• Counter Strike : Global Offensive Beta
    9,650 replies, posted
on ct side nuke_se you can nade squeaky door every round and it will blow it open permanently. any Ts rushing will not only get damaged but you'll also kill them right away with your $900 per kill OP mag 7 because they won't expect it to open that fast funny shit. shoulda left the destructible maps to bf3
[QUOTE=zeldar;37199056]Ok now my game crashes when I shoot at people.[/QUOTE] Same problem here.
[QUOTE=Starscre4M;37187898]anarchists has some sexy legs, I thought it was a female model the first time i saw they in game [editline]11th August 2012[/editline] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9mbhA.jpg[/IMG] its true, someone just need to add some boobs and it's done [/QUOTE] I thought I was the only one to get a bit aroused at the anarchists... [editline]12th August 2012[/editline] Also, can someone PLEASE tell them the slide on the 5.7 still doesn't works when you shoot? Its driving me NUTS.
There was a concept of a female anarchist, as with several other factions.
[QUOTE=geogzm;37188100]I meant to rate you funny and now my iPod wont let me rerake, sorry D:[/QUOTE]I do that on my tablet sometimes and it takes 30 minutes to fix it
[QUOTE=DatWut?;37194311]Now that you mentoin it: What di you guys think about the 3 "reused maps" from L4D2? Sugarcane, St. Marc and Bank? Sugarcane and bank are from Hard Rain, St. Marc is from Swamp fever. Personally, I'm fine with that, since those 3 are all nice maps, and they look good.[/QUOTE] Every demolition map is from one of the L4D games. With the exception of Short Train. St. Marc is the town from Swamp Fever before you enter the swamp. Lake is the Death Toll finale. Safehouse is the Blood Harvest finale. Bank is the Burger Tank from Hard Rain's beginning/end. Sugarcane is the Sugar Mill from Hard Rain's middle section.
I hope the other factions can make it at release. New ones too if possible, like Spetsnaz.
Gonna be running a dedicated server for this when it releases. Any idea for the gamemode? Agree - Bomb Defusal Disagree - Hostages Funny - Arms Race Winner - Demolition
[QUOTE=Zethereal;37201825]Gonna be running a dedicated server for this when it releases. Any idea for the gamemode? Agree - Bomb Defusal Disagree - Hostages Funny - Arms Race Winner - Demolition[/QUOTE] Gungame + Surf maps please. [editline]12th August 2012[/editline] Those were really my favorite from CSS. [editline]12th August 2012[/editline] I still wonder if they're going to do something special with surf maps.
-snip- Actually I'll let voting continue for a while, still got time before the game releases.
[QUOTE=Zethereal;37201825]Gonna be running a dedicated server for this when it releases. Any idea for the gamemode? Agree - Bomb Defusal Disagree - Hostages Funny - Arms Race Winner - Demolition[/QUOTE] Rated artistic for surf
[QUOTE=zeldar;37199056]Ok now my game crashes when I shoot at people.[/QUOTE] CS-GO is really about creating friendships between the CTs and Ts. If you shoot them then you will fail the game and it auto closes.
[QUOTE=Zethereal;37201825]Gonna be running a dedicated server for this when it releases. Any idea for the gamemode? Agree - Bomb Defusal Disagree - Hostages Funny - Arms Race Winner - Demolition[/QUOTE] Rated Zing for every gamemode ever created.
[QUOTE=Zethereal;37201825]Gonna be running a dedicated server for this when it releases. Any idea for the gamemode? Agree - Bomb Defusal Disagree - Hostages Funny - Arms Race Winner - Demolition[/QUOTE] Surf or cycle it around [editline]12th August 2012[/editline] Maybe have arms race the majority of the time
[QUOTE=Zethereal;37201825]Gonna be running a dedicated server for this when it releases. Any idea for the gamemode? Agree - Bomb Defusal Disagree - Hostages Funny - Arms Race Winner - Demolition[/QUOTE] heart for zombies because they want to eat your heart
If you could link me to some good (surf?) maps, that'd be nice. Assuming they work for CS:GO :words:
Informative for Vip
Zing for poker
Anyone feel like the fan made "Arms Race" from CS:S (or gun game) is better than CS:GO's own gun game mode Arms Race? You got to use all the weapons were you a CT or a T, you could pass multiple weapons in one round with multiple kills (even if it wasn't DM style) and the games weren't insanely short. Just feel like this Arms Race and just any other mode they got atm is too short. But then again, once it comes out, everyone will customize the hell out of it so yay, custom everything for everyone.
[QUOTE=dass;37205127]Anyone feel like the fan made "Arms Race" from CS:S (or gun game) is better than CS:GO's own gun game mode Arms Race? You got to use all the weapons were you a CT or a T, you could pass multiple weapons in one round with multiple kills (even if it wasn't DM style) and the games weren't insanely short. Just feel like this Arms Race and just any other mode they got atm is too short. But then again, once it comes out, everyone will customize the hell out of it so yay, custom everything for everyone.[/QUOTE] There were alot of variations in CSS, not everyone played the same.
When they add Vertigo, they really need to find a way to fix the bomb falling off the building. Seriously. Before if the bomb fell off, all the terrorist bots would run off after it. And if it was just players, they would be kind of fucked because no bomb.
Do we have a server?
Wait a second NVM I was thinking of demolition! Perfectly fine how gun game is I guess.
Hopefully people won't make shitty looking maps like from what I've seen in CS:S.
I want to try this out before it releases but sadly when I try to get a beta key, it sends me to spam sites telling me to go to fileice.com and sign in a survey that gives you nothing but spam and no beta key at all.
Saw FPer ingame, started mic spamming with his high pitched voice, no surprises there
[QUOTE=ColossalSoft;37201643]Every demolition map is from one of the L4D games. With the exception of Short Train. St. Marc is the town from Swamp Fever before you enter the swamp. Lake is the Death Toll finale. Safehouse is the Blood Harvest finale. Bank is the Burger Tank from Swamp Fever's beginning/end. Sugarcane is the Sugar Mill from Swamp Fever's middle section.[/QUOTE] Isn't Burger Tank and the Sugar Mill from Hard Rain?
[QUOTE=ColossalSoft;37201643]Every demolition map is from one of the L4D games. With the exception of Short Train. St. Marc is the town from Swamp Fever before you enter the swamp. Lake is the Death Toll finale. Safehouse is the Blood Harvest finale. Bank is the Burger Tank from Swamp Fever's beginning/end. Sugarcane is the Sugar Mill from Swamp Fever's middle section.[/QUOTE] Now that you mentoin it, you're right. Lake is quite obvious too once someone mentoins it. Though I can't see Safehouse being from Blood Harvest.
[QUOTE=DatWut?;37211449]Now that you mentoin it, you're right. Lake is quite obvious too once someone mentoins it. Though I can't see Safehouse being from Blood Harvest.[/QUOTE] The farmhouse from Blood Harvest's finale.
[QUOTE=Stinky;37181181]uh [t]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24489264/2012-08-11_00001.jpg[/t][/QUOTE] Just to add to the confusion, I noticed today that the CTs are SAS on Short Train.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.