• Counter Strike : Global Offensive Beta
    9,650 replies, posted
Here's a better example [url]http://imgur.com/VY97g[/url]
[QUOTE=JackDestiny;35364219]Selling it for 1.000.000 $ and become rich[/QUOTE] lmao funny answer
[QUOTE=t h e;35363992]If you're going to spend $30 on an invite, you might as well just buy the actual game. It's only a beta and it'll be much better when it comes out, you should spend your money then.[/QUOTE] I know but the game looks amazing and I really want to get stuck in.
I feel like the only person left without a key.
Did anyone find out if those HL2 NPCs spawned in GO were just models or the actual NPCs?
I want a key really bad, but the only reason I don't want to buy a key is because the day I do, Valve will go, "Oh, hey, I think it's high-time we made this an open beta, guys." Not lying, I have that kind of luck.
[QUOTE=Niklas;35364394]I feel like the only person left without a key.[/QUOTE] I don't have one either so you're not alone.
I find it sligtly hilarious that some people buy beta keys for tf2 items worth up to 50$ when the game won't even be full price.
Another week, another absent key. :suicide:
[QUOTE=Niklas;35364545]I find it sligtly hilarious that some people buy beta keys for tf2 items worth up to 50$ when the game won't even be full price.[/QUOTE] I've spent 15$ on my beta key - The game has already been played for 24 hours in a single week. 24 hours is more than what I've spent on many full-priced games - like Crysis, Far Cry 2 and so on.
[QUOTE=Niklas;35364545]I find it sligtly hilarious that some people buy beta keys for tf2 items worth up to 50$ when the game won't even be full price.[/QUOTE] people want to play these games early... people were paying like $200 or more for dota 2 keys/invites at one point
Would someone actually give me Back 2 Karkand for Battlefield 3 for a Beta Invite?
Woo, buddy gave me his extra key! The generosity of people always surprises me, made my week.
[QUOTE=JackDestiny;35364621]Would someone actually give me Back 2 Karkand for Battlefield 3 for a Beta Invite?[/QUOTE] I would, but I have the limited edition so it's pretty much linked to my account.
Got into the beta and I blue screen everytime I launch it :((
[QUOTE=-Vista;35364812]Got into the beta and I blue screen everytime I launch it :(([/QUOTE] Can I have the spare key? also to help... What is the error when you BSOD? It is usually a .sys for me whenever I BSOD.
I bsod when I'm in skype and try to watch a YouTube video. Going to reinstall Win7 this weekend...
Stealth updated added your ELO rank to the scoreboard. But I dunno what mine means, red star with one bar? :tinfoil: That's only for the mostest bestest right? edit: Weird. It's now not showing up. UI bug? Or have I been de-ranked already.
[QUOTE=DarkZero135;35363559]What are your fov and viewpos settings?[/QUOTE] viewmodel_fov 65 viewmodel_offset_x 1 viewmodel_offset_y 2 viewmodel_offset_z -2
Dammit still not getting a key :sigh:
Why am I always away when someone offers a key or does a draw?
[QUOTE=Tuskin;35365581]Why am I always away when valve sends out the batch of keys?[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Tuskin;35365581]Why am I always away when someone offers a key or does a draw?[/QUOTE] Because you whine.
The baggage map or whatever it's suppose to be, shouldn't it have the GSG-9? Since signs are in German if I'm correct. Unless, GIGNs are place holders of course.
I got in myself yesterday night, live2becool gifted me it
I wish a kind heart would give me CSGO, they didn't take my survey entry apparently.
CS:GO feels more like L4D than Counter-Strike.
[QUOTE=Banhfunbags;35366723]CS:GO feels more like L4D than Counter-Strike.[/QUOTE] this was already established pages ago.
[QUOTE=Banhfunbags;35366723]CS:GO feels more like L4D than Counter-Strike.[/QUOTE] maybe because it rips so much content from it? :downs:
I can't believe how well I was doing the past few rounds
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.