• Kerbal Space Program Jebruary Edition
    10,003 replies, posted
I changed my conic to draw mode three, but it looks like they changed how its drawn
i'm done with this game [img]http://i.imm.io/FpEK.png[/img] fuck this seriously it's unacceptable has squad even acknowledged it yet??
Never had any problems like that Also is that weird looking crater on Moho an easter egg or just an accident :v:
[QUOTE=StaT;37775901]Never had any problems like that Also is that weird looking crater on Moho an easter egg or just an accident :v:[/QUOTE] the one that looks like a cats asshole?
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5iqzE.png[/IMG] am I doing this right?
[QUOTE=LordCrypto;37775625]I changed my conic to draw mode three, but it looks like they changed how its drawn[/QUOTE] There's draw mode, which controls how the conics are displayed, and there's also a limit, which controls how many orbits/encounters/etc. the conics will predict forward to. They're right next to each other in the file I think, so you probably just got the wrong one.
[QUOTE=Carnotite;37776044]There's draw mode, which controls how the conics are displayed, and there's also a limit, which controls how many orbits/encounters/etc. the conics will predict forward to. They're right next to each other in the file I think, so you probably just got the wrong one.[/QUOTE] i'm pretty sure i got it right but lemme double check can you take a screen of draw mode three with a mun flyby?
[QUOTE=cr2142;37775938]the one that looks like a cats asshole?[/QUOTE] Yes , that one Kinda funny since Duna has a huge kerbal like face somewhere
[QUOTE=Swebonny;37775551]God bless the Facepuncher that made Kerbal.net.[/QUOTE] facepunchers* and speaking of kerbalnet, we've reached 30k unique visitors (31,058 as of now) - total of 168.05 GB (2020.5 KB/Visit) used and almost 30k downloads (27,115 as of now)
[QUOTE=Shoar;37776212]facepunchers* and speaking of kerbalnet, we've reached 30k unique visitors (31,058 as of now) - total of 168.05 GB (2020.5 KB/Visit) used and almost 30k downloads (27,115 as of now)[/QUOTE] Edit: I can't seem to download stuff from KerbalNet :( It loads indefinetely. I'm on Chrome 21.0.1180.89 if it helps. Seems to work on Firefox.
What do the patched conics settings do? Just now found them in the settings file.
Today the RD-0440 was strapped into the test stand for a full burn test to make sure it would not over heat from firing. Overhauled version features Shorter Profile, simpler less cluttered plumbing, Extendable Space nozzle, and a lovely radioactive glow in the night or space skies :) I also made the nozzle the only thing that vectors. Now the whole engine will not flap about like a fish out of water. [img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1417259/kerbal/RD-0440.png[/img]
[QUOTE=woolio1;37777320]What do the patched conics settings do? Just now found them in the settings file.[/QUOTE] One changes how they're drawn (relative to which body), and the other has it calculate further ahead.
[QUOTE=LordCrypto;37776062]i'm pretty sure i got it right but lemme double check can you take a screen of draw mode three with a mun flyby?[/QUOTE] Oh, my bad. I thought you were trying to increase the limit and changed the draw mode instead. Hold on a minute. This wasn't a flyby so much as a head-on fly-in at the time. But I have no idea what I'm looking at with that particular mode of conics, so. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Np5HT.jpg[/IMG]
We're going to need a new thread soon. (!)
thread title discussion time
Did someone ask how to use RAMDisk for KSP? I made a self post on the subreddit about doing that with an elaborate tutorial and everything but like 3 people said it was pointless "because KSP loads into RAM anyways". It really helps with initial load times, cuts it by half for low RPM drives, and about 25% for high rpm(10,000) drives
Is it just me or is the KSP forums the most broken vBulletin forum in existence. First I try to login with 5 of my passwords, of which one would HAVE to be the password I chose, and yet it tells me none of them are it. So I reset my password, after having to temporarily switch to firefox when the captcha image wouldn't ever match up in Opera, and I proceed to wait 15 minutes and try to login with the new random numbers and letters password the forum emailed me after confirming to reset my password. [img]http://puu.sh/182uE[/img] yeah alright There needs to be some kind of forumwide message to [U]NOT UPLOAD YOUR MODS TO THE KSP FORUMS DIRECTLY[/U] and use mediafire or any other kind of file hoster. And image hoster too for that matter.
space cthulhu edition
please login to reset your password [editline]23rd September 2012[/editline] also inacio i would do that if i could find the thing that makes your text look all cthuluy [editline]23rd September 2012[/editline] found it "Kerbal Space Program V3 "s̳̰̝̬̜͇ͣ̉͌ͮͩp͇̗a̦̋ͫc͓̣̪̥͊͐͊̾ͭͨe͙̤͕̭̳̻͓͑ͦ ̝̈́͒ͅc̐̾ẗ̻̣́͗̂ͣ̈̅ͅh̬̹̰̹̙̜̮ͯ̎̎u̜̳l̞̱̫͇̱͇̓ͮũ͑ͤ̓͂ ͚͔͈̱͓̐e̿ͧ̊ͬͧ̐ḓ͓͔͖͎̔̂̑͋̈́i̦͉̮ͧt͎̳͓͚͎̪̒ȉ̗͈̥̟̥͈̂͛ͩ̽ͯ̓o̯̯̙̺͉̮͈ͬ̾ͯ̓̓ͤń͐̀͐́͑̑"
How do/can I control staging on a seperated part of a ship controlled with MechJeb?
"Kerbal Space Program V3: C'thulu is the new Kraken (x is the new black)
Kerbal Space Program V3: The Space Kraken is dead. Long live the Space Kraken.
[QUOTE=LordCrypto;37778266]please login to reset your password [editline]23rd September 2012[/editline] also inacio i would do that if i could find the thing that makes your text look all cthuluy [editline]23rd September 2012[/editline] found it "Kerbal Space Program V3 "s̳̰̝̬̜͇ͣ̉͌ͮͩp͇̗a̦̋ͫc͓̣̪̥͊͐͊̾ͭͨe͙̤͕̭̳̻͓͑ͦ ̝̈́͒ͅc̐̾ẗ̻̣́͗̂ͣ̈̅ͅh̬̹̰̹̙̜̮ͯ̎̎u̜̳l̞̱̫͇̱͇̓ͮũ͑ͤ̓͂ ͚͔͈̱͓̐e̿ͧ̊ͬͧ̐ḓ͓͔͖͎̔̂̑͋̈́i̦͉̮ͧt͎̳͓͚͎̪̒ȉ̗͈̥̟̥͈̂͛ͩ̽ͯ̓o̯̯̙̺͉̮͈ͬ̾ͯ̓̓ͤń͐̀͐́͑̑"[/QUOTE] i vote for this
i need to check my mod links then
[QUOTE=cr2142;37775938]the one that looks like a cats asshole?[/QUOTE] Kerbal Space Program V3: Cat Butts in Space
wait a minute, release tags are broken, right?
[QUOTE=Oicani Gonzales;37778477]i vote for this[/QUOTE] If we can use unicode/whatever in titles, we should definitely do that one.
i'm leaving release tags in they don't break if you don't have the stylesheet fixes you just don't see them
kerbal space program V3: watch a grey triangle fly around the sun for 2554 days hoping it hits something
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.