• WoW Cataclysm 2010
    5,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=mikymikmik;27399254]mage mastery is shit[/QUOTE] agree
so a play a class that requires an ounce of skill
i'm going to try to get back into this game. the highest level i've ever gotten to was 30~35, then i got uninterested and quit. can someone provide some beginner addons (and instructions on how to add them) and maybe some kind of leveling guide so i don't get distracted and quit again? thanks.
You really don't need a levelling guide.. Everything is so simply layed out now.
[QUOTE=Shortyish;27406045]i'm going to try to get back into this game. the highest level i've ever gotten to was 30~35, then i got uninterested and quit. can someone provide some beginner addons (and instructions on how to add them) and maybe some kind of leveling guide so i don't get distracted and quit again? thanks.[/QUOTE] Leveling is insanely straight forward, and you don't need addons, don't listen to anything people tell you about addons. Just fucking don't.
[QUOTE=Shortyish;27406045]i'm going to try to get back into this game. the highest level i've ever gotten to was 30~35, then i got uninterested and quit. can someone provide some beginner addons (and instructions on how to add them) and maybe some kind of leveling guide so i don't get distracted and quit again? thanks.[/QUOTE] Levelling guide: -Find all nearby NPCs with an "!" over their heads. -Look at your map. (m on your keyboard by default) -Go to highlighted areas. Kill everything there, follow the clearly marked instructions given in the quest, etc. -If necessary, also do quests from items dropped by enemies or "kill x creatures" quests triggered by killing certain enemies. -The quests will eventually move you to the next hub. Repeat. Nothing to it. If you ever get confused, RTFQ.
warchiefs command board / homos herald tells you the next zone to go to
[QUOTE=Aurain;27406861]homos herald[/QUOTE] :saddowns:
yo why is everyone hating on the alliense, i mean it's like a real cool race and shit because of humans and DRAENIES. (JK draenies ar real turd looking lol) On a serious note, why do you guys hate alliance? And why do you love Horde so much? I like alliance because of the humans and of the worgen (cause they look just badass sometimes) and the only reason for everyone to like the horde is orcs?
[QUOTE=MrHeadHopper;27407703]yo why is everyone hating on the alliense, i mean it's like a real cool race and shit because of humans and DRAENIES. (JK draenies ar real turd looking lol) On a serious note, why do you guys hate alliance? And why do you love Horde so much? I like alliance because of the humans and of the worgen (cause they look just badass sometimes) and the only reason for everyone to like the horde is orcs?[/QUOTE] you are the sole reason everyone hates alliance. stop posting.
i hate the alliance because every alliance player i come across is a baddie and a pansy
I'm considering a server change... anyone know a server that has some semigood raiding horde guilds that are recruiting hunters? europe btw
Check mmo champion forums
[QUOTE=Jimbomcb;27407742]you are the sole reason everyone hates alliance. stop posting.[/QUOTE] you're mean And how come roughly 60% of every server is worgen and only a small percent is gnome? Why is everyone hating on the gnomes?
why are you still posting, did you not see what i said?
[QUOTE=MrHeadHopper;27408364]you're mean And how come roughly 60% of every server is worgen and only a small percent is gnome? Why is everyone hating on the gnomes?[/QUOTE] You can pick them up and kick them like a football, that's why. Also they are easily slaughtered en masse.
[QUOTE=Jimbomcb;27408683]why are you still posting, did you not see what i said?[/QUOTE] I will post until the end of days. YOU CANNOT STOP ME (Unless you ban me) [editline]14th January 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=Eluveitie;27409138]You can pick them up and kick them like a football, that's why. Also they are easily slaughtered en masse.[/QUOTE] Bull, I saw a gnome defeat an dragon 50 times the size of a human.
[QUOTE=MrHeadHopper;27409343]I will post until the end of days. YOU CANNOT STOP ME (Unless you ban me) [/QUOTE] dohohohoho
Dwarfs are awesome. Blood Elves are for fags. The only bad race alliance has is male dranei.
Male draenei looks awesome in plate armor though.
[QUOTE=JerryK;27407746]i hate the alliance because every alliance player i come across is a baddie and a pansy[/QUOTE] I hate the Horde because at least 60% of the players rolled that race because 'hurr durr tusks on my face makes me look kwl'
It's just an excuse to make Worgen a race, anyways.
[QUOTE=Stripez;27409533]Dwarfs are awesome. Blood Elves are for fags. The only bad race alliance has is male dranei.[/QUOTE] And male humans, those dudes are pretty weird looking. Especially as casters.
[QUOTE=JerryK;27407746]i hate the alliance because every alliance player i come across is a baddie and a pansy[/QUOTE] i hate ally because i'm horde; every alliance player i come across i kill them outright also lol @ "play more skill-class" when are you gonna people let it go, you can't do shit about people playing whatever classes that might be less of a skill-class except to deal with it. if you bother to whine about it, you are bad
Only cool races on Alliance are Dwarves.
[QUOTE=RetaDepa;27411577]Only cool races on Alliance are Dwarves.[/QUOTE] Dwarves/Trolls two best races in the game. All other races can't compare.
[QUOTE=GetBent;27412987]Dwarves/Trolls two best races in the game. All other races can't compare.[/QUOTE] Shut up, scrub. Dwarves/Forsaken two best races in the game. All the other races can't compare.
Orc and Dwarf best races
Dwarf/Troll forever.
[QUOTE=Maximo13;27413221]Shut up, scrub. Dwarves/Forsaken two best races in the game. All the other races can't compare.[/QUOTE] Yeah forsaken are so deep and dark~~
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.