• WoW Cataclysm 2010
    5,001 replies, posted
warlocks that summon their mount with the yell "I AM SUMMONING A STEED FROM NIGHTMARE" fucking every damn time
I remember binding all of my friends keybinds to do the right ability but also shout Marrowgars "BONESTORM!" every time he done something.
i shout tally ho when i use arcane power
When I was attempting to level my shaman as Resto, I ended up in a dungeon group composed entirely of Blood Elves (except for me). Two of them were hunters; one of them didn't have a pet. The one that did have a pet had "attack" to yell "go get em, snoflake!!" The tank also happened to be a complete moron. Enough to make me hate macros like that forever.
Only time I have a macro like that is when I'm telling someone to interrupt after me when I use kick.
I have all my keys bound to /say the name of the ability i'm using. for every ability.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gcm1G.png[/IMG] sigh [editline]15th February 2011[/editline] why did i pick alliance?
Cause your a child.
[QUOTE=Stripez;28080189][img_thumb]http://i.imgur.com/gcm1G.png[/img_thumb] sigh [editline]15th February 2011[/editline] why did i pick alliance?[/QUOTE] for the worgen
For Gilneas!
/y CLICK ON THE LIGHTWELL people still don't click on the lightwell sometimes
its not my job to heal its yours!!!!
Just picked up Malevolence (normal) and the vendor relic, rounding out my full 359 feral set. Feels good man.
i wonder if i'll actually get around to getting professions before i finish off a 359 set naaaah
[QUOTE=Jimbomcb;28075469]warlocks that summon their mount with the yell "I AM SUMMONING A STEED FROM NIGHTMARE" fucking every damn time[/QUOTE] On an unrelated note, what is that monstrosity in your avatar?
you
Holy shit, if youre a skinner, go skin the crocolisk west of baradin hold, gives shitloads of savage leather! [editline]16th February 2011[/editline] [QUOTE=Stripez;28080189][img_thumb]http://i.imgur.com/gcm1G.png[/img_thumb] sigh [editline]15th February 2011[/editline] why did i pick alliance?[/QUOTE] Apod is pro 0 10
[QUOTE=Itszutak;28082746]for the worgen[/QUOTE] dwarves actually.
I saw a fat toothless woman wearing a knockoff hoodie that had Death on the back of it holding Frostmourne and on his knuckles had the words "Your Next" What about my next
[QUOTE=Pyrite;28082386]Cause your a child.[/QUOTE] his a child?
child is his
What's better, 12 agi, 12 stam or 9 agi, 9 stam with 9 crit rating or chance or something? Also, finally completed my low level feral and balance set.
What spec
[QUOTE=MrHeadHopper;28091397]What's better, 12 agi, 12 stam or 9 agi, 9 stam with 9 crit rating or chance or something? Also, finally completed my low level feral and balance set.[/QUOTE] Class and spec? Also, ran into what is probably the worst hunter I ever saw. Kept needing on everything, so we decided to wait until we could kick him. I decided to check his gear. Guy was wearing fucking cloth on everything and had gear boosting pretty much every stat possible. Most of his boosts were to spirit and intellect with a fucking minute boost to agility. Seriously, his spirit and intellect were boosted with about 20-30 while his agility must've been like 5.
~Most prestigious raid title: Jenkins~ back the fuck up
[QUOTE=Jimbomcb;28095061]~Most prestigious raid title: Jenkins~ back the fuck up[/QUOTE] the patient
[QUOTE=Sir M;28092833]What spec[/QUOTE] I assume feral, and gemming really doesn't matter at all before 80-85, gem agi for DPS and stam for tanking if you're in socket happy BC gear and absolutely must gem it
Ascendant council looks like an annoying ass fight.
turns out i have a habit of getting caught in fireballs on halfus when he chain stuns. twice in a row i didn't get out quick enough just before stuns or he fired one once the stuns started. i failed and died. and i have it all recorded. i like recording what i did, it is good when i can go back and see what i failed on, especially when i am new to priest and still haven't settled on a good rotation~ ^_^ [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDJMOBOJl-0[/media] not the guilds first kill but yeah
nice music
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.