• ARMA 2 ; ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead V.3
    9,999 replies, posted
YES ! 2nd47 ! Let's do it ! We can use my field tactics skills to there true potential ! We seriously gotta challenge ShackTac to a "friendly" game of FULL OUT NUCLEAR WARFARE
[url]http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17522[/url] i want to test this island damn it
Myself and a friend want to get involved into the facepunch Arma scene, is it ok if we come along and play?
Read the op first 2nd gets mad :c
[QUOTE=swampie;37462973]Myself and a friend want to get involved into the facepunch Arma scene, is it ok if we come along and play?[/QUOTE] We'd love to have you <3 but read OP, or 2nd(Hellsoldier) will go mad.
i swear to fucking allah the shit-smelling cow if someone doesnt read the OP again im going to snap their head off and plop salt down their bare throat [I]its right [B]fucking [U]THERE[/U][/B][/I]
hey would it be cool if i played with you guys
My brain is currently exploding trying to wrap my head around Visitor 3.
I should probably play with you again soon. I have been school lately.
[QUOTE=HellSoldier;37464789]i swear to fucking allah the shit-smelling cow if someone doesnt read the OP again im going to snap their head off and plop salt down their bare throat [I]its right [B]fucking [U]THERE[/U][/B][/I][/QUOTE] [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465[/img] [highlight](User was banned for this post ("image macro for the 5th time." - postal))[/highlight]
[QUOTE=zombojoe;37465752]My brain is currently exploding trying to wrap my head around Visitor 3.[/QUOTE] I tried earlier, was going to recreate a swedish island but the interface and workflow is so counter-intuitive that my brain refuses to do it.
Game in a few hours? :D
^ Yes please
in a few hours i go back for the second half of my root canal gg
[QUOTE=Profanwolf;37466537]I tried earlier, was going to recreate a swedish island but the interface and workflow is so counter-intuitive that my brain refuses to do it.[/QUOTE] I honestly think you could get away with a more RTS-esque map editor for the major landscaping tasks, and then just zoom in and float around to fine tune things and place objects. Throw in importing heightmaps, simplify painting forests/roads/etc. and bam.
You guys wanna get into TS and maybe we can get something started?
All y'all mo'fuckers need to join TS!
Profans server is down :c
we are about to play a game if anyone want to hop on quickly, hop on team-speak if you are interested -never mind we stopped playing-
We need to play more at appropriate times :c we properly started playing when I had like 40 minutes left :c
Ive got this weird bug from the beta patch where if I drive in vehicles a huge green box is pasted on the left side of the screen, is there any way to fix it? I can only load up the game through the beta patch .exe and thats a bit annoying too.
-Disregard, was living under a rock- [editline]30th August 2012[/editline] Why hasn't the bloody Czech dlc been released on Steam yet?
[QUOTE=Dominic0904;37473190]We need to play more at appropriate times :c we properly started playing when I had like 40 minutes left :c[/QUOTE] ye i'll probably have my computer back on monday. i've been coding a pvp mission during this time, let's see if it actually runs. still some GUI and shit to figure out, never touched any of that stuff. tho i'm starting a masters degree on uni that day aswell, let's see how free time that i've got. i want to get a like a special day each week when we play an "operation mission" or something, a bit more organized. it's really easy to set up a mission with the template so that won't take much time. it'll just be regular coop with a few objectives. personally i found that isla duala mission that i made in barely 30 minutes was pretty fun, and we played it for nearely 1.5h (the time it took for farmatyr to give someone a radio not included!). easy to make, easy objective, a lot of shooting. getting raped in the first town. hikula shittin' his pants when he encountered his first ied. that was fun.
[QUOTE=Cuel;37475341]ye i'll probably have my computer back on monday. i've been coding a pvp mission during this time, let's see if it actually runs. still some GUI and shit to figure out, never touched any of that stuff. tho i'm starting a masters degree on uni that day aswell, let's see how free time that i've got. i want to get a like a special day each week when we play an "operation mission" or something, a bit more organized. it's really easy to set up a mission with the template so that won't take much time. it'll just be regular coop with a few objectives. personally i found that isla duala mission that i made in barely 30 minutes was pretty fun, and we played it for nearely 1.5h (the time it took for farmatyr to give someone a radio not included!). easy to make, easy objective, a lot of shooting. getting raped in the first town. hikula shittin' his pants when he encountered his first ied. that was fun.[/QUOTE] I'm starting my third and final year of uni when I go back soon as well, so it will be sad times with no or little ARMA :C
[QUOTE=gamerman345;37474461]Ive got this weird bug from the beta patch where if I drive in vehicles a huge green box is pasted on the left side of the screen, is there any way to fix it? I can only load up the game through the beta patch .exe and thats a bit annoying too.[/QUOTE] I swear sometimes people must be waiting for me to be the last person to post on each page. Still need help with this.
Can someone tell me what the repair key for construction interface is called in the options? I can't seem to find it and it is unbound.
Is there anyone here good with Arma 2's map editor, or know someone who is?
[QUOTE=CommieTurtle;37490407]Is there anyone here good with Arma 2's map editor, or know someone who is?[/QUOTE] You mean the mission editor?
Game tonight?
Is there a script that makes the enemy form an encirclement offensive? I need something like the final sequence in Turban Goat for a mission I am making.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.