• Dark Souls (PC/PS3/360)v2 - Prepare to Die edition.
    9,998 replies, posted
also Leo ring doesn't affect greatshield bashes or kicks iirc. Or crit damage. Replace Leo with rofap, wolf with dwgr for troll or hornet for more troll.
I just realized I've never used a greatshield in a build except Tarkus. Go figure.
I hate the optional areas in a way that there are virtually no messages anywhere. It's just so damn lonely.
Welp, got through the majority of lost ilzalith and had to kill solaire, and of course somebody leaves a message that says " tears " by where he was, that and the bed of chaos is a horrible boss battle.
I know most people probably play on the PS3 (and quite frankly i'm not GREAT), but if anyone on the 360 wants like pvp help or pointers or whatever, I can help. :> we can duel
Will someone please help me with Bed of Chaos on 360? Level 73. I just can't do it. I've destroyed the two spheres, but that's as far as I can get.
[QUOTE=Oscar_SP;35991883]Will someone please help me with Bed of Chaos on 360? Level 73. I just can't do it. I've destroyed the two spheres, but that's as far as I can get.[/QUOTE] Did you expose the center?
Am I the only one that thought that BoC was super easy?
The only difficult part of it is dodging the goddamn holes in the floor and the sweepyhands so you don't get knocked down
I actually killed it shortly after posting here haha. Found a "safe spot", then just wait for the sweep, run and roll down on the big branch, roll into the center, stab the heart. 60k souls just like that!
now go have fun with seathe or gwyn
I really hope there isn't a boss like the Bed of Chaos or the Dragon God in the next Souls game.
I wonder what the next Souls game will be
Only thing I know is it'll be a day 1 buy. From Software is probably my favorite non-western developer
[QUOTE=Zondac;35997429]Only thing I know is it'll be a day 1 buy. From Software is probably my favorite non-western developer[/QUOTE] I own 3 From software games, Never got around to buying Demon Souls Enchanted Arms Armored Core: For Answer Dark Souls All good games, So new Souls Game, PreOrder
[QUOTE=Liem;35997284]I wonder what the next Souls game will be[/QUOTE] I really hope it'll be a direct sequel to Dark Souls. There's so much good lore and stuff, I'd hate to see them just, not expand on it.
As long as there will be a new Souls game from From Software, I'll be happy. This is simply one of the most amazing games I have ever played.
[QUOTE=Grim Joker;35997924]I really hope it'll be a direct sequel to Dark Souls. There's so much good lore and stuff, I'd hate to see them just, not expand on it.[/QUOTE] It would be cool if your Character from the last game could come back. I don't know, Maybe as a summonable Phantom.
[QUOTE=Liem;36002455]It would be cool if your Character from the last game could come back. I don't know, Maybe as a summonable Phantom.[/QUOTE] That would be cool, but I don't know how it would work, what with new gear in the game, old gear not returning, and people who have up to ten characters.
Solaire cameo somewhere at least.
[QUOTE=Jojje;36002466]Solaire cameo somewhere at least.[/QUOTE] Provided he survived, in your playthrough, which means you had to be at Chaos Servant +2 before you did Lost Izalith, which a lot of players didn't do.
I want Demons Souls 2
[QUOTE=backfoggen;36003000]I want Demons Souls 2[/QUOTE] King Allant 2.0
I always wondered what about this game is making me come back. If you look at it, it is really linear and a pretty basic RPG/Hack n'Slash game. There is not much variety and replayvalue on the first glance. But nevertheless I can create tons of character and do the same levels again, without feeling bored or annoyed. The enemies do not change on each playthrough and are always at the same place. This game is simply awesome.
[QUOTE=junker|154;36005196]I always wondered what about this game is making me come back. If you look at it, it is really linear and a pretty basic RPG/Hack n'Slash game. There is not much variety and replayvalue on the first glance. But nevertheless I can create tons of character and do the same levels again, without feeling bored or annoyed. The enemies do not change on each playthrough and are always at the same place. This game is simply awesome.[/QUOTE] Dark Souls is the only game I've played over 200 hours of since TF2 was released. I still play it almost every day and have the PC version preordered which no doubt will add more time onto that. It's really an amazing game.
[QUOTE=junker|154;36005196]I always wondered what about this game is making me come back. If you look at it, it is really linear and a pretty basic RPG/Hack n'Slash game. There is not much variety and replayvalue on the first glance. But nevertheless I can create tons of character and do the same levels again, without feeling bored or annoyed. The enemies do not change on each playthrough and are always at the same place. This game is simply awesome.[/QUOTE] I think it's the simplicity of the game that makes it replayable. You can quickly pick it right up and start playing. It leaves tons of room to do what you want and level up how you want.
anyone feel like helping me fight gwyn lord of anal rape?
[QUOTE=Mr.95;36011885]anyone feel like helping me fight gwyn lord of anal rape?[/QUOTE] PS3? [editline]19th May 2012[/editline] Oh wait, I don't think I have a character that far yet...
[QUOTE=slayer20;36011981]PS3? [editline]19th May 2012[/editline] Oh wait, I don't think I have a character that far yet...[/QUOTE] Yeah I'm on ps3, also I think you just need to have access to where the lord vessel is put to help others with that fight.
[QUOTE=Mr.95;36016250]Yeah I'm on ps3, also I think you just need to have access to where the lord vessel is put to help others with that fight.[/QUOTE] Nah you can only put signs down after the stairs down into the kiln.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.