• Dark Souls (PC/PS3/360)v2 - Prepare to Die edition.
    9,998 replies, posted
I'm SL 160ish and Greatsword of Artorias is my most damaging weapon as of right now probably, since Grant and Demon Great Machete are so slow. DGM+15 might do better while I have the sunlight blade on, though.
Well thats Sen's Fortress done, Now to Kick Anor Londo's ass. 3 more achivements to go and its all done.
What's with the sudden influx of New players, Did some new advert start, Anyway I'm getting buttraped when I fight the Four Kings and I'm putting off Nito so I can level up my GraveLord Covent. And Damn Crystal soldiers, so fucking hard, Damn my Sl66 account [editline]24th April 2012[/editline] Also, Those Keep Calm and Praise the Sun papers are going all over my school.
[QUOTE=Liem;35704127]Also, Those Keep Calm and Praise the Sun papers are going all over my school.[/QUOTE] Neat, I made that one :V Also I just made the Cursed Greatsword of Artorias so now all I gotta do is level up my dexterity and faith to 18 so I can use the damn thing. I helped kill Seath 3 or 4 times for 30k souls each time so that was cool
[QUOTE=slayer20;35698973]The non-cursed stacks with Intelligence and Faith at rank B, while the cursed stacks with Intelligence and Faith at rank C, but both scale Strength and Dexterity at rank C.[/QUOTE] Been wondering for a while, what do the ranks on weapons even mean?
S>A>B>C>D>E Scaling, meaning if you've got a weapon with A scaling and it does 300 damage, if you've got like 40 strength it'll add another +300 to it. Better scaling = more it benefits from your stat. [editline]25th April 2012[/editline] Technically Greatsword of Artorias is the best weapon in the game since it scales off every stat and you'd be able to deal more damage with it than any other weapon, but you need high stats.
I think I will restart the game as a deprived :v: any advice?
[QUOTE=junker|154;35712973]I think I will restart the game as a deprived :v: any advice?[/QUOTE] Kill everything like a caveman [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD36ZhpHPpE[/media] Im going to go in a little domination tour in Anor Londo, Killing everything there before meeting Orny and Smough. Already murdered Gwyndolin.
I just got Chameleon , Best spell ever, Feel like the dark souls version of Solid Snake
[QUOTE=Liem;35715631]I just got Chameleon , Best spell ever, Feel like the dark souls version of Solid Snake[/QUOTE] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO_5E1sBwvo&list=FL16y0hi1stwaHM3Fs6Rm6fw&index=77&feature=plpp_video[/media] I think you'll like this.
I've found that instead of running away from gankers, if you stay and fight it really helps you learn how to get better at the game. Been winning a lot more often on 2 vs 1 fights.
How do you guys go about using your humanity. Do you usually have some active on you or just only use it when you need to, ie un-hollowing or kindling etc. I always end up with a lot spare because I never see the point in un-hollowing most of the time.
[QUOTE=RoboWolf;35717567]How do you guys go about using your humanity. Do you usually have some active on you or just only use it when you need to, ie un-hollowing or kindling etc. I always end up with a lot spare because I never see the point in un-hollowing most of the time.[/QUOTE] Alot of mine goes into pvp for becoming human and healing against cheap players.
I dont mind PVP for the most part, If i get invaded. I'll come at him. If he bow's at me then i'll bow back. But if they use that Flip ring, im going to be pissed. Just hate the thing more than them having electric weapons.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/lvInh.jpg[/img] Badass
I saw lately that Dark Souls: Prepare to die Edition is coming in august. It saddens me because my birthday is in early july, and I tought that it would be an awesome gift to get and a good start in Dark Souls. So I wanted to ask you guys, which have played the game and that maybe knows more about the pc port then me, if I should ask for it on PS3 or don't ask for it and wait until it comes out on PC to buy it myself.
PC. Even if the PC version has a FPS cap (which isn't confirmed) it's not like you're going to get any higher on PS3. Just have a controller ready and you'll be fine.
Finally finished my obnoxious butcher build. +5 lightning bone shield, +15 butcher knife with charcoal resin, sack, iron armor. you can combo the butcher knife stun into a bone shield spin. If you can break their poise you can 1h them. Bone shield does 800+ damage with a full spin, knife does 500 per swing. It's hilarious. The hate mail, it's everywhere! [editline]26th April 2012[/editline] Also if anyone wants a build, just say so. I've gotten pretty good at making them, so give me a weapon and I'll make you a build for it. [editline]26th April 2012[/editline] Also, I found out what happens if you get invaded in Burg and then take the jump down to Lower Burg while invaded. the fog gates glitch out and kill you if you get near them. :<
[img]http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/755/04.jpg[/img] - Got Well that was a pain in the ass to get. Had to get both a Channeller's Trident and a Silver Knight Shield before it would show up. And i allways thought i had them too.
[QUOTE=Highwind017;35721597][img]http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/755/04.jpg[/img] - Got Well that was a pain in the ass to get. Had to get both a Channeller's Trident and a Silver Knight Shield before it would show up. And i allways thought i had them too.[/QUOTE] your avatar looks suspiciously like an xbox live avatar wearing dark souls armor.
[QUOTE=Zinayzen;35721122] Also if anyone wants a build, just say so. I've gotten pretty good at making them, so give me a weapon and I'll make you a build for it. [/QUOTE] Dragon Bone Fist [editline]26th April 2012[/editline] I have two of them just to dual wield them, the other one is +5
[QUOTE=HALP Cat;35721709]Dragon Bone Fist [editline]26th April 2012[/editline] I have two of them just to dual wield them, the other one is +5[/QUOTE] Best way to do it is to buff it, because it's strangely buffable. So either go with SLB or the ever popular Spellfistâ„¢. SLB: faith 30 strength 40 end 30 att 10 rest into VIT Get SLB, use canvas talisman. beat the crap out of people. repeat. (I used this in izalith to great success. It's hilarious.) Spellfist: replace 30 faith with 30 INT, use CMW and crystal cat. [editline]26th April 2012[/editline] and it really doesn't weigh that much, so you'll want to hit 53 poise and wear whatever armor you want to be as swag as possible. I suggest thorn gauntlets, because you ALWAYS want one piece of thorn armor on any build to prevent lagstabs. Plus it looks like your fists have spikes. [editline]26th April 2012[/editline] or just go 50 strength rest into vit/end and use some resin. but that's just lame. [editline]26th April 2012[/editline] it's sad how many people don't know how to avoid bleed triggers. :(
Are there any optional areas before I fight the Next Four Bosses (Lords) Done the Painted World, Asylum. Gotta go Back to kill the Stray though [editline]26th April 2012[/editline] Is 27 Vit good for a level 67, Gotta work on endurance
No. There aren't many optional places, really. Kill Sif before 4k or you're in for a nasty surprise. Also, 27 vit is fine. If you don't plan on pvp, ANY vit will do.
[QUOTE=Highwind017;35718528]I dont mind PVP for the most part, If i get invaded. I'll come at him. If he bow's at me then i'll bow back. But if they use that Flip ring, im going to be pissed. Just hate the thing more than them having electric weapons.[/QUOTE] Sucks to be you then, almost everyone that pvps will use that ring.
Just reached Blight Town, and my rage burns with the intensity of one thousand suns. Excuse me while I start carving my controller into a prison shank.
[QUOTE=Liem;35722475]Are there any optional areas before I fight the Next Four Bosses (Lords) Done the Painted World, Asylum. Gotta go Back to kill the Stray though [editline]26th April 2012[/editline] Is 27 Vit good for a level 67, Gotta work on endurance[/QUOTE] I guess there's The Great Hollow and Ash Lake if you haven't been there yet.
Now, To Find ash lake. Also, I really should care about PvP being a gravelord servant and all
[QUOTE=Liem;35724474]Now, To Find ash lake. Also, I really should care about PvP being a gravelord servant and all[/QUOTE] You'll want VIT somewhere around 40-50 endgame, ideally. But if you haven't played this before, your stats are probably terrible. Even if you HAVE played it before, that's still likely. Also, Ash Lake is down by Blighttown. Head for the big tree and look around. I hope you like mushrooms. [editline]26th April 2012[/editline] i am such an asshole. gravelording in TotG is brutal.
[QUOTE=Zinayzen;35721649]your avatar looks suspiciously like an xbox live avatar wearing dark souls armor.[/QUOTE] Said suspicions are correct. [QUOTE=SilverBullet;35723265]Sucks to be you then, almost everyone that pvps will use that ring.[/QUOTE] Well im going to have to get pro then and find a way to deal with them. Although it would be nice to not worry about them flipping around in heavy armor like a fricking ninja. I think its just the fact they are wearing heavy armor while doing it that gets in my head.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.