• League of Legends V22 - Welcome to the League of Draven
    10,002 replies, posted
picked graves and had some asshole go ezreal proceeded to lose b/c neither of us had enough cs to fight 1v1 and he disconnected and gave away firstblood.
Eve goes bot with ignite and ghost and pushes lane when I'm Ashe. Malphite blames me for not being able to get cs when Eve is pushing with auto attacks and hatespike unto Twitch and Galio AND with an enemy Eve jungling. They stick around mid trying to get Nidalee when top Xin is getting owned by Fiora. And now I think I realize why I have white hairs on my head.
Ahhh, I was just in a game with a twitch that said his new stealth was "useless" and he wouldn't take points in it until it was the only thing left. I wanted to kill him.
Support heimerdinger on my team, why can't people stick with the fucking meta
[img]http://puu.sh/K2yV[/img] A++ name.
[QUOTE=Megadick;36847518]Support heimerdinger on my team, why can't people stick with the fucking meta[/QUOTE] Have you tried Draft?
Viktor's ult does less dps at level 2 than Rammus's does at level one. That's fucking sad.
[QUOTE=Megadick;36847518]Support heimerdinger on my team, why can't people stick with the fucking meta[/QUOTE] play ranked or draft, the only places where people should give a shit about the meta?
[QUOTE=NoShogun;36847711]Viktor's ult does less dps at level 2 than Rammus's does at level one. That's fucking sad.[/QUOTE] maybe flat damage but AP scaling bro
I'm terrible with playing AD carry, how do improve my laning?
[QUOTE=Alxnotorious;36847753]I'm terrible with playing AD carry, how do improve my laning?[/QUOTE] practice positioning and managing yours and your enemy's CS and harass.
[QUOTE=Colour;36847745]maybe flat damage but AP scaling bro[/QUOTE] Viktor's total damage ratio is 2.3, rammus's is 2.4
[QUOTE=Bumrang;36847563][img]http://puu.sh/K2yV[/img] A++ name.[/QUOTE] oh god choking on this bagel lmao
anyone want to play a few games? i'm only level 21
[QUOTE=Colour;36847690]Have you tried Draft?[/QUOTE] it was a ranked game, you fuckwad he went 3/15 [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Ninja101))[/highlight]
[QUOTE=NoShogun;36847711]Viktor's ult does less dps at level 2 than Rammus's does at level one. That's fucking sad.[/QUOTE] viktor's has a nuke too
[QUOTE=AlphaGunman;36847958]viktor's has a nuke too[/QUOTE] A weak one. Rammus has a much better chance of getting the entire DoT off.
[QUOTE=NoShogun;36847977]A weak one. Rammus has a much better chance of getting the entire DoT off.[/QUOTE] yeah well viktor has a 0.5s silence!!
[QUOTE=AlphaGunman;36847990]yeah well viktor has a 0.5s silence!![/QUOTE] OP nerf please
[QUOTE=AlphaGunman;36847990]yeah well viktor has a 0.5s silence!![/QUOTE] Rammus has a 60 Second CD and viktor has 2 minutes.
lol wtf eve has perma invis now even at lvl 1 [editline]20th July 2012[/editline] wait they can see her if they're close what the fuck is that
[QUOTE=Megadick;36847915]it was a ranked game, you fuckwad he went 3/15[/QUOTE] because I totally knew what you were playing, dickhead [QUOTE=NoShogun;36847793]Viktor's total damage ratio is 2.3, rammus's is 2.4[/QUOTE] jesus nerf that shiet
I think I may be the worst Karthus player ever, shaco and ziggs just wipe my health bar out in a couple seconds.
they removed the new lee sin skin from the store right as i wanted to buy it :|
[QUOTE=Feralicous;36846220]Tonnes of people have told you in the past why old eve was bad[/QUOTE] old eve wasn't bad, you're just too bad to play her lol
[QUOTE=l l;36848559]old eve wasn't bad, you're just too bad to play her lol[/QUOTE] nah old eve was pretty bad
if you don't understand how to play her she was bad like I said she was a lot worse than previously but she was still able to pubstomp if you knew what you were doing
No she was bad.
i don't even play eve and i'm annoyed at all these people just blurting "she was bad" with nothing else to say
She wasn't top tier pick but she wasn't totally useless and some eves definitely knew what they were doing.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.