• Counter Strike : Global Offensive Beta
    9,650 replies, posted
[QUOTE=SFC3;35362744]The results of the random name pick was 1. a-cookie 2. Your Innerself (friend) 3. Garb 4. Dredile 5. Kommunist 6. Max Freeman (friend) 7. Haekb Congrats to a-cookie![/QUOTE] I wasn't in the random name pick?
Holy shit, thanks so much, man!
[QUOTE=Snoop11;35362765]I wasn't in the random name pick?[/QUOTE] you didnt say you wanted to
[QUOTE=SFC3;35362799]you didnt say you wanted to[/QUOTE] I don't remember Dredile saying he wanted to be in it either lol EDIT: Nevermind he did fail on my part
[QUOTE=SFC3;35362744]The results of the random name pick was 1. a-cookie 2. Your Innerself (friend) 3. Garb 4. Dredile 5. Kommunist 6. Max Freeman (friend) 7. Haekb Congrats to a-cookie![/QUOTE] Fack Congrats cookie
Damnit. I never get into betas.. only beta I've gotten into is the Tribes beta.. and all I did was like them on FB. I seriously want a key. I filled out the survey the same week they said "We're handing out keys to people who fill out this survey" and still nothing.
How that name pick was chosen? random.org?
[QUOTE=X6ZioN6X;35362853]Damnit. I never get into betas.. only beta I've gotten into is the Tribes beta.. and all I did was like them on FB. I seriously want a key. I filled out the survey the same week they said "We're handing out keys to people who fill out this survey" and still nothing.[/QUOTE] Did the same thing. Got absolutely nothing yet
[QUOTE=Kommunist;35362958]How that name pick was chosen? random.org?[/QUOTE] He closed his eyes and pointed at his screen.
How do I play just regular gungame? I keep getting stuck in arms race.
[QUOTE=Twipsters;35363230]How do I play just regular gungame? I keep getting stuck in arms race.[/QUOTE] Arms race is regular gungame. Unless you mean gungame without deathmatch, then your out of luck for now unless you play arms demolition with bots.
So the batch of keys already went out? WHAT THE FUCK OVER God damn it! They always fucking send them off whenever I AM NOT PLAYING ANYTHING
Wait... Are they done sending them out for today? Is there still hope...?
Another week without beta.
Fucking valve gimme a key. God fuck.
[QUOTE=samuel2213;35361987]managed to get the viewmodels quite close to the cs:s origins. [IMG]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578952027404250538/6778AF1665E4F462C2D99B2A355FDC823F8E05E3/[/IMG][/QUOTE] What are your fov and viewpos settings?
Gonna guess that the viewmodel commands can't be done in a server without sv_cheats, right? Can't really try because steam keeps trying to complete installation of CS:GO and it always fails
Another weekend of no beta, damn shame.
Eh, pfft. I'll never get a key.
Goddamn this game looks so good. I doubt I'm going to get a key though, so I'll probably have to end up forking $30 over for an invite.
Anyone got this problem? [url]http://imgur.com/01KBw[/url] I.e. look closely, the darker bit is more solid black on the bottom left of the xhair. It irritating =[
I don't know what you're talking about.
[QUOTE=bionic0n3;35363906]I don't know what you're talking about.[/QUOTE] The black bits at the bottom left of the xhair are much darker. The colour of the xhair isnt consistent all round.
[QUOTE=Benlecyborg;35363721]Goddamn this game looks so good. I doubt I'm going to get a key though, so I'll probably have to end up forking $30 over for an invite.[/QUOTE] If you're going to spend $30 on an invite, you might as well just buy the actual game. It's only a beta and it'll be much better when it comes out, you should spend your money then.
[QUOTE=Benlecyborg;35363721]Goddamn this game looks so good. I doubt I'm going to get a key though, so I'll probably have to end up forking $30 over for an invite.[/QUOTE] Or just wait and spend $10 - $20 less when it comes out as a finished product.
I'm jizzing so hard, got also an invite
[QUOTE=rezOnance;35363967]The black bits at the bottom left of the xhair are much darker. The colour of the xhair isnt consistent all round.[/QUOTE] Not a problem/bug, it's like that so it shows up in light and dark situations.
[QUOTE=wombo;35364156]Not a problem/bug, it's like that so it shows up in light and dark situations.[/QUOTE] I know this. At the bottom left its darker than the top right. Can't anyone see this?!
[QUOTE=JackDestiny;35364049]I'm jizzing so hard, got also an invite[/QUOTE] The real question is what are you going to do with the extra invite? lol
[QUOTE=Snoop11;35364189]The real question is what are you going to do with the extra invite? lol[/QUOTE] Selling it for 1.000.000 $ and become rich
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.