sure character name reservation will be based on GW names, and everything will be wiped after beta.
I think you get all (or some) of your GW1 names if you linked accounts reserved, so you can get your HoM rewards
From what I understand, GW names are reserved if the owner of the name has EoTN, or something like that. So only people who bought EoTN will have their names be reserved. Edit: Actually yeah, I guess it would only work if you linked the account.
my god the high res picture feature is awesome
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.