• Dark Souls (PC/PS3/360)v2 - Prepare to Die edition.
    9,998 replies, posted
Level 65, Just put the lord vessel on the alter. Been protecting my forest, Been raped so many times. Anyway, Where should I go next. Already drained New Londo, Haven't fought the Four Kings but have the Ring to walk there. I fought the Capra Demon at level 65, Took 4 hits.... Never went to the depths, went to blighttown via the Valley of the Drakes
Might as well go to the depths just to take out Gaping Dragon for kicks. Or you can get Sword of Artorias and go New Londo.
[QUOTE=Liem;35653179]Level 65, Just put the lord vessel on the alter. Been protecting my forest, Been raped so many times. Anyway, Where should I go next. Already drained New Londo, Haven't fought the Four Kings but have the Ring to walk there. I fought the Capra Demon at level 65, Took 4 hits.... Never went to the depths, went to blighttown via the Valley of the Drakes[/QUOTE] What are you building? What items/spells do you want? The difficulties of the 4 areas are pretty similar, so the rewards are really all that matters.
Oh my god I keep getting raped by Gwyn
[QUOTE=Komeight;35654005]Oh my god I keep getting raped by Gwyn[/QUOTE] Riposte.
JOLLY CO-OPERATION PREVAILS [editline]20th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=themodtester;35654028]Riposte.[/QUOTE] Yeah I know, but my fingers and brains don't work properly at 2.49 am
Jolly Cooperation, It will always prevail. Gonna go help people, Is 65 to high to help people through Ornistine and Smough
I wish there would be an area based around a desert with wild creatures, hidden temples underground and arabic like cities. With a bright sun and cool heat effects. It would be an epic dlc.
[QUOTE=junker|154;35654681]I wish there would be an area based around a desert with wild creatures, hidden temples underground and arabic like cities. With a bright sun and cool heat effects. It would be an epic dlc.[/QUOTE] Solaire of Astora's wetdream. Sun Everywhere!
My Bridge Wyvern is glitched right now in Dark Souls. When I drop by at a bonfire, he's still on the pathway of the bridge. but when I approach him he teleports back to the gate where he breathes fire. And then he walks onto the path of the bridge again. Rinse repeat.
Why stop at an Arabian Desert Zone? Why not go for a big sprawling humid jungle or bitter Nordic icehole place as well? Could be good for expansion packs (that's right, I said expansion packs, not DLC).
[QUOTE=junker|154;35654681]I wish there would be an area based around a desert with wild creatures, hidden temples underground and arabic like cities. With a bright sun and cool heat effects. It would be an epic dlc.[/QUOTE] [B]THE SANDWORMS.[/B]
I want to see an arena devoted to PvP or Coop Boss fights, Just for fun and souls But that might ruin the atmosphere of the game.....
[url]http://www.360magazine.co.uk/interview/dark-souls-game-director-apologises-to-console-players/[/url] ....fucksakes...
No way, they can't be serious. Well at least they're undecided right now about the dlc on consoles.
Well, Can't say I didn't see that coming
[QUOTE=RaptorBlackz;35659725][URL]http://www.360magazine.co.uk/interview/dark-souls-game-director-apologises-to-console-players/[/URL] ....fucksakes...[/QUOTE] Misleading much? I hate how media blows this shit out of proportion. [quote]the director of Dark Souls I cannot say right now about whether or not this content will ever be available as DLC.[/quote]
well that sucks no DLC for consoles WTF?!
Here's hoping!
I really hope they bring the DLC to consoles. It would suck big time if they where PC exclusive.
[QUOTE=assassin1421;35660136]well that sucks no DLC for consoles WTF?![/QUOTE] Uncertain, sir. It is uncertain that there will be.
[QUOTE=assassin1421;35660136]well that sucks no DLC for consoles WTF?![/QUOTE] do you have downs syndrome or something similar [editline]21st April 2012[/editline] well with 3-4 new areas and bosses i'll get it for PC anyway
I'm definitely not buying this for console, so directly it doesn't anger me, but the console players have been supporting them since the beginning, so I feel for them on this one. Plus I remember buying Demon's Souls and hoping for dlc after I managed to beat it the first time.
I agree with Xion, that is a bit of a slap in the face if From Soft dont end up giving DLC to those who have supported them since the first souls game and before. (Armored Core and Kings Field and such). Thing is, they can bring out that content as free DLC, im sure of it anyway, i hope so anyway too. If i was in a different situlation where my computer wasnt so old and fail now, I wouldnt mind buying Dark Souls again on PC but at this situlation. Im more concerned with DLC for the Console version...
If some of the new PC content is old cut content, RAM limitations and performance issues could be the reason they were cut in the first place from the console versions. [QUOTE=Highwind017;35663666]I agree with Xion, that is a bit of a slap in the face if From Soft dont end up giving DLC to those who have supported them since the first souls game and before. (Armored Core and Kings Field and such). Thing is, they can bring out that content as free DLC, im sure of it anyway, i hope so anyway too. If i was in a different situlation where my computer wasnt so old and fail now, I wouldnt mind buying Dark Souls again on PC but at this situlation. Im more concerned with DLC for the Console version...[/QUOTE] I wouldn't be so sure. Microsoft doesn't like to give out free DLC, and I doubt they'd want their xbox fans feeling betrayed (instead, both ps3 and xbox fans will feel bad).
[QUOTE=Zezibesh;35664238]If some of the new PC content is old cut content, RAM limitations and performance issues could be the reason they were cut in the first place from the console versions. I wouldn't be so sure. Microsoft doesn't like to give out free DLC, and I doubt they'd want their xbox fans feeling betrayed (instead, both ps3 and xbox fans will feel bad).[/QUOTE] Yeah, i could understand the arguement for having both PS3 and Xbox fans suffer if only one side is getting free DLC. But im pretty sure both companys allow one free DLC item per game.
wow I'm so fucking hardcore I summon a dragonbro for a duel right we bow and shit I start throwing fireballs like a moron and get backzwtabbed then I see his thing again after a few more duels summon him and I use the fuckin BECKON GESTURE then I won it was awesome.
I'm thinking about buying this game. Is it worth the money?
[QUOTE=Fuzzwaddle;35665008]I'm thinking about buying this game. Is it worth the money?[/QUOTE] it's worth double the price
Okay, so invaded some dude just before the church because i remade my Silver Knight Boar again just so i can get my things back to give to people. I invade someone who has a phantom. Did an achivement check. Turns out the two arnt newbies so they are fair game. Spot the guy where the Mecha boar is and i hunt him down. His Phantom buddy gets killed off and i get close to the main guy and give him a few slashes with my katana. He drops and thats that over. He gives me a message straight after. I look it up and its a simple sad face. I message him back saying "Sorry dude, nothing personal just business. A pigs gotta eat somehow". He messages back soon after with "No hard feelings, that was my last humanity". So... thats +5 to the "Feeling like a dick" stat. While this is happening. A real invader sneaks in and i wave at him. He comes over and pretty much wipes the floor with me as of right now. I cant roll at all as im a Pig. Not a Flippy Ninja. I get hollowed and i proceed to give a message back to the guy saying "If it makes you feel better, Karma slapped me in the face and i got invaded back". The guy sends me a message back saying that he is a Brony. Okay, thats -4 feeling like a dick. I believe that is a good hunt. But i still feel like a dick for wasting his last humanity. But he's taken it well like a legend. And i love the Dark Souls Community for that. I just love how in every other game. You kinda hostile to each other because they are the big enemy and such. But in this, Everyone's your Bro unless otherwise. And, nothing wrong with Bronys. If thats what you like, Then fair enough. Different Strokes for Different Folks. Edit: Another quick story, I noticed my server was infected with a Gravelord Servant at the church, yet nothing unusual. I joined in since i never had this happen before. Join in, Noticed a invader in the same world. Fight him one vs one. All fine and dandy. Then the Gravelord Servant jumps in while me and the Invader are fighting, Kills him. Wounds me enough that i decide to run and heal. But but the guy is faster than me. Im about to heal, notice how close he is and decided to try my luck since im going to die anyway. I swing wildly with my Katana expect to either hit him once before he kills me or hit the wall entirey and i end up stun locking him on the spot and managed to kill him with the bleed out. I think im getting better in PVP. I should stop typing. But i cant stop sometimes... God damn Dark Souls, why do you give me so many storys to tell?!
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.