• Dark Souls (PC/PS3/360)v2 - Prepare to Die edition.
    9,998 replies, posted
I dont know the awnser to Jelly's concern. Try going off the game and then re-entering? Dex to survive fall damage? Not much of a point. There's a ring that does that. The thing is you dont really know what fall is fatal untill you try it. Ring equiped or not.
[QUOTE=Eva-1337;35583164]Not if you are really careful or go down the path where you don't need to jump down the giant hole.[/QUOTE] There's another path? I feel like a retard now. :v:
[QUOTE=Swiket;35583371]There's another path? I feel like a retard now. :v:[/QUOTE] Nah, I done the same when i started. And probery 90% other people.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPz-gl_Owj8[/media]
[QUOTE=Highwind017;35583079]WOAH DARGON That way from where the Bonfire is. Up the steps. Dragon not included. (I wonder why the dragon doesnt appear there first. But okay...) New Londo is full of ghosts. Best not to go there untill you need to.[/QUOTE] I am much, much farther than that, I have just recently defeated Orstien and Smough. I was just wondering if I should try to get a lord soul or something from whatever is down in the catacombs is all, I believe it's Nito, right? I would have payed more direction to what the princess said, but I was too... immersed in the lore, ya'know?
Nito, Seath, 4k, bitch of chaos IMO. [editline]15th April 2012[/editline] Or do boc before nito so you have a sunlight maggot. Your call.
I think Seath is acting a bit different when you have the Sulmbering Dragoncrest Ring on. [editline]15th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Olinaj;35583862]I am much, much farther than that, I have just recently defeated Orstien and Smough. I was just wondering if I should try to get a lord soul or something from whatever is down in the catacombs is all, I believe it's Nito, right? I would have payed more direction to what the princess said, but I was too... immersed in the lore, ya'know?[/QUOTE] Oh, my bad. I didnt know. Edit: I fucking hate those Archers at Dukes...
i tell you what i just had the most awsome experience on the way to killing sif i had 2 different guys invade which led to the most insane battle royal does anybody have any tips for pvp since these 2 ended up ruining my rectum
[QUOTE=jellybaby34;35583103]First playthrough of this game, I killed [sp]Gravelord Nito[/sp] but died as he did. The problem is I didn't receive [sp]the lord soul[/sp] and when I go back there is nothing there and I don't have the drops from defeating him. Have I fucked my save completely?[/QUOTE] Apparently if stuff like this happens you can go to the area where the drop should be, then quit to the menu and enter your game again, and it should be there.
Seath is blind, if he he can't hear you (slumbering ring) the fight's hilarious. Chameleon makes me feel like a giant asshole, but it's hilarious. Surprise chaos firestorms are fun.
I dont understand how Ceaseless Discharge got through. The fight is fucking stupid. No matter how he attacks me, I am dead. I've probery ranted about this before.
Bahaha. I am such a douche. [editline]16th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Highwind017;35588298]I dont understand how Ceaseless Discharge got through. The fight is fucking stupid.[/QUOTE] Did you fight him the smart way and run away?
[QUOTE=Zinayzen;35588302] Did you fight him the smart way and run away?[/QUOTE] Yeah, Still died. Whats more annoying is that i get killed by his near unavoidable fire beam that has a 50/50 chance of killing me or not, or he somehow catches me with his smash. Edit: There, done it for another playthough.
Good luck with that.
I took the Discharge on at level 30ish, Got the armor but he murdered me in one hit
Wow Nito was difficult on NG+ I feel dirty for having to use iron flesh to defeat him. Also what's the deal with divine weapons and skeletons? According to the wiki Nito spawns 3 small skeletons at the start of the fight, which will constantly come to life again after killing them unless it's with a divine weapon. I tried this and it didn't seem to work?
I always found his Miasma attack just killed the other skeletons.
[QUOTE=Take_Opal;35592287]I always found his Miasma attack just killed the other skeletons.[/QUOTE] Yeah, learned that when I was up close and personal with iron flesh.
So I bought this a few days ago. fuck ornstein and smough, fuck those two knight archers, and fuck anor londo that is all
[B]THOSE FUCKING TWO ARCHERSSSSSS[/B]
the level design in this game is fucking diabolical
[QUOTE=No_0ne;35594140]the level design in this game is fucking diabolical[/QUOTE] It's funny because you probably haven't been in The Tomb of Giants yet
Thinking about getting this for PS3. I loved Demons. Debating because of the PC announcement
That place is so fun, love the lighting of that place. [editline]17th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=sHiBaN;35594731]Thinking about getting this for PS3. I loved Demons. Debating because of the PC announcement[/QUOTE] If you can wait it out sure why not, but best RPG I played in recent memory.
So there is a petition to make Dark Souls not use GFWL... [url]http://www.change.org/petitions/namco-bandai-and-from-software-release-dark-souls-pc-edition-without-games-for-windows-live[/url]
[QUOTE=Novangel;35594758]That place is so fun, love the lighting of that place.[/QUOTE] [img_thumb]http://i.imgur.com/VNyyi.png[/img_thumb]
Maybe I got in there at a high level (60ISH?) or maybe it was cos I was Iron fucking Tarkus but that place was easy as fuck for me imo :o [editline]17th April 2012[/editline] Though I did fall off once or twice :v:
It's easy provided you can see. I usually do BoC first so I can grab the sunlight maggot, then haul ass. I have the place memorized now. :v: I can get from Firelink to dead Nito in about 15 minutes.
Also just learnt about the real nature of the ending, now I'm depressed :(
[QUOTE=Novangel;35594980]Also just learnt about the real nature of the ending, now I'm depressed :([/QUOTE] What real nature and which ending? Use spoiler tags, I guess.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.