• WoW Cataclysm 2010
    5,001 replies, posted
I pop my Shadowfiend at about 50% mana usually, if we're on a boss fight at least. Hymn of Hope is a bit more tricky to time correctly as it's a bit of a numbers game if it'll give you mana. I should probably get my hands on some mana potions as well, just for emergencies.
Outland is terrible. Takes so many quests to even get a bubble of experience now.
no, that's northrend. outland goes by in like a day if you're not a complete idiot
I can't bring myself to level my 63 druid without just spamming dungeons... :/
You kids get it easy. Back in MY day.. kids on my lawn.. no such thing as a dungeon finder.. grumble... 15 miles in the snow..
[QUOTE=BloodBeauty;27382552]You kids get it easy. Back in MY day.. kids on my lawn.. no such thing as a dungeon finder.. grumble... 15 miles in the snow..[/QUOTE] I've leveled characters multiple times before the dungeon finder...
Fucking skadi. Can't solo him on my hunter because of his fucking poison spear.
[QUOTE=Higginz511;27379685]i can't wait for all the heroics to be just like halls of stone i'm so excited[/QUOTE] So funny how people are freaking out about the difficulty when the mechanics are clearly designed to be outgeared.
[QUOTE=Raidyr;27383225]So funny how people are freaking out about the difficulty when the mechanics are clearly designed to be outgeared.[/QUOTE] exactly, you get raid gear and you can beast through all the heroics, disregarding any former need for CC
[QUOTE=Dashiel;27382107]I pop my Shadowfiend at about 50% mana usually, if we're on a boss fight at least. Hymn of Hope is a bit more tricky to time correctly as it's a bit of a numbers game if it'll give you mana. I should probably get my hands on some mana potions as well, just for emergencies.[/QUOTE] try to combine HoH with SF for the best results, you can get back around half of your mana if done correctly, but you need to know the fights and know when/if a tank is about to take a load of damage that you need to heal
fuck yeah i got an elementium stormshield
[quote]Hunters can now use Auto Shot while moving.[/quote] :unsmigghh:
[QUOTE=Jack_Thompson;27383313]exactly, you get raid gear and you can beast through all the heroics, disregarding any former need for CC[/QUOTE] "Well we fucked up again might as well start throwing out the speed run patches theres always the next expansion"
[QUOTE=Mingebox;27384537]:unsmigghh:[/QUOTE] Fucking ugghh
[QUOTE=BloodBeauty;27382552]You kids get it easy. Back in MY day.. kids on my lawn.. no such thing as a dungeon finder.. grumble... 15 miles in the snow..[/QUOTE] are you underwater
BG as mage is a lot of fun :D Especially just spamming AOE spells and wildly tapping the "Scorch" button.
[QUOTE=Mingebox;27384537]:unsmigghh:[/QUOTE] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs[/media] [editline]13th January 2011[/editline] although it does remove what small skill remained in hunter pve
[QUOTE=Dashiel;27380064]I finally got my Priest to 85 but now.. Man, my Mana usage is absolutely insane, in 85 normals. I'm using heals as sparingly as possible but I still need a mana break after every few trash packs. I haven't had a problem with mana until now.. Is this normal? Here's her Armory: [url]http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/cria/simple[/url] Ignore the gemming on the chest, I just grabbed some stuff from the gBank.[/QUOTE] My priest can't keep its mana for more than 3 fights in the over world as shadow. I thought fuck it, re rolled a lock (like I should have to begin with), got it to 85 and still haven't had a mana drink to date.
[quote]Shatter damage is now reduced by armor, but has been increased by 33.3% (repeating, of course) as a result.[/quote] :rolleyes:
[QUOTE=Greaterbeing;27385107]are you underwater[/QUOTE] why you ~hatin'~ gb [editline]13th January 2011[/editline] ps nef dead and it took too long
[url]http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/khadgar/uthus/simple[/url] How am I doing so far?
Is there any reason why the Armory hasn't rendered a portrait of any character but my main yet? It's kind of annoying.
Perhaps you need to log some time on them?
I've spent over five days on my Priest since the new website's release and I haven't gotten a portrait of her yet, so yeah..
The pictures for played characters rarely update. Give it time.
Dunno if anyone's seen it but ZP's done a review of Cataclym [url]http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/2634-World-of-Warcraft-Cataclysm[/url]
a person who hates mmos multiplayer of any kind grinding is reviewing cataclysm.
Meh, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be... Mostly just "alliance sucks". More fuel for the useless faction hate.
h halfus down. BiS offhand, you are so delicious and worth all my dkp.
Shadowfang Keep Baron Ashbury Sadly, in his hubris he has forgotten how to Mend Rotten Flesh. What the fuck why
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.