• WoW Cataclysm 2010
    5,001 replies, posted
Why can't hunters be up with the other full DPS classes? Rogues and Locks are doing a shit ton as well, hunters are right up there with them, hell a rogue is doing a little better than me. but now I'll be below both of them.
hah why are they nerfing perfectly fine encounters? beauty was a great fight with 3 pups it made it more of a dps race
anyone know why i suddenly got "Error encountered" while trying to transfer my character? [editline]12th January 2011[/editline] nvm did it again and it worked
[QUOTE=Greaterbeing;27349636]loser talk[/QUOTE] yeh man i know such a loser not playin wow on holiday or at christmas or at my birthday
are there any mods like clique? mine stopped working when i updated it
fuck my gametime ran out as i was leveling my druid!
[QUOTE=Jimbomcb;27372056]yeh man i know such a loser not playin wow on holiday or at christmas or at my birthday[/QUOTE] thats lowskill talk [editline]12th January 2011[/editline] all the best players play all day on their birthday and all day on christmas day
lowskill this and that, please greaterbeing, hardly any difference between a decent and a clueless player these days. which is sad, yeah
[QUOTE=Bat-shit;27372620]lowskill this and that, please greaterbeing, hardly any difference between a decent and a clueless player these days. which is sad, yeah[/QUOTE] youre being a clueless poster
[QUOTE=Greaterbeing;27373227]youre being a clueless poster[/QUOTE] yeah well im not too deep into this facepunch wow community
[QUOTE=Greaterbeing;27370337]i assumed that nerfing our base mastery agility from 15% to 10% would fix it but hey at least MM will be good now[/QUOTE] Marksman buffs are kind of suck. I won't be happy until we have vanilla aimed shot back.
[QUOTE=Meeps;27356780]I like this change. I mean, its not that great now because I don't have that much haste and my Incin/CBs have long casts, but when I get more gear I will really like this change.[/QUOTE] I for one do not like this + burning embers buff. At least Shadow and Flame procs from incinerate now.
[QUOTE=Mingebox;27373542]Marksman buffs are kind of suck. I won't be happy until we have vanilla aimed shot back.[/QUOTE] Oh so you want 3second cast aimed shot and no mortal strike effect?
[QUOTE=Bat-shit;27375446]Oh so you want 3second cast aimed shot and no mortal strike effect?[/QUOTE] vanilla aimed shot was the greatest thing ever
Surprise, it doesn't reduce healing effects.
[QUOTE=Abrown516;27376374]Surprise, it doesn't reduce healing effects.[/QUOTE] Not at all anymore? Yeah a lot of shit has changed, like the warrior's Mortal Strike only reducing like 20% healing taken, I gotta say I like the new approach, makes pvp interesting Heals are not as strong but aren't brought down by Mortal Strike effect, also a hell of a lot larger HP pools plus some decent burst at a times which are crucial if executed right
We have a separate shot for that
Lost the roll on the chaos orb I needed to make my goggles. :smith:
I won it. On my Alch/Inscription Warlock :smug:
i can't wait for all the heroics to be just like halls of stone i'm so excited
I finally got my Priest to 85 but now.. Man, my Mana usage is absolutely insane, in 85 normals. I'm using heals as sparingly as possible but I still need a mana break after every few trash packs. I haven't had a problem with mana until now.. Is this normal? Here's her Armory: [url]http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/cria/simple[/url] Ignore the gemming on the chest, I just grabbed some stuff from the gBank.
Benched for the second week in a row in favor my class leader that has 12 less average ilvl. :smith:
[QUOTE=Dashiel;27380064]I finally got my Priest to 85 but now.. Man, my Mana usage is absolutely insane, in 85 normals. I'm using heals as sparingly as possible but I still need a mana break after every few trash packs. I haven't had a problem with mana until now.. Is this normal? Here's her Armory: [url]http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/cria/simple[/url] Ignore the gemming on the chest, I just grabbed some stuff from the gBank.[/QUOTE] Scaling is supposed to be ridiculous.
[QUOTE=Mingebox;27380154]Benched for the second week in a row in favor my class leader that has 12 less average ilvl. :smith:[/QUOTE] Being the class leader, I would assume he's better than you.
Tank just vote kicked me from the group because I needed mana breaks too often :saddowns:
when possible you should always reforge crit to spirit, and try and get as much spirit as you can. also try and get the +20int/spirit purple gems in whenever you can, you're just going to have to wait till you get more gear anyway, it sucks at first but as you get more gear and more spirit it becomes a lot more fun
Mana regen will suck until you get more gear, it's just how it is. Reforge spirit, try not to over heal, and don't panic cause you can leave most dps hovering at around 50% health and they'll be fine. It's like triage, slows it all down, makes it more fun imo. [editline]13th January 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=PyroCF;27373703]I for one do not like this + burning embers buff. At least Shadow and Flame procs from incinerate now.[/QUOTE] Think about it this way, 8/12% dmg (correct me if those percents are wrong, just off the top of my head) are going to scale as you get more gear. Haste will not scale and will infact decrease in value as you get later into the xpac and new content patches are released and haste values are higher across the board. I think it's a very good change.
[QUOTE=BloodBeauty;27381933]Mana regen will suck until you get more gear, it's just how it is. Reforge spirit, try not to over heal, and don't panic cause you can leave most dps hovering at around 50% health and they'll be fine. It's like triage, slows it all down, makes it more fun imo. [editline]13th January 2011[/editline] Think about it this way, 8/12% dmg (correct me if those percents are wrong, just off the top of my head) are going to scale as you get more gear. Haste will not scale and will infact decrease in value as you get later into the xpac and new content patches are released and haste values are higher across the board. I think it's a very good change.[/QUOTE] The only problem I have with leaving dps at 50% is that no one ever eats food. I wouldn't have to spend more time drinking if it wasn't for the fact I have to heal 3 people from 50% every pull.
Find a less retarded tank then who will wait for you to drink after you top everyone off. Also make sure you pop mana CDs early, not when you're oom.
[QUOTE=BloodBeauty;27382047]Find a less retarded tank then who will wait for you to drink after you top everyone off. Also make sure you pop mana CDs early, not when you're oom.[/QUOTE] It's not that the tank doesn't wait. It's the fact that they don't eat at all requiring the whole group to wait longer for me to finish drinking.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.