• WoW Cataclysm 2010
    5,001 replies, posted
I like that some guy just put up 10-20 glyphs for 50 silver each. Most of them are worth 10-20g
[QUOTE=Newbienice99;27355785]I like that some guy just put up 10-20 glyphs for 50 silver each. Most of them are worth 10-20g[/QUOTE] Which means you should sell them for 300g like on my server.
[quote]Destruction * Aftermath is now a Tier 2 talent, down from Tier 3. [b]* Improved Soul Fire is now a Tier 3 talent, up from Tier 2. No longer increases your spell haste and now increases your Fire and Shadow damage done by 4/8% for 15 sec after you deal damage with Soul Fire. This effect has a 6 sec cooldown.[/b] * Burning Embers effect now deals up to [ 0.121% of Spell Power + 20.209 ], down from [ 0.143% of Spell Power + 23.921 ] damage. * Fiery Apocalypse now increases all fire damage you deal by 10.8% (up from 10%). Each point of Mastery increases fire damage by an additional 1.35%. (up from 1.25%) [/quote] I like this change. I mean, its not that great now because I don't have that much haste and my Incin/CBs have long casts, but when I get more gear I will really like this change.
Selling tank queues as Ret is fun.
I still don't trust my tanking enough to sell it or offer it on trade. Hell, only recently have I stopped using charge to initiate combat-- it really interferes with CC when I'm in the middle of it all. Granted, at this point I could probably not use CC on some pulls, but that'd be pain in the ass for the healer
I don't actually tank it I just leave. Free money.
[QUOTE=Stripez;27357992]I don't actually tank it I just leave. Free money.[/QUOTE] that sounds like scamming and is probably reportable [editline]11th January 2011[/editline] what the fuck am i talking about probably, it totally is
So i was running heroic Blackrock Caverns with my guild and we wiped 6 times on Corla till they all left except for a decent mage. Then we got 3 random pugs and 1 shotted it. [editline]11th January 2011[/editline] i think my guild is terrible
[QUOTE=Anonymuzz;27358098]that sounds like scamming and is probably reportable [editline]11th January 2011[/editline] what the fuck am i talking about probably, it totally is[/QUOTE] No, what he does is advertise tank queue, the people that pay him know full well that he is not going to tank. Instant queue he leaves, they requeue and get new tank quickly.
[QUOTE=GetBent;27358920]No, what he does is advertise tank queue, the people that pay him know full well that he is not going to tank. Instant queue he leaves, they requeue and get new tank quickly.[/QUOTE] umm okay, enjoy your everyone leaving because no one in a dungeon pug is patient enough to wait
So they nuked World Of Warcraft and made it Fallout? Shweet.
[QUOTE=ThePinkPanzer;27359283]So they nuked World Of Warcraft and made it Fallout? Shweet.[/QUOTE] :what:
[QUOTE=GetBent;27358920]No, what he does is advertise tank queue, the people that pay him know full well that he is not going to tank. Instant queue he leaves, they requeue and get new tank quickly.[/QUOTE] that's...not actually a bad idea. Although it does bloat the queue for everyone who had a tank actually drop mid-encounter.
[QUOTE=Anonymuzz;27358098]that sounds like scamming and is probably reportable [editline]11th January 2011[/editline] what the fuck am i talking about probably, it totally is[/QUOTE] People say WTB tank queues, I whisper them saying I'll queue for them and that I'm not going to stay (i'm not even a tank anyway.) It gives them a cheap instant queue so they don't have to wait 40 minutes. It's not reportable. [editline]11th January 2011[/editline] and you make 80g from the random so they're not losing any money.
[QUOTE=Meeps;27356780]I like this change. I mean, its not that great now because I don't have that much haste and my Incin/CBs have long casts, but when I get more gear I will really like this change.[/QUOTE] It means you won't be able to reach the 50% haste threshold anymore thus devaluing haste and changing the way you reforge and maybe a little bit of gemming. You BiS list will also be able to hitcap now. Hooray. [url]http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t111390-destruction_cataclysm_demonic_mage/[/url]
My guilds pretty casual...mostly friends we decided to start 10 man raiding and seeing as the Guild leader is fucking one of the other warlocks in the guild she gets to come (with her whopping 7k dps) and i'm rejected into the "make your own group" party when i'm by far the #1 dps in the guild. Not that thats much to brag about they're all pretty terrible...Thinking its about time i got out of this guild.. Did a guild run of heroic Vortex Pinnacle and i pulled 71% of the damage on the final boss...yeah
No guild because all the guilds on my server suck. Plus I don't raid, PvP is more fun IMO.
[quote]Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family. [/quote] Didn't Beauty have four pups? What's happened to the OTHER missing pup? :noes:
[QUOTE=Dashiel;27363944]Didn't Beauty have four pups? What's happened to the OTHER missing pup? :noes:[/QUOTE] It's probably still just sitting there like always. Beauty isn't even that hard of a fight, don't see why they nerfed her.
fuck yeah, magmaw down after like 2 hours of wipes [editline]11th January 2011[/editline] first time healing in a raid, too!
[quote] Survival * Black Arrow damage has been reduced by 25%. * Explosive Shot damage has been reduced by 25%. * Hunter vs. Wild has been increased to 5/10/15% Stamina, up from 4/8/12%. * Into the Wilderness (passive) has been reduced to a 10% Agility increase, down from 15%. * Serpent Spread can now only affect up to 4 targets per Multi-Shot, down from unlimited. [/quote] :smith: [quote] Engineering * The Electrified Ether recipe now creates 2 to 3 Electrified Ether instead of 1. * The Heat-Treated Spinning Lure buff duration has been increased to 20 minutes, up from 5. In addition, the recipe now creates 2 at a time. * Synapse Springs now increase Agility, Strength, or Intellect (whichever is highest for the character). * Volatile Air now has an increased chance of dropping from rich mining nodes and Pyrite. [/quote] :unsmith:
[QUOTE=Mingebox;27365955]:smith:[/QUOTE] :suicide:
[QUOTE=Mingebox;27365955]:unsmith:[/QUOTE] yaaaaaaay
[QUOTE=Stripez;27361882]No guild because all the guilds on my server suck. Plus I don't raid, PvP is more fun IMO.[/QUOTE] [img]http://avatars.fpcontent.net/image.php?u=179377&dateline=1294278749[/img]:respek:[img]http://avatars.fpcontent.net/image.php?u=250330&dateline=1290664063[/img] PvP is so damn dynamic. Never the same.
do you keep heirlooms when you do an account and realm transfer?
[QUOTE=JerryK;27367150]do you keep heirlooms when you do an account and realm transfer?[/QUOTE] Realm transfer, yes, account transfer I'm not so sure. [editline]12th January 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=Eluveitie;27366496]PvP is so damn dynamic. Never the same.[/QUOTE] Same with PvE, yeeeeeee
[QUOTE=JerryK;27367150]do you keep heirlooms when you do an account and realm transfer?[/QUOTE] Both, yes.
[QUOTE=Mingebox;27365955]:smith: :unsmith:[/QUOTE] i assumed that nerfing our base mastery agility from 15% to 10% would fix it but hey at least MM will be good now
well atleast the huntards had a moment of glory
[url]http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/gaberan/[/url] My druid I started couple of days ago. Me and my friend are going for 85 and then we will RaF one of our friends and bring him up to 45 or so. We started a druid only guild. Cataclysm is really awesome. We are both Worgen so we don't need any mounts.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.