• Counter Strike : Global Offensive Beta
    9,650 replies, posted
Got it last week, and 2 of my friends just got it so I have friends to play with. :D
Got my key however it didnt give me a spare one even when i got a popup saying i did :S
[QUOTE=k0dex;35358867]Got my key however it didnt give me a spare one even when i got a popup saying i did :S[/QUOTE] Did you restart Steam?
Valve doesn't want me to play their games.
No key as usual. Man am I unlucky.
[QUOTE=Kahgarak;35358944]No key as usual. Man am I unlucky.[/QUOTE] Amazing nobody took your earlier offer.
Still no key, after all these weeks. Anyone know aprox. how many keys they send out every friday?
i'll accept a key with pleasure
Keyless in Seattle 2: Electric Boogaloo :(
Selling my soul for a beta key. Also I'll make you or your clan a personal CSS map.
LAN with friends tonight who all have a key. Too bad I guess. :(
Got it too. I'm shocked. So shocked. woot extra key olol :P
[img]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560937726265504807/44340D7EFDD0F9026972862B3FE92B6FD0F23A8F/[/img] played my first round apparently f10 quits teh game :S
I really want a key for my best friend.. How often do they give spare keys out to existing players?
[QUOTE=testinglol;35359114]Got it too. I'm shocked. So shocked. woot extra key olol :P[/QUOTE] I want it so bad
[QUOTE=k0dex;35359155] played my first round[/QUOTE] Restarting Steam gave me my extra key. (Which I gave to my brother.)
Man people are trading keys for like 30-45$. It's going to be impossible to get one now that people are overcharging them out the ass.
The guns seem incredibly weak apart from the aug and m4/ ak47
God damnit :c
I GOT A KEY! :DDD
Hope all the keys haven't been handed out yet today.
Are keys emailed?
Servers are too busy to handle your request FUUUUUCK
[QUOTE=Deac;35359383]Hope all the keys haven't been handed out yet today.[/QUOTE] All gone :/
Hell yeah! I got a key! :D
[QUOTE=testinglol;35359454]All gone :/[/QUOTE] I'll give it an hour before I start crying.
[QUOTE=Twipsters;35359297]Man people are trading keys for like 30-45$. It's going to be impossible to get one now that people are overcharging them out the ass.[/QUOTE]People who sell em should have em revoked and put back in the pool.
Wow, this is some bullshit. I just went out an hour ago to stock up of fast food, soda, chips to have the best fat day of my life and I don't get a key. Feels bad bro.
"Holy shit" is all that i can say right now. No, no luck over here. I'd better GO somewhere else....
I got in the beta, but how do I see the beta keys? They aren't in the inventory.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.