• Dark Souls (PC/PS3/360)v2 - Prepare to Die edition.
    9,998 replies, posted
cannot find that bonfire always have to start off outside sen's fortress, at undead parish near the blacksmith its getting tedious
[QUOTE=NomadicNinja;34581989]cannot find that bonfire always have to start off outside sen's fortress, at undead parish near the blacksmith its getting tedious[/QUOTE] All the way at the top; don't be afraid to take a leap of faith.
is it outside the fortress in the outer walls?
Faggot brother came in and shone a torch on the screen while I was fighting the Tower Knight on top of Sen's Fortress. (I play on a projector so you can't see shit)
Still haven't beaten this game yet. I told myself I would come back to it after a brief hiatus, but i'm just too scared.
I never found the bonfire in Sen's Fortress. Always started above the blacksmith. Though the shortcut that pretty much took me to the boss from the start made it quite a lot easier.
I just found out you can hit the iron golem boss at sen's fortress in the legs a few times (even if it does like, 30 damage), and it'll make him collapse, then you hit his arm and do a lot more damage.
You can hit the iron golem boss in the legs [sp]He can trip over the pillars and fall off the edge if you trip him at the right place and right time[/sp]
[QUOTE=RaptorBlackz;34585612]You can hit the iron golem boss in the legs [sp]He can trip over the pillars and fall off the edge if you trip him at the right place and right time[/sp][/QUOTE] You just need to make him trip on the thinner walkways. I got him to fall by accident. I was running away from him and he slammed me down and walked over to me and I went into a panic and just swinged at his legs and whoops! :v: [editline]7th February 2012[/editline] Oh, and you can't make Ceaseless Discharge walk off the cliff anymore. He just stood behind and spammed his flame-wave -attack thing and killed me.
I think it's time for some Jolly-Cooperation on Xbox live this morning!
i fail at this game, so much, i cant kill that fire breathing spider/somewhat attractive woman, i have no humanity to spawn, or i go a different way and head left AFTER crossing that bridge just before those 2 big ass trolls with the clubs before you go into blighttown, cross the bridge and get attacked by what looks like a half dead dragon, i believe its poisonous? if hug the wall and get past him just down the path there is a blue Bird/Dragon that shoots lightning at me? just cant shake the feeling ive missed something BIG to make these area's SLIGHTLY easier.
im terrible at this game some1 help me through blighttown im like level 54 too cause i farmed some dumb A.I dudes in a forest
[QUOTE=LeonS;34586599]im terrible at this game some1 help me through blighttown im like level 54 too cause i farmed some dumb A.I dudes in a forest[/QUOTE] Have you made it to the bonfire in the middle of the bullshit plank-city -thing? If not, don't be afraid to use estuses like a madman, it's important that you reach it. And the swamp-one after that.
[QUOTE=SgtTupelo;34585665] Oh, and you can't make Ceaseless Discharge walk off the cliff anymore. He just stood behind and spammed his flame-wave -attack thing and killed me.[/QUOTE] Ah yes, that can be problematic. What you have to do if you already have the robes it was guarding. Is to run all the way back to where you found the robes. And then run back. If he tries to Melee you, then you can safely say that it's going to be dumb enough to fall off the cliff.
[QUOTE=LeonS;34586599]im terrible at this game some1 help me through blighttown im like level 54 too cause i farmed some dumb A.I dudes in a forest[/QUOTE] Xbox live or PSN good sir?
I figure this is the best place to post this without making an entire new thread or bumping an old one. Is Demon Souls MP dead? I got it in the mail today and have been playing for a few hours with only seeing 1 "ghost" run about in the tutorial, and I've came across no bloodstains or notes. Is it dead or am I somehow unable to connect to their servers to get this content?
Well you do not see a lot of ghosts anyway. Although there should be plenty of messages. I always see a lot of notes, but there are some places where you do not see a lot of messages.
Welp, defeated Gwyn and completed the game for the first game. I suppose it automatically started a New Game+? Is it a lot harder? The Asylum Demon doesn't seem that much different, it died in 5 hits.
[QUOTE=junker|154;34590041]Well you do not see a lot of ghosts anyway. Although there should be plenty of messages. I always see a lot of notes, but there are some places where you do not see a lot of messages.[/QUOTE] And you've played the game recently and there's still a lot of notes? I guess it's a problem with my connection to their servers if that's the case. I've also noticed nothing happens when I push select (I'm supposed to be able to write a note?) Thanks for your reply though.
I played the whole week every day for a couple of hours. I got enough of messages and I also see ghosts, I can summon other players and got invaded several times. Well, the game will show you a message at the very beginning when you start the game, saying that you are currently offline or not connected to the internet. I had that a few times. By the way in which area are you?
Holy fucking shit. Nothing like a NG+ solo fight with ornstein and smough to get your blood pumping. There was NO ONE in Anor Londo on NG+ apparently so I had to fight those fuckers alone. Knight Solair, unfortunately, was no help whatsoever and died within half a minute without doing anything but rolling in front of me :v: I beat it though. It took a really long time and I was out of flasks half way through, but I beat it. First try too. Holy shit this game is a real adrenaline pumper.
[QUOTE=junker|154;34590311]By the way in which area are you?[/QUOTE] I've just defeated the first boss. (The big goo thing). I'm in the area that is.
What big goo thing?
Phalanx, first boss of Demon's Souls.
[QUOTE=SgtTupelo;34585665]You just need to make him trip on the thinner walkways. I got him to fall by accident. I was running away from him and he slammed me down and walked over to me and I went into a panic and just swinged at his legs and whoops! :v: [editline]7th February 2012[/editline] Oh, and you can't make Ceaseless Discharge walk off the cliff anymore. He just stood behind and spammed his flame-wave -attack thing and killed me.[/QUOTE] You have to reset his position by running back to the gilded robes, waiting till he gets there, and then running back to the WL. He should do his little leap of faith then.
managed to beat great wolf sif, moonlight butterfly and stray demon within 1 hour and a half, shame i didn't get to summon any sunbros for any :(
oh my lord, the Caduceus kite shield is maximum swag and at +10 its guard bread reduction is 69
[QUOTE=Squidward;34592704]oh my lord, the Caduceus kite shield is maximum swag and at +10 its [B]guard bread reduction[/B] is 69[/QUOTE] I fucking hate when those demon dough fiends are chucking baguettes at me.
In serious need of advice, I'm starting it over because I've died so many times against these skeleton guys I feel I can't be helping myself just dying some more against them ..
You're not supposed to fight the skeletons until way later in the game if you just arrived in Lordran
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.