• 2b2t: Revival.
    5,049 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Lexic;36755315]The donation counter on 2b2t.net isn't updating. I donated $30 two days ago and it still says $15.[/QUOTE] Looks like House finally heeded my advice and took the donated money and ran.
[QUOTE=Moupi;36754493]no. the spawn deteroriates on a daily basis. it's not just a kind of difficult place to navigate anymore, it has become impossible to escape[/QUOTE] NO it hasn't. I escaped their last night even with Redcrew being at spawn in diamond gear killing people. I got out on maybe the 4th try in a matter of maybe 6 mins. Even after running from it out of radar range I got 1500 blocks out of spawn. And thats after being burnt from lava. Also even if 2b2t does ever close down, who cares. I had fun so far and isn't that the whole point? not to mention a void wouild be left in 2b2t's wake, someone else will come along and start up a new *REAL* anarchy server.
[QUOTE=Fire2box;36755558]NO it hasn't. I escaped their last night even with Redcrew being at spawn in diamond gear killing people. I got out on maybe the 4th try in a matter of maybe 6 mins. Even after running from it out of radar range I got 1500 blocks out of spawn. And thats after being burnt from lava. Also even if 2b2t does ever close down, who cares. I had fun so far and isn't that the whole point? not to mention a void wouild be left in 2b2t's wake, someone else will come along and start up a new *REAL* anarchy server.[/QUOTE] 2b2t was a real anarchy server and no other server will ever replace that feeling.
[QUOTE=DJswitch;36758621]2b2t was a real anarchy server and no other server will ever replace that feeling.[/QUOTE] Actually, it wouldnt be hard to replace that feeling
[QUOTE=IliekBoxes;36758674]Actually, it wouldnt be hard to replace that feeling[/QUOTE] Nobody could replace the map. There is so much history on it. Also, for all the shit we give hause, He is probably the best minecraft host I have ever seen.
It's not an [I]if[/I], but a [I]when[/I] the day comes. Someone's going to have to make a replacement for 2b2t after it's gone. Maintain Vanilla hardcore survival, added greentext plugin, /guide plugin, and we'll have to start with a brand new map. [B]Perhaps have a few core players join and help make spawn what it used to be. [/B] Theory is when a new player joins they expect seeing a beautiful city with signs giving instruction of what the server is, who owns it, etc. However on 2b2t you're thrown into a giant pit with no further instruction and no food. Added the fact that old players are in spawn killing new players; i'm sure they wouldn't stick around very long.
[QUOTE=KnightVista;36760432]It's not an [I]if[/I], but a [I]when[/I] the day comes. Someone's going to have to make a replacement for 2b2t after it's gone. Maintain Vanilla hardcore survival, added greentext plugin, /guide plugin, and we'll have to start with a brand new map. [B]Perhaps have a few core players join with creative mode and make the spawn as it used to be. [/B] Theory is when a new player joins they expect seeing a beautiful city with signs giving instruction of what the server is, who owns it, etc. However on 2b2t you're thrown into a giant pit with no further instruction and no food. Added the fact that old players are in spawn killing new players; i'm sure they wouldn't stick around very long.[/QUOTE] What the fuck, no. The beauty of 2b2t is that it happens naturally, over time and aging like fine wine you newfag. Edit: Also you can't replicate 2b2t's corrupted as hell map, especially how it is near spawn with the frozen oceans and vast ruins.
[QUOTE=KnightVista;36760432]Perhaps have a few core players join and help make spawn what it used to be. [/QUOTE] Yes bc if it's one thing 2b2t's members are known for, it's [I]cooperation.[/I]
[QUOTE=DJswitch;36758621]2b2t was a real anarchy server and no other server will ever replace that feeling.[/QUOTE] One of the things that sets 2b2t apart from all the shitty anarchy servers is all the history it has.
[QUOTE=Lexic;36755315]The donation counter on 2b2t.net isn't updating. I donated $30 two days ago and it still says $15.[/QUOTE] Its at $85/$85 now. I donated $25 the other day.
Couldn't Hause just release the map or give it to the new owner. So there would be the same history and everything?
[QUOTE=Sam xD;36764205]Couldn't Hause just release the map or give it to the new owner. So there would be the same history and everything?[/QUOTE] Isn't the map file like 220gb.
[QUOTE=Sam xD;36764205]Couldn't Hause just release the map or give it to the new owner. So there would be the same history and everything?[/QUOTE] Uh, why should I do this? wait, who's the new owner. what's going on
[QUOTE=HOUSEMASTERR;36767374]Uh, why should I do this? wait, who's the new owner. what's going on[/QUOTE] I think people are just discussing what could happen if 2b2t ever went down forever or something
[img]http://i.imgur.com/24ziT.png[/img] Ah, 2b2t.
[QUOTE=Guy123;36769087]I think people are just discussing what could happen if 2b2t ever went down forever or something[/QUOTE] If it ever goes down I'm putting the world up on Ebay or something or just sell the entire server computer
[QUOTE=Guy123;36769087]I think people are just discussing what could happen if 2b2t ever went down forever or something[/QUOTE] People are theorizing that if the Great Wall of Autism stays up no new players will join and the lack of activity and donations will kill the server.
Sweet, I'm on a website! [url]http://2b2t.tk/fags/paindoc.txt[/url] Oh, wait
[QUOTE=KnightVista;36760432]Theory is when a new player joins they expect seeing a beautiful city with signs giving instruction of what the server is, who owns it, etc. However on 2b2t you're thrown into a giant pit with no further instruction and no food. Added the fact that old players are in spawn killing new players; i'm sure they wouldn't stick around very long.[/QUOTE] I was actually glad to see that the spawn in 2b2t was much different from the norm.
I'm relatively close to spawn again so if any fpers need shit pm me and I'll hook you up as best I can.
I'm tired of the preaching on this thread about helping newfags or fixing up spawn. So i'm going to do the exact opposite.
Someone's griefed the spawn again. As a newcomer to the server, I find this highly discouraging to new growth and quite absurd.
Ahaha! I think I might just make it this time. I somehow managed to, despite my typical luck, discover a lone melon plant sprouting up amongst some dirt ruins. I sowed a lot more plants in/around where I found it; it's the most I could do... (I realize now that I probably should have cut down those dirt walls and made it blend in a bit more/not stand out like a fart in a church, but meh... I've got absolutely no intentions of going back there. Good luck, hopefully someone trying to make it out of spawn will find it before one of those spawn farm destroyers does. :P [img_thumb]http://puu.sh/IErZ[/img_thumb]
house needs to shut down the server if this exploit is real
[QUOTE=-Renegade-;36776495]Ahaha! I think I might just make it this time. I somehow managed to, despite my typical luck, discover a lone melon plant sprouting up amongst some dirt ruins. I sowed a lot more plants in/around where I found it; it's the most I could do... (I realize now that I probably should have cut down those dirt walls and made it blend in a bit more/not stand out like a fart in a church, but meh... I've got absolutely no intentions of going back there. Good luck, hopefully someone trying to make it out of spawn will find it before one of those spawn farm destroyers does. :P [img_thumb]http://puu.sh/IErZ[/img_thumb][/QUOTE] haha the chat [t]http://i.imgur.com/Rpag5.jpg[/t]
Exploit appears to be patched. :(
rip 2b2t
[QUOTE=omaliymix;36777053]rip 2b2t[/QUOTE] rip obnoxious regulars
[QUOTE=HOUSEMASTERR;36777076]rip obnoxious regulars[/QUOTE] you love me right house? because i love you man
[QUOTE=HOUSEMASTERR;36777076]rip obnoxious regulars[/QUOTE] Server needs to be shut down. [editline]15th July 2012[/editline] Phago, if you were /kill'd and your shit got leaked you'd feel the same fucking way. This is just ridiculous.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.