• WoW Cataclysm 2010
    5,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Shortyish;27443901]one last thing, i see alot of people with things like "gnomeregan tabards" and "stormwind champion" (even at my level) i looked it up and the tabard is from a high level merchant that you pay with some kind of token with, are these things like heirloom items, or did i just miss it?[/QUOTE] They cost 10 silver and are from quartermasters you find at capital cities FPs [editline]15th January 2011[/editline] wow i'm like super fuckin late how didn't i see the rest of the pages
[QUOTE=Mingebox;27446910]I'd rather see more atmospheric lighting. It would be awesome running from lamp post to lamp post in a nearly-pitch black Duskwood hoping nothing jumps you in the dark.[/QUOTE] that would work really badly with WoW's combat system.
[url]http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/khadgar/uthus/advanced[/url] I think I'm progressing quite well
Just got my 25m Ulduar achievement drake. Fuck yes.
I really want that :crying: But I don't have enough time to get them all and my guild is only doing cata raiding, nothing before cata.
i did that a weekish ago, found a pug and it didn't take very long, was super fun too i only got past flame leviathian pre ICC so it was all new for me :v:
I've sort of given up on my priest, I'm not sure if it's me, the groups I get put in or Grim Batol (Normal) but last night was an absolute disaster, everyone was taking absolutely insane amounts of damage on trash packs and I just couldn't keep up with it, my mana pool was exhausted after pretty much every pull from just trying to handle the insane damage that was all over the place.. I must be seriously missing something.
Before Cata the healer could make up for the groups mistakes with healing, like if they stood in some fire or didn't use much cc or pay attention. It's not like that any more that is why healing is so much more difficult, you need to find the right people to play with not the wotlk babies that don't know what cc is. Need lots more communication and co-ordination, even for the normal dungeons if your not geared too well.
I'm not going to find that on a dungeon finder, I had to go through three tanks last night to complete Grim Batol. The first one Death and Decayed through all CC, the second one rushed into packs without forethought claiming how "Imba" he was, then started having a go at me after he pulled two packs at once and we wiped. The third one at least sort of knew what he was doing.. Was still really hard to heal the group through it. Nobody in my guild does Normals any more so it's bloody impossible to get a decent group for it.
[QUOTE=Dashiel;27451333]I'm not going to find that on a dungeon finder, I had to go through three tanks last night to complete Grim Batol. The first one Death and Decayed through all CC, the second one rushed into packs without forethought claiming how "Imba" he was, then started having a go at me after he pulled two packs at once and we wiped. The third one at least sort of knew what he was doing.. Was still really hard to heal the group through it. Nobody in my guild does Normals any more so it's bloody impossible to get a decent group for it.[/QUOTE] Yikes. Having played a healer before, I know to do my best to make it easy for the healers in my groups when I tank. Once in a while a healer thanks me and a few DPS yell at me for going too slow. Granted, I'm still figuring out CC, but at least at this point I'm not so concerned about gear-- I have enough to make normals a breeze and not have heroics be a complete nightmare (providing that at least one DPS does over 10k damage-- naturally, most even in my heroics tend to do around 7-8k)
[QUOTE=GoldenBullet;27449745][url]http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/khadgar/uthus/advanced[/url] I think I'm progressing quite well[/QUOTE] Run Deadmines and get the wand from Cookie. also: [url]http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/booshaw/advanced[/url] Almost exalted with Hyjal for my belt. Besides that I need more hit, hit, HIT!
[QUOTE=Dashiel;27451333]I'm not going to find that on a dungeon finder, I had to go through three tanks last night to complete Grim Batol. The first one Death and Decayed through all CC, the second one rushed into packs without forethought claiming how "Imba" he was, then started having a go at me after he pulled two packs at once and we wiped. The third one at least sort of knew what he was doing.. Was still really hard to heal the group through it. Nobody in my guild does Normals any more so it's bloody impossible to get a decent group for it.[/QUOTE] If you've read the stuff on EJ and understood it. You have reforged all your crit to spirit and are using lightwell and pretty much everything else as soon as it's off CD then you're doing nothing wrong. On a note about priests I saw a holy priest ask what Chakara was when he joined our group, insta kicked.
I do place lightwells but people rarely use them. Even with my [code] /s Click the Lightwell /p Click the Lightwell /e wants you to click the Lightwell /y CLICK THE DAMN LIGHTWELL! [/code] Macro :v:
Then it's not your fault.
how is light stored in a well
I have found loads of great groups through the dungeon finder to be honest... I should probably get healbot soon, they want me to raid tonight.
[QUOTE=Greaterbeing;27452956]how is light stored in a well[/QUOTE] How are Dragon heads stored in my bag? :keke: [editline]16th January 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=GoldenBullet;27452986]healbot[/QUOTE] lol
because you have big bags
How is 100 peices of meat, 2 sets of armor, and 200 animal skins stored in my bags
magic... duhhh... but how is light stored in a well? how can light be manipulated by magic?? can you WARCRAFT FANBOYS maybe accept for a moment that your PRECIOUS GAME is wrong???
[QUOTE=Greaterbeing;27453162]magic... duhhh... but how is light stored in a well? how can light be manipulated by magic?? can you WARCRAFT FANBOYS maybe accept for a moment that your PRECIOUS GAME is wrong???[/QUOTE] but if we can bend 'light' to our will in order to help others, shouldnt be be able to SHOVE IT IN A WELL???
Well if you really want some form of answer, I would say that it is not light, it is called a "lightwell" because the magic within the well creates light. It is not that there is light within the well itself but rather light shines out of the well.
that's just silly. obviously we just beat up a sun and put it into a well
what happens to our characters when we logout
we become lightwells
[QUOTE=Marlamin;27454716]what happens to our characters when we logout[/QUOTE] They go the toilet and relieve themselves. I always wondered how they coped without a toilet break during 4 hour stints of questing.
[QUOTE=Eluveitie;27454800]They go the toilet and relieve themselves. I always wondered how they coped without a toilet break during 4 hour stints of questing.[/QUOTE] Quest in grizzly hills (as alliance atleast) And you'll get a toilet break.
i transfered my paladin over and have been playing him and i like healing so i decided to go Holy, and even though i have only healed one heroic so far on him, Deadmines, i can say i love him so much more than my priest i never oom, i can restore 15% of my mana from judgement, and something like 2% per swing with seal of insight, i can use divine plea for another 15% (which is about be buffed too), i get 9% haste for 1 minute after using my judgement, i have an amazing instant cast heal which can proc a 0.8 sec cast holy light, and holy light can proc 2 holy shocks in a row (which only has a 5 or 6 second CD anyway), i can use an AoE heal that lets me run around and cast other spells, and i have a freaking spell that heals for around 2900 per holy charge plus another 2900 per charge over 6 sec, has no CD, no mana cost, and can proc to not consume any holy charges, and i can shoot a freaking beam of light lasers out of my hand. i'm never going back to my priest.
the downside is that you have to be a paladin
paladins used to be looked up to :saddowns:
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.