• Guild Wars 2 V2: GOTY 2017 or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Arenanet
    9,751 replies, posted
[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/897064/GW2BetaNetworkError.png[/img] =(
=(
Can somebody please help me? I think my heart just ate my stomach. I might be a little excited.
Anyone recruiting for their guild with lots of members? [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Winner;34820435]Can somebody please help me? I think my heart just ate my stomach. I might be a little excited.[/QUOTE] I'm right there with you. My chest is seriously in pain, i'm sweating and shaking since I heard the news...
sweating and shaking because there's a chance you can get into a beta for a game? honestly i'm concerned for you
Did I ever show you guys this? [t]http://i.imgur.com/gCDzL.jpg[/t] I was so enthusiastic about Guild Wars 2. I even got a chance to play some PvP! Norn Guardian win. I played against Colin, and put up a wall that he couldn't walk through. He walked into it like 4 times. I laughed profusely. So much fun!
[QUOTE=Pandamox;34820533]sweating and shaking because there's a chance you can get into a beta for a game? honestly i'm concerned for you[/QUOTE] A game? No no no no, THE game. You don't understand. This is the high point in my life. It's all I strive for.
[QUOTE=Pandamox;34820533]sweating and shaking because there's a chance you can get into a beta for a game? honestly i'm concerned for you[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Winner;34820609]A game? No no no no, THE game. You don't understand. This is the high point in my life. It's all I strive for.[/QUOTE] I won't give you my life story about how I was raised playing video games everyday...Gaming IS my life...without it I don't exist! It's like your favorite car or movies, if you can't watch them you feel like dying (or killing someone). Exactly how I feel and apparently how Winner feels as well.
[QUOTE=Smashman;34820427][img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/897064/GW2BetaNetworkError.png[/img] =([/QUOTE] I've been getting that too, and just tried again and it worked. Try again now, and if it doesn't work, in another 30 minutes.
Got an email on how to sign up for the beta test I signed up for earlier! Thanks ANet! <3
45 minutes and still no confirmation e-mail...?
Saw someone share the sign up link on facebook, almost shit my pants.
So I only need to sign an NDA instead of selling my soul? What a bargain.
Finally got my confirmation.
Got my confirmation email a few minutes after i signed up just to say: Thanks for signing up! Thanks for signing up for a chance to participate in the Guild Wars 2 beta test. We've received your application and we'll email you if you've been accepted. We appreciate your interest in Guild Wars 2! Sincerely, The Guild Wars 2 Team
Got my confirmation.
just got my confirmation gurl do you even know hype I am
About how long does it take until you got your confirmation that they received your signup? It's been about 3 hours for me and I haven't gotten anything yet.
[QUOTE=markfu;34821619]About how long does it take until you got your confirmation that they received your signup? It's been about 3 hours for me and I haven't gotten anything yet.[/QUOTE] I signed up about an hour ago, and still nothing.
Holy canoli
Still no confirmation. What is this.
about the NDA thing, are you able to record footage of first reactions ect then upload when NDA is lifted? ARRGH ive been waiting since it was fist talked about like 6 years ago i will be so mad if i dont get beta, makes me want to use all my different emails >:(
My spam email just got one instantly.
first e-mail still hasn't gotten one, about an hour and a half later. second e-mail didn't get one yet either (15 minutes)
i didn't get any errors and my email took like 5 mins to arrive. im from England so dont know if its because you guys are in a different country?
I got my mail an hour after i registered. I registered it like 10 minutes after it was posted on facebook by gw2. Like them there and get news feeds about gw2 directly on your facebook, i did, was quite usefull there. (Not advertising, just saying) [QUOTE=mickers;34821842]i didn't get any errors and my email took like 5 mins to arrive. im from England so dont know if its because you guys are in a different country?[/QUOTE] Maybe? I'm from the Netherlands.
i was playing a game and my friend told me it was up i thought he was messing with me. But he wasn't so i must make the sex with him now. i used my hotmail account, same one i used for GW 1
Still no confirmation here. (Holland) Signed up hours ago.
Everyone who got confirmation, post exactly what you put in for the signup
just signed up, i really hope i get in. had a confirmation too
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.