• WoW Cataclysm 2011
    125 replies, posted
[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3794151/CataThread/logo.png[/img][img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3794151/CataThread/worgen_ss.png[/img][img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3794151/CataThread/worgen_ss.png[/img]
protip: nobody cares about an op
[QUOTE=Jimbomcb;28129819]protip: nobody cares about an op[/QUOTE] Jimbo you've turned into a meanie recently did someone widen your butthole on valentines or something
[QUOTE=Jimbomcb;28129819]protip: nobody cares about an op[/QUOTE] ok thx saves me work L O L :xd:
[QUOTE=RetaDepa;28129861]Jimbo you've turned into a meanie recently did someone widen your butthole on valentines or something[/QUOTE] I bet if he did you would be mighty jelly.
[QUOTE=RetaDepa;28129861]Jimbo you've turned into a meanie recently did someone widen your butthole on valentines or something[/QUOTE] where have you been all the time you fucking spastic i've always been like this [editline]18th February 2011[/editline] and what the fuck makes you think that was me being a meanie, it wasn't an attack on him or anything i was simply saying there is no need for an op so fuck off
when jimbo gets his period he is nice men dont get periods
[QUOTE=Jimbomcb;28129997]where have you been all the time you fucking spastic i've always been like this [editline]18th February 2011[/editline] and what the fuck makes you think that was me being a meanie, it wasn't an attack on him or anything i was simply saying there is no need for an op so fuck off[/QUOTE] Cool what was the lucky guys name
[QUOTE=RetaDepa;28130021]Cool what was the lucky guys name[/QUOTE] ur dad ;)
good 1 :xd: u got him gud
[QUOTE=Jimbomcb;28130605]ur dad ;)[/QUOTE] Sorry my dad's already got two little dicks running around the house.
[QUOTE=TehSpah;28130640]good 1 :xd: u got him gud[/QUOTE] that means a lot coming from someone called teh spah you fucking tool
oh wait that made my dad have a small penis i'm going to be punished [editline]18th February 2011[/editline] point still stands jimbo you're a grouch [editline]18th February 2011[/editline] I asked my dad if he slept with you he told me to fuck off why are you lying now. You're a grouch and a liar fuck sake.
:o
Thanks blizz for making my Warrior a waste in arena
[QUOTE=mycheesecake;28131342]Thanks blizz for making my Warrior a waste in arena[/QUOTE] go fury like every other person in the universe also thats a mighty fancy OP
[QUOTE=Stripez;28131493]go fury like every other person in the universe also thats a mighty fancy OP[/QUOTE] No one cares about an op.
i care
[QUOTE=Stripez;28131955]i care[/QUOTE] beacuse your bad at world of warcraft
[QUOTE=Stripez;28131493]go furry like every other person called stripez who plays worgen also thats a mighty fancy OP[/QUOTE]
witty, i'll give you that.
hgey guys, I'm leveling my first character to 60 and when I get my flight form training and balance gaer n shit I'll buy BC and then I'll do my plan again and buy Whotlk and then buye Cotyclisme. [editline]18th February 2011[/editline] also last night I got fuckeng idiot pally that flamed me to death for needing on a healer/caster hat guess what I'm dualspec'd as resto & balance and all of my gear pieces have like 10-20 spirit
Jambla like your bedsheets can you get this stickied pls
Hello first page of new thread. Quick question: I heard there used to be a skirmish arena battlemaster, that randomly found an arena partner for you. Is there still any way to be paired up randomly with someone else to try arena, I'm lonely and can't easily find someone to team up with?
Ask in trade.
And another thing How come that we can't casually try arena? I'm level 71 while it unlocks at 70, yet it already says my level is too high
You have to do it at a level cap (70, 80, 85)
Oh well, /duel is fun too
Tried fury and it just doesn't feel right. They shouldn't have made the changes in the first place. Damage reduction fine that's ok, Inner rage also getting changed fine but taking away intercept and giving us some half arsed shit that doesn't work on a large majority of maps is annoying,
Boo hoo i need skill to outplay most classes beacuse im not op anymore ;((
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.