• Dark Souls (PC/PS3/360)v2 - Prepare to Die edition.
    9,998 replies, posted
Uh I went round to some city filled with undead that throw firebombs, I kill some, get to a bonfire at the left hand side and as I kill my way round I always seem to die, I did manage to just now get onto some battlements and some gigantic thing killed me :P
Anyone know if they're planning on fixing the success rate of summoning people? My friend and I are trying to play co-op and can find each other's signs with ease, but the game just refuses to let him summon me. We're the same exact level, and even in the same covenant, so it's really annoying that it doesn't work because there's no excuse for it not to, unless it was a problem with the game that I'm hoping will be fixed soon.
Where do I find the Iaito? I know it's in Blighttown somewhere but where exactly?
[QUOTE=Eleven;34594560]Where do I find the Iaito? I know it's in Blighttown somewhere but where exactly?[/QUOTE] You have to jump to a platform somewhere behind the upper bonfire
[QUOTE=soderholm13;34594686]You have to jump to a platform somewhere behind the upper bonfire[/QUOTE] By upper bonfire do you mean the one on the stone path? [editline]8th February 2012[/editline] Wait ofc it was that one, now to clear that gap
[QUOTE=KnightSolaire;34588313]Xbox live or PSN good sir?[/QUOTE] xbox
I ordered Dark Souls off Amazon for the PS3 and it should arrive in a week. Is there anything I should know/do for a very fun (not necessarily successful) play through? I already played Demon's Souls to the fullest.
Honestly regret buying this, not the games fault but I completely suck ass at it :L
[QUOTE=GoldenBullet;34601700]Honestly regret buying this, not the games fault but I completely suck ass at it :L[/QUOTE] Start with pyromancer first. The flame you can throw can help in tight situations, and even the first Black Knight is pretty easy with it.
[QUOTE=GoldenBullet;34601700]Honestly regret buying this, not the games fault but I completely suck ass at it :L[/QUOTE] As someone said before in this thread, it'll take you about 8 hours of rage and death until it all becomes fun and rainbows [editline]8th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=drunkenmoose;34601131]I ordered Dark Souls off Amazon for the PS3 and it should arrive in a week. Is there anything I should know/do for a very fun (not necessarily successful) play through? I already played Demon's Souls to the fullest.[/QUOTE] Start with deprived class, it's the way it's ~meant to be played~ that and duplicate armor sets everywhere
[QUOTE=soderholm13;34602358]As someone said before in this thread, it'll take you about 8 hours of rage and death until it all becomes fun and rainbows [/QUOTE] i dont think we're playing the same game i'm 25 hours in and uh i'm still experiencing rage and death
[QUOTE=GoldenBullet;34594178]Uh I went round to some city filled with undead that throw firebombs, I kill some, get to a bonfire at the left hand side and as I kill my way round I always seem to die, I did manage to just now get onto some battlements and some gigantic thing killed me :P[/QUOTE] the boss? save up souls and buy a fuckton of firebombs, and throw them at him
[QUOTE=RichyZ;34602779]the boss? save up souls and buy a fuckton of firebombs, and throw them at him[/QUOTE] Kill the archer and friends from the top of the tower that you enter the boss-area from. Then when the boss jumps in, run back like a mad cunt and climb the ladder up then drop down on the boss and attack midair. You'll do ton of damage on him. Then run to the opposite end, wait for the boss to follow you, dodge him, run back, climb the ladder, attack, repeat until dead. Or make him jump off. I never managed to do that, but it's possible. [editline]8th February 2012[/editline] Oh and jump down quickly, otherwise he'll jump into the tower with you.
Can someone tell me how I can pass those 2 Black Knights with the "spearbows", it is riduculously hardcore.
[QUOTE=junker|154;34603118]Can someone tell me how I can pass those 2 Black Knights with the "spearbows", it is riduculously hardcore.[/QUOTE] Don't stop for even a second [i]keep moving[/i]
[QUOTE=junker|154;34603118]Can someone tell me how I can pass those 2 Black Knights with the "spearbows", it is riduculously hardcore.[/QUOTE] Just rush towards the one on the right. It may take a "few" tries. Or you could summon someone to help you.
[QUOTE=junker|154;34603118]Can someone tell me how I can pass those 2 Black Knights with the "spearbows", it is riduculously hardcore.[/QUOTE] You run for your fucking life. It might be helpful to have a Large Sheild up for it.
I felt sorry for a sunbro I had helping me around painted world, I summoned him at start, helped me killed the dragon, even did the easy way to get the dagger, but died half way through the fight :( also for the two black knights with the bows use poison arrows, 2 hits and they are poisoned
I just rolled under their arrow and parried there shit in 1 hit.
Maaaaaan, the same thing happened again. With my first character in this [i]and[/i] Demon's Souls. I over-leveled so much that it's hard as fuck to find people to co-op with. Just finally got 10 sunlight medals for great lightning spear.
[QUOTE=junker|154;34603118]Can someone tell me how I can pass those 2 Black Knights with the "spearbows", it is riduculously hardcore.[/QUOTE] hit each one with 2 poison arrows if you have enough patience the poison will kill them so cheesy but idgaf fuck those guys
[QUOTE=Highwind017;34604781]You run for your fucking life. It might be helpful to have a Large Sheild up for it.[/QUOTE] I remember back before the iron flesh nerf I just used iron flesh and shield walked my way through it. Worked like a charm then. Not sure about now.
happened a bit ago, summoned another sunbro to run through the catacombs with me, and he ended up dropping boss souls, he dropped quelaag's soul, moonlight butterfly, ornstein and another one
i got all trophies 2 weeks ago and i think its time to give it back to my bro but ill leave this for you all [img]http://i53.tinypic.com/9rj6sy.jpg[/img] from a meme i saw in lmao pics
Blight town y u so annoying. [editline]8th February 2012[/editline] Jolly co-operation!
So I got the Lordvessel and defeated Sheath the Scaleless in the Crystal Cave. Where should I head now for the next powerful soul?
This thread feels so optimistic now. [editline]9th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=junker|154;34611717]So I got the Lordvessel and defeated Sheath the Scaleless in the Crystal Cave. Where should I head now for the next powerful soul?[/QUOTE] I would go for Nito next.
[QUOTE=junker|154;34611717]So I got the Lordvessel and defeated Sheath the Scaleless in the Crystal Cave. Where should I head now for the next powerful soul?[/QUOTE] Go do Bed of Chaos before Nito. The Sunlight Maggot makes ToG really, really easy. Except for skeleton dogs. And giant skeletons. And pinwheels. And baby skeletons. And octopus skeleton walls. On second thought, it's hard no matter what so do it whatever order you want.
Fuck the Bed of Chaos. [editline]9th February 2012[/editline] Seriously, fuck that cunt. Holy fuck I am crying tears. [editline]9th February 2012[/editline] FUCK HER [editline]9th February 2012[/editline] What the fuck man fuck it
Stay on the inner circle if you can. I'm assuming you already hit one side?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.