• League of Legends V22 - Welcome to the League of Draven
    10,002 replies, posted
new xin eve and twitch so good, i'm almost in tears ;_;
So I jungled with Xin Zhao on the PBE. His jungle is pretty safe but I'm not sure how you would build him. I maxed E but I think maxing W may be better. Still not worth leveling Q. His Q now reduces cooldowns which compliments his W pretty well. Damage wise, I feel he does a bit more than old Xin but I can't be sure, the game I played was a pretty easy pub stomp. The enemy Lee Sin said "lucker, need Cho'Gath to kill me" because I jungled and ganked him. He had "98" at the end of his name so he was probably 14 or something. I feel like I'm playing on a smurf whenever I'm in the PBE. Bad builds and easy tower dives. top page content: [thumb]http://imgkk.com/i/ebe_.jpg[/thumb] [url=http://imgkk.com/i/zra6.jpg]if you don't get it[/url]
wtf, that nerf did absolutely nothing to Darius, I haven't played him since he was released [img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/26976530/a/dariuslame.png[/img] Still a huge fucking bully
lol
lmao infinity edge
[QUOTE=Dave_Parker;36749834]lmao infinity edge[/QUOTE] Critical decapitations.
Aw :(, i wanted them to keep the every 3 hits HP on xin
[quote](W) - [B]Battle Cry Passive: Xin Zhao heals himself for 26/32/38/44/50 (+.7 bonus AP) every third basic attack.[/B] Active: Xin Zhao unleashes a battle cry, increasing his attack speed by 40/50/60/70/80% for 5 seconds. Cooldown - 16/15/14/13/12 Costs - 40 Mana[/quote] ?????????????????? [editline]13th July 2012[/editline] ???????????????????
[QUOTE=Blueplastic;36750081]?????????????????? [editline]13th July 2012[/editline] ???????????????????[/QUOTE] IM DUM
[QUOTE=Dave_Parker;36749834]lmao infinity edge[/QUOTE] if you crit with W that's 300% damage heuheuh
350% but it doesn't crit so [editline]13th July 2012[/editline] nvm the attack itself can crit
[QUOTE=Dave_Parker;36750167]350% but it doesn't crit so [editline]13th July 2012[/editline] nvm the attack itself can crit[/QUOTE] ya if the W itself actually crit that'd be 400% damage and FUCKIOGN STUPID
[QUOTE=Banana-man;36750222]ya if the W itself actually crit that'd be 400% damage and FUCKIOGN STUPID[/QUOTE] What about a spell that gets infinite stacks by killing something. Now [U]THAT[/U] would be OP.
[QUOTE=Belivo;36750359]What about a spell that gets infinite stacks by killing something. Now [U]THAT[/U] would be OP.[/QUOTE] nasus with 100 Q-last hitted minions is op now don't forget if he's smart he has a lot of CDR and spams that shit with no fear
penta kills as ap yi is too easy 3 in one game
apparently gankplank is bad now??? that's a shame I was just about to buy him
[QUOTE=krail9;36750596]apparently gankplank is bad now??? that's a shame I was just about to buy him[/QUOTE] Ninja tabi really fucks him over
[QUOTE=Espio;36750614]Ninja tabi really fucks him over[/QUOTE] is that because of the new 10% autoattack thing? I'm a noob why is that so bad against gangplank?
[QUOTE=krail9;36750656]is that because of the new 10% autoattack thing? I'm a noob why is that so bad against gangplank?[/QUOTE] His q counts as an autoattack and they're so cheap, his laning was based around just poking the enemy down and that's near impossible with how much damage ninja tabi negates
[QUOTE=Espio;36750673]His q counts as an autoattack and they're so cheap, his laning was based around just poking the enemy down and that's near impossible with how much damage ninja tabi negates[/QUOTE] oh right that q thing is pretty gay [editline]13th July 2012[/editline] i guess it's good normally that its an autoattack so it sets off sheen and that [editline]13th July 2012[/editline] ok so if I'm not getting plank I want an ap person what about anivia is she good? otherwise I'll get lux
[QUOTE=krail9;36750695]oh right that q thing is pretty gay [editline]13th July 2012[/editline] i guess it's good normally that its an autoattack so it sets off sheen and that [editline]13th July 2012[/editline] ok so if I'm not getting plank I want an ap person what about anivia is she good? otherwise I'll get lux[/QUOTE] Anivia rocks at turtling and AoE teamfights and/or burst. Lux otherwise is a CC-oriented nuker with high cooldowns.
[QUOTE=Espio;36750673]His q counts as an autoattack and they're so cheap, his laning was based around just poking the enemy down and that's near impossible with how much damage ninja tabi negates[/QUOTE] ninja tabi? >buy more damage
Ninja tabi is pretty much required item to lane against Gangplank. If you don't you'll die faster than you can hiccup when you have eaten dry toast covered in sand.
[QUOTE=Laferio;36750795]ninja tabi? >buy more damage[/QUOTE] Then they buy more armour and kill you because tanky dps is retarded
Goddamn mid AP Sion wrecks. At least so far for me.
I was playing Singed against a Gangplank at top. Rushed Ninja's and Thornmail during laning phase. Won every skirmish between us.
lmao thornmail
[QUOTE=Belivo;36751160]I was playing Singed against a Gangplank at top. Rushed Ninja's and Thornmail during laning phase. Won every skirmish between us.[/QUOTE] Should just get a Frozen heart
Thornmail awful item
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJAmTYG5Zk8[/media]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.