• No Valve at E3 2011?
    162 replies, posted
So i saw the list of companies that we will see at E3: [url]http://www.e3expo.com/show-info/641/exhibitor-list/[/url] The full list currently on the E3 website follows below: [release] Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. ("AMD") 505 Games Activision Alienware Atari Atlus USA Atomic Accesories Behaviour Bethesda Softworks LLC BGRMODS Bigben Interactive Blitz Games Studios Brady Games Calibur11 Capcom Entertainment, Inc. CCP Games CE Projekt RED Chetu Inc. City Interactive Crave Games Creative Mind Interactive CTA Digital Disney Interactive Studios dreamGEAR dtp Entertainment AG DVA, Inc. DXT, Inc Electronic Arts Epic Games, Inc. Exspect Future Games Group G4 Media, Inc. Gaikai GameSpot Gamigo Inc. Gazillion Entertainment Gioteck High Voltage Software, Inc. Hyperkin IGN.com InComm Infernal Engine Innex Video Game Accessories Interworks Jack of All Games, A Division of Synnex Corporation Kalypso Media Group Konami Digital Entertainment Left Behind Games, Inc. LucasArts Machinima.com Mad Catz Majesco Entertainment Microsoft Namco Bandai Games America, Inc. Natsume, Inc. Nintendo of America, Inc. Nox Audio Nvidia Corporation Nyko Technologies OnLive, Inc. Paradox Interactive Parature Parrot PDP Perfect World Entertainment Playseat Power A Prima Games Proximo Games R.D.S. Industries Inc. Sapphire Technology Sega of America, Inc. Seven45 Studios Sony Computer Entertainment America Sony DADC Sony Online Entertainment Square Enix, Inc. Storm City Games Taiwan Pavilion Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Tecmo Koei America Corporation Telltale Games THQ Trion Worlds, Inc. Turtle Beach Ubifrance Ubisoft Entertainment Virtuos Wargaming.net LLP Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Zhongguancun Science Park Zoo Publishing[/release] I don't see Valve on that list. Means we're fucked?
It could be for one of their big surprise's that they mention a while ago so that no one knows about it.
Didnt they do something like this before?
Epic Games is showing off Gears of War 3, [I]when suddenly Gabe bursts through the screen and flamboyantly screams, "Heeelloooooooooo!"[/I]
[QUOTE=A B.A. Survivor;27343453]Epic Games is showing off Gears of War 3, [I]when suddenly Gabe bursts through the screen and flamboyantly screams, "Heeelloooooooooo!"[/I][/QUOTE] He then proceeds to knife everyone on stage with a different knife every time, then announces that Episode 3 is cancelled fully, and they're working on Portal 3 instead.
Maybe they'll be in the bigger expos like with Sony last year for Portal 2. Maybe they're working undercover and managed not to be on that list to surprise everyone when GabeN comes on the stage with a copy of Episode 3.
[QUOTE=s7uff;27343316]It could be for one of their big surprise's that they mention a while ago so that no one knows about it.[/QUOTE] episode 3 is going to be available on the ps3
Bethesda is there? Skyrim hell yes!
Two combines enter the stage during Sonys, they shoot everyone on stage and undress, just to turn out to be GabeN! "Ep3 announced, it's only coming for ps3" [editline]11th January 2011[/editline] He didn't fit in one suit, so he had to use two of them.
we're already talking about e3? seems like it was just a couple months ago. :frown:
[QUOTE=DOG-GY;27344185]we're already talking about e3? seems like it was just a couple months ago. :frown:[/QUOTE] It was a couple months ago. And now it's a couple months away.
Gabe walks out onto the stage with a hard copy of Half-Life 2: Episode Three in a golden case and throws it at the audience, whoever catches it finalizes the official release date based on seat and row number. :v: [editline].[/editline] It's not that funny you guys, calm down.
gamecube exclusive
I think Portal 2 is satiating enough for now :)
No Rockstar or Valve? E3 is going to be boring this year.
[QUOTE=Live2becool;27348278]No Rockstar or Valve? E3 is going to be boring this year.[/QUOTE] Rockstar's publisher is 2K, and Valve's publisher is EA.
It's a trap!
I remember they weren't in the E3 '09 list for a while either
Shut up You know nothing About anything [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Why reply?" - Jimbomcb))[/highlight]
[QUOTE=Ver;27345495]Gabe walks out onto the stage with a hard copy of Half-Life 2: Episode Three in a golden case and throws it at the audience, whoever catches it finalizes the official release date based on seat and row number. :v:[/QUOTE] then blood everywhere
[QUOTE=ADT;27349701]then blood everywhere[/QUOTE] Nah, they make sure the guy in the seat of the current date gets it.
Yeah. Just like last time.
Gabe is gonna come out and push whoever is on-stage off the stage and then show everybody the ONLY copy of Episode 3 in existence and then he's gonna eat it in front of everybody.
[QUOTE=CakeMaster7;27350381]Gabe is gonna come out and push whoever is on-stage off the stage and then show everybody the ONLY copy of Episode 3 in existence and then he's gonna eat it in front of everybody.[/QUOTE] You're pretty late with that, he already ate it.
You remember the size of the stage last year? This year they won't be able to have such a big stage for him..
Oh man can't wait until the next E3.. though I won't be there in person I mean I'm generally interested in the game industry's new, possibly clever game mechanics, because personally I don't like any of that motion-sensing gaming like the Kinect and thing, so I hope they come up with something Like around the year 2004 when a lot of very good games got released, so something tell's me that we are about to get introduced to some even cooler games in near future, given the rapid improvement in technologies!
[QUOTE=Hybrid 4F;27348830]Rockstar's publisher is 2K, and Valve's publisher is EA.[/QUOTE] Ah ok, thanks for the tip.
What's the deal anyways? It's not like they're going to announce EP3....
Valve is overrated anyway, if they released a game more often and stopped updating TF2 then I might have some respect for them. The Ep3 thing isn't even funny anymore.
[QUOTE=xX-DeStRoYeR-Xx;27352171]Valve is overrated anyway, if they released a game more often and stopped updating TF2 then I might have some respect for them. The Ep3 thing isn't even funny anymore.[/QUOTE] If they released a game more often they would be like Infinity Ward, then they would be overrated. Oh you must be one of the 12 year old- COD players with that xX name Xx
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.