• Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    5,001 replies, posted
Rate me dumb all you wish, it's not going to change how the game is made or how I/others play it, keep arguing and waste your energy on useless things.
[QUOTE=Melon_Mapper;27618658]Rate me dumb all you wish, it's not going to change how the game is made or how I/others play it, keep arguing and waste your energy on useless things.[/QUOTE] I rated you dumb because you were being an asshole about it, even though you were right.
Actually now that I think about it, designing the game without fast travel in mind would make more sense since modders could just as easily add it back in(I think).
Less argue in the thread please. [editline]24th January 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=I Broke The Sun!;27618694]Actually now that I think about it, designing the game without fast travel in mind would make more sense since modders could just as easily add it back in(I think).[/QUOTE] Not on Console.
[QUOTE=I Broke The Sun!;27618694]Actually now that I think about it, designing the game without fast travel in mind would make more sense since modders could just as easily add it back in(I think).[/QUOTE] Or they could dsign in without fast travel then add it as an option for some people. that would be optimal.
If you can mount dragons, I won't use fast travel. Also, I was greatly disappointed when in 1 hour there were about 60 posts, so I thought there were some new info out, instead there were some stupid kids calling eachother names and arguing because they had different opinions. And they weren't arguing in a mature way, they were just insulting eachother.
[QUOTE=iLife_Aftermath;27618802]If you can mount dragons, I won't use fast travel. Also, I was greatly disappointed when in 1 hour there were about 60 posts, so I thought there were some new info out, instead there were some stupid kids calling eachother names and arguing because they had different opinions. And they weren't arguing in a mature way, they were just insulting eachother.[/QUOTE] Now you are trying to start something else, good job.
[QUOTE=Melon_Mapper;27618658]Rate me dumb all you wish, it's not going to change how the game is made or how I/others play it, keep arguing and waste your energy on useless things.[/QUOTE] hmm . . . ok :buddy: Not that i disagree with that fast travel is somewhat stupid.
I hope the knock the whole fast-travel thing and instead add transportation back with exorbitant prices. I do like being able to travel really far, really fast on rare occasion; but it ruins the game (Morrowind, Oblivion or otherwise) by skipping out on all the content in between. Granted, there wasn't as much in Oblivion, but there were still encounters.
Its simple... if the world isnt bland and boring you will want to explore it and travel by foot rather then fast travel.
[QUOTE=Durandir;27617089]Yeah, I don't get it. When did saving your game become cheating? If I play a character that get caught now and then when stealing silver vases, then fine. He'll do his time. But if I am playing a character who is so good at stealing, he never gets caught, then I want to load when I fuck up stealing someones copy of " The Lusty Argonian Maid". It is there for everyone one to use, and it is there for you to ignore it if you so choose.[/QUOTE] It's still save scumming, and alot of people frown upon it. [editline]24th January 2011[/editline] also 7 more post until i'm cool.
[QUOTE=iLife_Aftermath;27618802]If you can mount dragons, I won't use fast travel. [/QUOTE] They need to improve horses too, we need horse combat.
[QUOTE=BmB;27617281]Ok. Keep that shit out of my RPG's though.[/QUOTE] Good thing it's not your RPG then, otherwise Skyrim would be terrible.
[QUOTE=darius_bielecki;27619434]They need to improve horses too, we need horse combat.[/QUOTE] At least ranged combat on horseback.
I fully plan on murdering every elf (of any sort) I see, Skyrim is no place for those beardless "men".
[QUOTE=darius_bielecki;27619434]They need to improve horses too, we need horse combat.[/QUOTE] And Dragon Combat, you riding on a dragon, fighting another dragon.
While i don't like teleporting from map icon to map icon, travelling on foot in Oblivion would have been horribly boring. In my humble opinion, Morrowind had just the right balance of fast travel. You could only travel between cities, but you also had mark/recall for the extra bit of fast travel you may have needed to sell loot and return. It forced you to explore the world a good deal, without consuming too much time. Oh, and ofcourse you had Divine and Almsivi Intervention to help too, but still forcing you to explore.
[QUOTE=BmB;27617192]So you respond to something unexpected by erasing events and making up new ones, rather than reacting in character? How does your master thief feel about his lack of skill? Is this an RPG or a quickload jackoff simulator?[/QUOTE] God, you are such a whiny bell end. It's a fucking game you tool, the hell is wrong with you? Every time you ever post it's about how people don't understand the incredibly important point and undertones of the most trivial shit, be it furries, or goddamned computer based viking simulators. Newsflash, some people don't give a fuck about what their "master thief" feels, because said "master thief" [I]doesn't fucking exist.[/I]
[QUOTE=Mr. Scorpio;27620408]God, you are such a whiny bell end. It's a fucking game you tool, the hell is wrong with you?[/QUOTE] That was over an hour ago, what the hell is wrong with you?
Even if it's an RPG, it's still a game. You should still be allowed to fucking [B]save[/B] when you have to, holy hell, what the chirst [editline]24th January 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=Achilles123;27620470]That was over an hour ago, what the hell is wrong with you?[/QUOTE] It's a forum, not an IM-software
If Argonians aren't given beards, then they should get some sort of chin spike/gill/fin things that you can choose like the hair slot.
[QUOTE=Achilles123;27620470]That was over an hour ago, what the hell is wrong with you?[/QUOTE] There's no expiration date on stupid.
[QUOTE=Achilles123;27620470]That was over an hour ago, what the hell is wrong with you?[/QUOTE] only an hour? thats not very long, its not like anyone spends ALL DAY on the forum... do you?
[QUOTE=Mattk50;27620746]only an hour? thats not very long, its not like anyone spends ALL DAY on the forum... do you?[/QUOTE] I sorta did :v:
[QUOTE=Achilles123;27620470]That was over an hour ago, what the hell is wrong with you?[/QUOTE] Oh no now his point is invalid!
[QUOTE=BmB;27618496]Reaching at anything you can lash out at me with. Not making sense again.[/QUOTE] Jesus christ do you TRY to be a complete idiot in every discussion you get into?
And here starts the pointless argument again.
[QUOTE=Melon_Mapper;27621003]And here starts the pointless argument again.[/QUOTE] It takes two to argue
[QUOTE=Zatharon;27620178]I fully plan on murdering every elf (of any sort) I see, Skyrim is no place for those beardless "men".[/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure Dark Elves and Wood Elves could get beards in Morrowind.
[QUOTE=imaguy;27620812]Oh no now his point is invalid![/QUOTE] Except that all this will do is start up another argument that will come to no useful conclusion.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.