• WoW Cataclysm 2010
    5,001 replies, posted
I got "of the Nightfall" last weekend.
One of the main raiders in my guild can't play, so I get in to a few raids here and there thinking I'll be able to start joining in with regular raiding, right? Nope, healer's newly-recruited girlfriend who was doing barely more DPS than the tank last raid gets in instead. Never mind I did Molten Core with this guild, was in the top 3 DPS, and dropped all the Goblin BBQ's I had. :smithicide: /end rant
[QUOTE=Bignut_Squirrel;28099452]I got "of the Nightfall" last weekend.[/QUOTE] I got it during WoTLK.
[QUOTE=Mingebox;28100337]One of the main raiders in my guild can't play, so I get in to a few raids here and there thinking I'll be able to start joining in with regular raiding, right? Nope, healer's newly-recruited girlfriend who was doing barely more DPS than the tank last raid gets in instead. Never mind I did Molten Core with this guild, was in the top 3 DPS, and dropped all the Goblin BBQ's I had. :smithicide: /end rant[/QUOTE] And the other hunter got 3 epics tonight. :smithicide::smithicide::smithicide:
[img]http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6026/umadjg.jpg[/img] Replaced my Headcover of Fog, the first item was a pair of Int leather pants, someone linked the helm in raid chat and i thought we were rolling on it.
[QUOTE=Mingebox;28101951]And the other hunter got 3 epics tonight. :smithicide::smithicide::smithicide:[/QUOTE] I got like 4 epics tonight and I'm a hunter.
Back during ICC, we cleared 7/12 in a night, out of those 7 bosses, 5 hunter items dropped. We only had one hunter in the raid and no enh shamans, he was pretty happy
[QUOTE=Stripez;28097990]Ascendant council looks like an annoying ass fight.[/QUOTE] it is among the easiest of the normal mode fights if you dont suck dicks
which stripez does
[QUOTE=Jimbomcb;28099244]turns out i have a habit of getting caught in fireballs on halfus when he chain stuns. twice in a row i didn't get out quick enough just before stuns or he fired one once the stuns started. i failed and died. and i have it all recorded. i like recording what i did, it is good when i can go back and see what i failed on, especially when i am new to priest and still haven't settled on a good rotation~ ^_^ [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDJMOBOJl-0[/media] not the guilds first kill but yeah[/QUOTE] lol justin beiber music... witty...
[QUOTE=Greaterbeing;28104361]lol justin beiber music... witty...[/QUOTE] uhhh no its irony
gosh youre right i apologise for my incorrect use of the english language
[QUOTE=IliekBoxes;28101326]I got it during WoTLK.[/QUOTE] Okay. It still has to be one of titles which you need to put the least effort into, even in WotLK the patient was harder to get.
I like Worgen I also like Jimbomcb, he's nice
[QUOTE=ventnor;28105161]Okay. It still has to be one of titles which you need to put the least effort into, even in WotLK the patient was harder to get.[/QUOTE] are you stupid [editline]17th February 2011[/editline] hint: yes
blood pvp has to be one of the most annoying spec to fight just went into a bg and got top damage top killling blows in all pve gear
[QUOTE=stealth_camo;28105980]blood pvp has to be one of the most annoying spec to fight just went into a bg and got top damage top killling blows in all pve gear[/QUOTE] nononoonono.... priests. fucking. priests.
5 BOE's dropped last night. Fucking nothing for a clothie
we keep getting that same fucking boe agility trinket
What's with the lack of rogues lately, or is it just me?
Maloriak will no longer cast Flash Freeze on anyone who is tanking Aberrations or anyone who has recently been hit by them. Incoming hotfix, this was annoying as fuck, especially when i get frozen immediately as the adds spawn
If queuing as a group with a tank or healer, and the tank or healer drops group (or is kicked) soon after joining, those that queued with them will also be removed from the dungeon. fuck
[QUOTE=Greaterbeing;28108065]If queuing as a group with a tank or healer, and the tank or healer drops group (or is kicked) soon after joining, those that queued with them will also be removed from the dungeon. fuck[/QUOTE] No more selling queues.
[QUOTE=Jimbomcb;28099244]turns out i have a habit of getting caught in fireballs on halfus when he chain stuns. twice in a row i didn't get out quick enough just before stuns or he fired one once the stuns started. i failed and died. and i have it all recorded. i like recording what i did, it is good when i can go back and see what i failed on, especially when i am new to priest and still haven't settled on a good rotation~ ^_^ [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDJMOBOJl-0[/media] not the guilds first kill but yeah[/QUOTE]Do you mind packaging your UI? I've fallen in love with it and want to try it out. Also nice kill.
[QUOTE=PyroCF;28107887]What's with the lack of rogues lately, or is it just me?[/QUOTE] Haven't seen many at all. Also in my first raid in my new guild we downed Cho'Gall, Magmaw, Maloriak, and omnotron. Gonna probably down nef/throne tonight.
Do level 85s deliberately join low level instances like stonecore / VP and try to waste everyone elses time or am I just unlucky.
[QUOTE=Greaterbeing;28108065]If queuing as a group with a tank or healer, and the tank or healer drops group (or is kicked) soon after joining, those that queued with them will also be removed from the dungeon. fuck[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=AugustBurnsRed;28108049]Maloriak will no longer cast Flash Freeze on anyone who is tanking Aberrations or anyone who has recently been hit by them. Incoming hotfix, this was annoying as fuck, especially when i get frozen immediately as the adds spawn[/QUOTE] Wait, is this an incoming patch? Where did you get this?
[QUOTE=Sir Whoopsalot;28112690]Wait, is this an incoming patch? Where did you get this?[/QUOTE] It's an incoming [url=http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2183-Dungeon-Finder-Vote-Kick-Hotfixes-Patch-4.0.6-Hotfixes-Feb-16-Blue-Posts]hotfix.[/url]
those fixes are smoking HOT
I bought 2 two month game cards 2 months ago and the one I was just on ran out, so I went to go get my other one and I can't find it! :crying: I'm broke as fuck and dont get paid till the first of next month too
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.