• Borderlands 2 - It's finally coming.
    10,002 replies, posted
how i get there? [t]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/920115767430622350/3F28FFFDE92C9BACE4AE088E5672DEE6754BA759/[/t]
[QUOTE=Framperton;37777469]Wow, no offence but that's a really really shitty shotgun. 9.3 accuracy? .9 fire rate? Low damage? Does it have some sort of special ability or something?[/QUOTE] It's a shotgun, it's meant to be right in the enemy's face, which is easy enough to accomplish. Low fire rate is fixed by my badass stats and all that shit. And low damage? 672x17 is 11,424, I don't see how that's low damage. Mix that in with critical shot and I can just imagine that whatever was shot is gonna be an insta gib. I've begun vault hunter mode right now and I'm kicking everythings ass right now.
I might be late, But i think the no vacany quest is a reference to gearbox and steam. When you pick up the steam valve scooter says "These things used to use other tech but people complained and they changed it" Sounds to me like the transition from gamespy to steamworks. And when you pick up the gearbox he says "Man these things sure are the cats roar" or something like that. Am i onto something or just really crazy?
[QUOTE=BloodFox1222;37777576]I might be late, But i think the no vacany quest is a reference to gearbox and steam. When you pick up the steam valve scooter says "These things used to use other tech but people complained and they changed it" Sounds to me like the transition from gamespy to steamworks. And when you pick up the gearbox he says "Man these things sure are the cats roar" or something like that. Am i onto something or just really crazy?[/QUOTE] I might understand with the first one, but I don't really get the second one. I think you might be looking too deep for a meaning.
[QUOTE=legolover122;37777643]I might understand with the first one, but I don't really get the second one. I think you might be looking too deep for a meaning.[/QUOTE] Well gearbox is the name of the company that made the game. I think i might be insane.
[QUOTE=C4rnage;37777481]how i get there? [t]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/920115767430622350/3F28FFFDE92C9BACE4AE088E5672DEE6754BA759/[/t][/QUOTE] You have to go under it into the Grotto, but you need to be on the relevant story mission (which you don't get til a bit after you unlock the quests for that area). At least you managed to finish Capture the Flags, my first playthrough one of the generators bugged out and became indestructible.
[QUOTE=BloodFox1222;37777667]Well gearbox is the name of the company that made the game. I think i might be insane.[/QUOTE] I understood the actual gearbox representing the company, but maybe im just dumb, but I don't get the cats roar comment. Is it trying to say that gearboxes are good therefore the company is good? I dunno.
Started Vault Hunter Mode on my level 29 Axton. The exp is crazy, I'm already level 31 and I haven't even reached Sanctuary yet, I saved and quit on Claptrap's boat. Also, I'm glad I went with the Slag Turret and Double turret barrels, I like to be near my turret, helping it hunt down the poor souls that get in it's way, and the slag makes it *that* much easier. I'm sure the double turret would be badass, but utility over maybe a half hour of awe over how fast your aimbot kills shit.
God damn it I was just doing "Won't Get Fooled again" and my fucktard friend just chose a random guy while i was questioning everybody else.
[QUOTE=BloodFox1222;37777576]I might be late, But i think the no vacany quest is a reference to gearbox and steam. When you pick up the steam valve scooter says "These things used to use other tech but people complained and they changed it" Sounds to me like the transition from gamespy to steamworks. And when you pick up the gearbox he says "Man these things sure are the cats roar" or something like that. Am i onto something or just really crazy?[/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure the Valve and Gearbox has been a tradition since Opposing Force.
[B]Make sure to check Randy Pitchford's twitter daily for Switch codes.[/B] He sends codes for all platforms that have about 10 golden keys each.
i LOVE THE SLOTS so i went to maxxi canteen as usual, used the slots when suddenly i couldnt believe my mind, i got all the 3 hooker legs! then a beathifull fire sniper rifle with massive damage,rate of fire and a sexy ass skin came fuck YEAH oh also i finally got a good shotgun, whats better with a shotgun with incorporated AI!
[QUOTE=RedRibbonMurderer;37777820][B]Make sure to check Randy Pitchford's twitter daily for Switch codes.[/B] He sends codes for all platforms that have about 10 golden keys each.[/QUOTE] Switch code? Where do I put in those? I don't think there is a key input for shift... PC only codes?
[QUOTE=legolover122;37777839]Switch code? Where do I put in those? I don't think there is a key input for shift... PC only codes?[/QUOTE] I haven't done it, but I assume when you link your copy of BL2 to your account there's a place to put in your code on the website. I'll see if I can figure it out. And yes, they are console specific codes.
[QUOTE=RedRibbonMurderer;37777878]I haven't done it, but I assume when you link your copy of BL2 to your account there's a place to put in your code on the website. I'll see if I can figure it out.[/QUOTE] I think when you link your console with shift you can insert codes in the extras menu ingame. 25 character codes. Blah.
I finally managed to create a GOD-liath Goon. Dropped only this... [t]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594730694346042304/B1F72785F846C50B7D173833D3F93C95C9FBCB90/[/t]
[QUOTE=Akasori;37777892]I finally managed to create a GOD-liath Goon. Dropped only this... [t]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594730694346042304/B1F72785F846C50B7D173833D3F93C95C9FBCB90/[/t][/QUOTE] Just wait for the Badass Goliath or Loot Goon Goliath come out in the Frostburn Canyon, and then make them GOD-liaths. They're tougher and drop a ton better loot. Also, I found that it helps if you kill all of the nomad pyros, their flamethrowers are devastating to Goliaths.
i got another really good jakobs still has a cosmetic bolt also: [IMG]http://puu.sh/182db/2543faa08b3755c532aa7753d0055252[/IMG] [IMG]http://puu.sh/182dH/744c09feb95bed5454427cd24164cfa6[/IMG] i'm only level 23
[QUOTE=PyroCraz3d;37776451]I'm so tempted to do the infinite key glitch, but I dont want to ruin the game for myself by having one weapon I'll use for 20 levels and never switch out..[/QUOTE] What's the glitch?
Agh. I signed up for shift on PC, and signed in on console. I didn't get an extra key.
[QUOTE=myng;37778070]What's the glitch?[/QUOTE] A glitch for "winners" who enjoy ripping the fun out of their gaming experience. I think you just edit a file or some shit, some guy said it was just a single line to edit in a specific file earlier in the thread.
i still don't get why people care this much about the golden keys half the fun for me is finding a good gun after sticking with trash for so long
Hey guys can someone go to Claptraps place and check the fireplace I found a special item in there but being the retard I am picked it up befor really reading and it dosent appear to have gone into my inventory. I did it on vaulthunter mode and it was a Gear or something.
so i found yet ANOTHER legendary grenade mod. I honestly have no idea what the fuck this does though. Transfusion maybe? [img]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/578968095669440051/47380A76EC93028BFEB40526B812DBDE459F0D21/[/img]
I haven't used my golden key yet, I can't decide when i should use it. [QUOTE=Cheeseist;37778155]so i found yet ANOTHER legendary grenade mod. I honestly have no idea what the fuck this does though. Transfusion maybe? [img]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/578968095669440051/47380A76EC93028BFEB40526B812DBDE459F0D21/[/img][/QUOTE] Throw it at guys and see what happens. My guess is that it sticks onto someone and leeches health until they die or lose a certain amount.
OK I figured out a way for infinite keys on PS3. But you have to have either PS+ or a USB data storage device of any kind. [B]You must also have at least one key.[/B] It will be more efficient with more, but one is required. 1. Go into PS3 save section 2. Copy BL2 PROFILE DATA onto a USB key/PS+. I would use a USB key just in case. 3. Go into the game, use the key, get the loot. 4. Exit, go into USB key storage, and copy and replace with the old one. 5. Go back to step 3. It should work on PC as well, or set the PC profile data to read only. Not sure if the 360 will let you do that.
I haven't found any gold's yet, and every purple thing I've found has felt like a gimmicky piece of crap. So far all my best guns have been blues.
Can someone tell me how I'm supposed to use the Marcus Shrine?
[QUOTE=Framperton;37778184]Can someone tell me how I'm supposed to use the Marcus Shrine?[/QUOTE] I don't think people know yet, I bet you need to sacrifice it guns though.
[QUOTE=BloodFox1222;37778195]I don't think people know yet, I bet you need to sacrifice it guns though.[/QUOTE] I got that much, but when I pull the handle, it just beeps red and doesn't do anything. Also, I got my second E-Tech weapon from the chest right outside the shrine. A Hyperion Slag Spiker, pretty nice so far. Does almost as much damage as my dahl railgun. It also has one of those small circular holographic sights.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.